Ruined

I ache so badly.

Surely Namjoon did this on purpose.

Ruining me just before Chan and Minho come here. Asserting his dominance or marking his territory. Pissing on a tree or whatever these fuckers do.

What a bastard.

I removed the flannel that JK gave me as it no longer alleviated the pain.

How could he do that to me though?

After he helped me burn the dress.

He was like a different person.

He took it too far.

I didn't want it, but he did it anyway.

I tossed my weight in bed and felt a wave of discomfort in my groin.

I think he has actually hurt my insides.

I closed my eyes to go to sleep, and it felt like an eternity away, but I needed rest. I need to heal.

🗓

It was a new day, and I actually felt pretty rested, despite the feeling of needing a new vagina.

Knowing I'm closer to seeing a few more of The Kids just eased my mind as well.

I miss Minho.

It's crazy how much of a hold someone can have on you, and you don't notice it until they aren't there.

There was suddenly a light tapping on my door and I pulled up my quilt to cover myself before calling to open it.

"Morning, Y/N." Ali beams as she opens the door with one hand while balancing a tray on her knee.

I panic as I realise what she is doing, then holding the door open for her as she stabilises herself.

"Here you go." She smiles, placing the tray on my bed.

"Namjoon said to give you a few options, so I put together a little spread." She proudly looks on, and watches me as I take in the sight.

Fresh orange juice, a big mug of coffee, a warm croissant, a small bowl of Greek yoghurt and honey and a bacon and hash brown bagel.

"Holy shit, this is a feast! Is this all for me?" I stare gobsmacked.

"Yep. Made by yours truly." Ali cheesy smiles back.

"This is too much for just me, here, have this!" I pick up the plate with the croissant, offering her it.

"Ohh no! This is all for you. Enjoy it." She pushes the plate away, insisting I have it all.

"We have some guests coming in an hour. I think you know who they are.." Ali sings, smirking.

"An hour?!" I gasp. That's no time at all to eat and then get ready.

"I shall leave you to eat now." She smiles, then giggling as I begin to scoff the food with haste.

As I was chewing the bagel, I felt funny.

Namjoon asked her to do this.

How could he say that after what happened? He really was like a different person.

I slowly got back into eating the food and then panicked that I wouldn't have time to shower, so I ate the warm things and then hobbled to get washed.

As I stood washing my hair, I got a sudden sharp pain in my uterus, causing me to keel over in the shower.

"Fuck." I hissed as the throbbing pain continued.

I sat for a moment while the pain subsided, then stood up straight to finish washing myself.