Help

I tuck myself into bed and feel the weight of today sink me into a deep sleep.

I begin to dream vividly.

"You're a fucking bitch! You're going to die! Yoongi hisses through gritted teeth, squeezing my throat hard.

I am paralyzed. All I see is Yoongis face. His eyes raging.

"You ruined everything!" He spat

"It was all going well until you showed up you fucking whore"

I try to scream but nothing comes out.

My eyesight becomes blurry and my pulse feels slow.

Before I know it, everything is dark.

"NOO!" I scream loudly, now awoken from the nightmare.

My chest is pounding and my whole body is covered in a layer of sweat.

I begin crying hysterically, in an uncontrollable state. Scrambling out of bed, I slip and fall hard on the laminate floor.

Through my tears I see my door open and close, and a figure standing in front of me. For some reason I think its Yoongi and I scream, waving my hands in the air to get him away from me.

"Shh..shh Y/N.. It's okay. It's Felix."

I feel him wrap his arms around me.

"Deep breaths, controlled breaths. You can do it. I'm here, it's okay now" He reassures.

My body is shaking, my breathing is heavy but slowly becomes less erratic as he holds me. I pull away and look in his eyes.

He wipes the tears on my cheeks. "You're doing great, just stay in control." He whispers.

I begin to calm down while following his breathing.

"C'mon, lets get you back in bed." He suggests.

"No.. I don't want to" I cry.

"I'll stay with you, it's okay."

We climb into bed together and Felix wraps his arms around me.

I felt so secure and I nuzzled into his chest. He plants a kiss on my forehead and I feel myself get heavy with the urge to sleep.

My shaking gradually stops and I drift off.

My eyes flutter open in what looks like early morning.

I notice Felix is still asleep, so I close my eyes again, taking that as it might just be a little too early.

The door creaks open and I feel Felix startle awake.

I keep my eyes closed. Pretending to be asleep.

"How is she?" I hear Chan from the doorway, concerned.

"She took a bit of calming down, but she settled back to sleep pretty quickly. She was freaked out bad." Felix softly spoke. I could feel the deep vibration of his voice through his belly that I laid on.

"I'll have a chat with Seungmin. Will see if there's something he can do to help.

I've got her clothes order here as well.. I'll leave it on the unit.

Are you staying.. or?"

"I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon mate" Felix gestures to me cuddling round him.

I hear them both let out little chuckles and then the door closes.

I pretend to wake up from the sound of the door.

"Hey, sleepy head. How are you feeling?" Felix smiled.

I gave him a sleepy smile.
"I'm okay. Thank you for last night."

"Chan brought your clothes in. You wanna see?"

My eyes light up and he brings the box to the bed.

"I helped Chan pick out the clothes, but obviously we aren't girls so some things might not be any good. We picked a selection of things for you though." He beamed.

I pull out each item one by one. The clothes were all my style funnily enough. Cute and comfortable, and suited my body shape.

Some black lace caught my eye and I take it out of the box.

"What's this?" I quiz Felix.

He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and goes a little red.

"That's just something for special occasions" He mumbles.

I hold it out in front of me.

A beautiful black mini dress, with mesh details along the bust and straps. It was a mixture of cute-sexy. Looked just about long enough to fall mid-thigh.

It was amazing and looked expensive. Too nice for me.

I gather it to my chest and glance at Felix.

"It's incredible, thank you so much."

I reach out to him for a hug and he accepts me in his arms.

"Lets go get brekky" He chirps.

I throw on some jeans and a t-shirt and follow Felix down to the kitchen.

Yet another feast for kings, full of laughter and chatter.

As we finish up, Chan approaches me.

"Y/N, can I speak to you for a sec?"

I wonder what he wants?

Seungmin follows him as he leads me to a quiet room.

"Y/N, you get bad nightmares don't you?"

I nod.

"I was wondering if you'd allow Seungmin to try help you with them? It looks trauma related, and that's right up Seungmins alley!... Uh.." Chan came off with an awkward amount of enthusiasm and cringed out loud for what he just said.

I chuckled. "I'm happy to try something." I smile, glancing over to Seungmin.

"I'd be forever grateful if you can help me."

"Shall we get started?" Seungmin bluntly suggests.

I'm lead into a bright room, almost like a therapists room, but more cosy feeling.
Seungmin points to the seat for me to sit down on and he grabs a notebook and pen off the side.

"Y/N, can you describe what happens in these nightmares?"

I describe in as much detail as I can. It's a recurring dream so I have had the last four weeks of mentally noting every minute detail.

Seungmin listens and writes what I am saying in his notebook.

"Okay, there's a few things we can try.

There is a treatment in which you get to rewrite your nightmares. You can rehearse the dream and rewrite the ending to be less threatening and traumatizing. This method is one that has proved to reduce both the intensity of reoccurring nightmares as well as the frequency.

We can also try a type of yoga and meditation called Somatic Therapy. Looking at the physical reactions your body has to these nightmares, and treating these hot spots in your body with specific movements.

How do you feel about that?"

My jaw dropped.

"You know your shit Seungmin. I'm willing to try either. Thank you for wanting to help me." I look at my hands, feeling my bottom lip tremble. I haven't had anyone want to help me before and it made me feel funny.

He placed his hand on my leg and gave me a little smile.