Stranger Danger

I spot Yoongi in the crowd talking to some people, but he looks frustrated. I wonder why?

"Hi, do you speak Korean?" A girl around my age catches my eye with a wave.

"Oh.. No, sorry. Only a little." I awkwardly smile back at her and she just gives me a wide grin.

"That's okay. I'm Ayeon. It's nice to meet you." She smiles warmly at me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N. How do you know Bangtan?" I probe, and she walks us over to a seat.

"They work with my dad. I'm not involved with the business, though. I just enjoy the perks." She smirks at me, then glancing around the room.

Ohh. I see.

"Oh, Y/N, I see you've become acquainted with my dear friend Ayeon." Jimin appears out of nowhere, placing his hands on Ayeons shoulders.

She glances up to him and he bends down to kiss her.

Oof. I wonder who else she's been with? Hopefully not Yoongi.

"Is JK around?" Ayeon asks Jimin, and Jimin flicks his eyes onto me to see if I react.

"Do you want me to get him?" He suggests, maintaining eye contact with me. I'm not sure what he's trying to do.

"Mm. Yes please." She bites her lip, and Jimin smiles and walks off. Ayeon rolls her eyes as he walks away. 

"How many of Bangtan have you been with?" I quiz her, and she looks at me in fake shock for my sudden topic change.

She lets out a forced awkward giggle and pulls her hair over her shoulder to play with.

"Everyone but Yoongi. He scares me...

What about you?" She quirks her brow, clearly liking this topic of conversation.

"Sex, everyone but Jin and Jimin. But I've spent time with them all. I'm closest to Yoongi, funnily enough." I chuckle to myself, but then Ayeon gives me a bit of a snakey look. I don't think I should have said that.

"I'm going to get a drink. Coming?" She then gets to her feet, and I rise as well. She drags me along with her and Yoongi notices. He throws me a concerned look, which doesn't fill me with much confidence now.

"Ooh, Ayeon.. Who's this pretty thing?" A male speaks as we enter the kitchen.

He was handsome, but I was not in the mood for attention from men. I have my preferences already.

Ayeon pushes me towards the man and he wraps his arms around me.

"Have fun, boys." She smiles, then walks straight back out the kitchen.

What the hell?

I struggle out the grip of the man and turn to frown at him.

"Sorry, but I'm not interested." 

He laughs in my face and then walks around me, causing me to turn my body to keep an eye on him. It was like he was stalking me. But he's mistaken if he thinks I'm his prey.

"Nice dress." He smirked, and then the two other males in the room join him, with one closing the kitchen door. They close in on me.

"Three against one? Not entirely fair is it?" I scowl at them. If this is what they meant by letting my hair down, then that's fine by me. At least I get to practice my moves.

One makes a grab for me while laughing and I knee him straight in his balls. I laugh as he folds from the pain, and the other two look shocked at how easy I made that look.