first day of hearing

As soon as they returned. It was chaos all over the internet.

The press release had blown the internet for not just India but all over the globe.

Ziva was in her room, her anxiety creeping in as she sat on her bed.

Tushar came inside to see her distressed figure, he sat beside her and asked-"What's wrong?"

"What if I loose?" She asked fearfully as her vision was clouded with tears. "You aren't loosing.. you know why?" He said making her look at him with her doe eyes.

"You're fighting for your Appa.. your love for him will not let you loose. And you may not be confident in yourself but your loved ones are more than confident in you" Tushar said as his eyes shined with love.

Ziva nodded with determination as she got up followed by Tushar and they left for court.

When they reached there, the crowd had surrounded the place with roars of hate. The court had acquired all it's safety to make place for the cars to enter.

Ziva was in her car with Tushar, she was the first one to enter followed by everyone. She came out of the car as the public stared at her. She paying no attention to them as they started chanting rubish boiling her blood. She entered the court with Tushar following close behind.

She stared at the man standing in front of her with so much hate that it was a miracle he didn't bursted into flames

She stared at the man standing in front of her with so much hate that it was a miracle he didn't bursted into flames. The current BCCI head.

The defense lawyer was one of the best lawyers in India too. Vijay Kumar. The best defense lawyer in the state.

Vijay have her a sly smile as he walked towards her, "Gade murde ukhadne se kya milega Ms. Mahi? Jo bhgg gya usse Jane do.. " Vijay said.

Ziva glared at him as she clenched her hands into a fist.

"Jo hoga wo dekh lenge.. phle faisla na sunaiye" she said and left not wanting to get into a quarrel. Her family entered with Mahi, Zora, Ori, Agu and Angad were not here cause Ziva had asked them but since the case was getting aired through the TV, they were at home watching it.