Introductions

I wake to the smell of bacon cooking and I drag myself out of bed.

On a unit there is a little folded pile of clothes with a note written on it.

'We haven't had your clothes arrive yet. This should be okay for now. Your other clothes are in the wash.'

I take hold of the pile.

An oversized black t-shirt, men's boxers and some socks.

"Braless it is" I chuckle out loud to myself.

I shower quickly and get dressed.

Looking in the mirror at how the t-shirt swamps me... I look quite cute, so its okay.

I start to make the bed and freeze for a second..

I didn't have a nightmare at all last night. That would be the first time in just over 4 weeks that I haven't. I smile at the revelation and continue making the bed.

I make my way towards the kitchen to see eight men all working together to put food on the large dining table in the next room.

I make myself known and Chan smiles brightly at me.

"Take a seat, Y/N. We wont be long."

Slowly everyone makes their way to the table, all with food and drink in their hands.

Minho with the bacon,
Chan with the eggs,
Hyunjin with fried vegetables,
Changbin with rice,
The tall man I met before brought through orange and apple juice,
And then three other younger men had cups, a coffee pot and cutlery/utensils in their hands.

"Dig in" Chan smiles.

We all help ourselves to some food and drinks awkwardly.

"Oh sorry, how rude of me, I have some introductions to make.

Y/N, Everyone here knows who you are but you don't know them, so let me go round the table"

I look at him and give him a genuine smile. I appreciate that from him.

"We have Minho. The second in command to me, and the second eldest. He specialises in combat. You've obviously already had the..pleasure."

I look at Chan wide eyed and let out a little awkward chuckle. Why did he have to say it like that?!

"Here's Hyunjin. You would have met him before. He is the dramatic middle child. He specialises in combat as well, but also in.. uh.. you could say client services..."

Hyunjin chokes on his food. The rest let out a little giggle.

"These three are Ed, Edd and Eddie.

Only kidding. Its Han, Felix and Jeongin.  All three are in charge of the 'behind the scenes' stuff. Hacking, damage control, scene cleanups, planning and communications. They are the core of this group. Without them we can't successfully operate."

"Did they pay you to say that?" Hyunjin teases.

Han playfully punches Hyunjins shoulder.

All three flash me bright smiles, like they all had a bit of sunshine in them.

"This is Seungmin. You met him before as well. He is our medical expert, and is also in charge of hostages when required. He specialises in psychological torture methods. He is quite against putting people through physical harm."

Seungmin glances over at me for a second and then continues eating.

"Finally we have Changbin.

He's not JUST the driver.."