Embarrassed

We all gather at the table for dinner, with three chefs working away in the kitchen to bring us through some food.

I was expecting snooty posh food, but to my surprise, what was presented in front of us was far from that.

It was homely.

Soups, dumplings, an array of homemade kimchi and side dishes. Chicken, pork, short ribs.. We were spoilt.

"Maybe there's a thing to having a cook." Hyunjin chuckled while taking a bite of food.

"Do you not have one?" Jay quizzes his statement.

"No, we all just pitch in and cook ourselves." He nonchalantly admits, causing the rest of Bangtan to look at each other in confusion.

"You make enough money to save yourselves the trouble, don't you?" Namjoon joins in.

"Yeah, but it's just something we've always done. Like tradition." Hyunjin then smiles back and I put my hand on his thigh.

I really miss them all.

JK shrugs and carries on eating, with the rest slowly following.

Bangtan were like family, the same as The Kids, but the dynamic was a lot different.

There was more hierarchy with Bangtan. Set rules, and discipline. But with The Kids, they were all practically equal. Even with Chan being the leader, he would treat them all the same.

"It's good to see you didn't do anything to Hyunjin, Yoongi." Jin nudges him, making him choke on a mouthful of food.

Hyunjin smirked at how embarrassed he looked, and I nudged him to stop.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi tries to play it off.

"Ah, well Y/N was worried something would happen between you both.

You've perked up as well, Y/N. It's nice to see." He winks.

Does he know what happened?

"What's going on?" Namjoon joins in, suspicious of the inside joke at the table.

"Nothing!" Hyunjin whines, but biting his lip, knowing he's provoking a certain someone.

"It doesn't sound like 'nothing'.." Tae then playfully quips, narrowing his eyes at me and Hyunjin, but avoiding Yoongi, for obvious reasons.

Yoongi stands up from the table suddenly. I look up to him and he avoids eye contact with me.

"I've lost my appetite." He groans, then beginning to move off.

"Stay at the table." Namjoon orders, with Yoongi then sluggishly sinking back into his seat.

"Stop, It's not the right place to talk about such things." I asserted, scolding the men, causing Namjoon to cock his head, smirking at my outspokenness. 

I made eye contact with him and felt myself blush.

If it wasn't already obvious that something happened, it now is.

"Maybe Jimin and I could spend some time with you later as well, Y/N.." Tae then jokingly adds, but gains death stares from Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Is that all I am to you? A hole to fuck?" I frown at Tae.

"No. But you have messed around with more than one person since coming here, havent you?"

"That's enough now. She deserves a level of respect from you all." Namjoon raises his voice.

"But why? She isn't part of our team, she is part of The Kids team-

"-Why have I got to be a part of your team to earn respect? Can't I just be my own entity? Deserving of a little humanisation instead of humiliation?" I spat back.