20 days?

They all turned to see Orion standing on the door with a frown. "Kya ho rha hai yha?" Ori asked as they all started to fumble on their words and started speaking together.

Ori frowned when his eyes went to the balcony through Window and his eyes flashed rage.

Raghav knowing exactly what was he thinking stood up ready to defend his bestfriend.

"Isko andar kisne aane Diya!?" Ori said angrily as he stormed over to the balcony door but Raghav pushed him back, "Let them be!!"

"Hat ja samne se wrna tujhe bhi nhi chodunga!" Ori said as he Pushed Raghav away easily overpowering him, since Raghav was partially scared of him and he can't harm him as Gracy would kill him.

Besides Ori had inherited his anger from his father, rest you all know.

Ori opened the lock as the two got startled hearing the commotion, "How dare you come here back!?" Ori said as he glared at him and Tushar just sighed.

"Bhaiya meri baat- Bhaiya no!!!!" Ziva gasped as Ori punched him right across his beautiful face.

"Ori kya krrha hai!? Ye koi tarika hai!?" Yuvi exclaimed as the others gave him funny looks.

"Get him out of here before I kill him!!" Ori said angrily as Angad and Zora held him back.

"Get out!!" Ori said, "Ye khi nhi ja rha hai!!" Yuvi yelled startling and surprising the others.

"Aaplog pgl hogye hai kya? Isko bhr nikaalo! Abhi ke abhi!!" Ori said as Zora tightened his grip.

"Bhaiya! Please hear me out.. " Ziva said as Ori gave her a stern look and said-"Ziva! Don't!"

"But Bhaiya it was all a huge misunderstanding!!" Ziva said as she came in between, "Misunderstanding? What fucking misunderstanding!? Were your tears because of him was my misunderstanding!??" Ori yelled as he pointed his finger at Tushar.

"Ori.. shaant ho ja. Please" Mahi said as Ori begrudgingly calmed down, Ori grabbed Ziva's hands as he dragged her away making the Tushar let go of her who was still holding her hands.

As the others followed them leaving behind Tushar and Mahi, "Boht wahiyat majak tha" Tushar said as he was about to leave but Mahi stopped him.

"You're welcome, you brat" Mahi said teasingly. Tushar scoffed as he continued to walk when Mahi stopped him yet again-"Can we have a talk? Cause you look like you need one"

Tushar just continued walking making Mahi roll his eyes at the brat, but then he had dealt with the most untamed brats in his life. His Cheeku being the prime example.

Mahi stopped him by grabbing his arm and leading him to a chair, they sat down and Mahi asked-"So you're worried about what will happen to her if something happens to you in army?"

Tushar looked down, Mahi sighed and said-"I'm not a father at this moment, I'm your personal counselor. And trust me I might not have a degree in it but the amount of sessions I have done, I might be more experienced then the actual ones" "What's the most bizzare Confession you have heard?" Tushar asked with a frown.

"Harry's, he was worried that he might have rabies cause Jaddu fooled him and made him eat dog food and he actually like it" Mahi said as Tushar looked at him baffled.

"Tell me." Mahi said sternly as Tushar looked here and there, "I don't know what to do! Yes! If someday I-I end up dead then what will happen to her? Mahi wouldn't be able to bear the pain" Tushar stuttered due to the pain in his heart at the thought.

"It's not just that reason now is it?" Mahi asked as Tushar closed his eyes, the helplessness was now replaced with vulnerability-"What if we don't work out? I don't want my hopes to shatter and I don't want her to be burdened with my hopes! She has her own dreams of how her future partner should be.. what if I won't be the one?"