'You cheated on me!!'

Ziva was having breakfast when her phone pinged and it was 'Dad🖤'.

She looked around and saw that Sonu isn't here so she hurriedly picked it up

She looked around and saw that Sonu isn't here so she hurriedly picked it up. "Morning dad" she chirped happily.

"Morning Bachha! How are you?" Mahi asked, "I'm fit and fine! Btw! Guess who came here to meet me?" Ziva said as Mahi grew tensed and asked-"Who?"

"Layla! She is here for few days!" Ziva said making him sigh in relief. "Acha boht achhi bat hai ye to!!" Mahi said knowing that it's her birthday in few days.

"Achha bachha? Everything is fine right?" Mahi asked her as she paused a bit and said-"Hn dad everything is fine and he is getting discharged."

Mahi frowned hearing that, "Is he going to stay with you?" He asked carefully. "Yes dad. Who else has he got?" Ziva said sadly.

Mahi sighed and said-"Take care of yourself. I love you bachha byy"

As Ziva sighed and turned to see Sonu standing their looking at her intently.

She froze seeing him. Did he hear the conversation?

"C-Chachu?" She called out nervously, "Tumhari himmat kaise Hui ye Sadi gali Museli khane ki?!" Sonu said sternly.

Ziva looked at her bowl and then at her chachu finally sighing in relief that he didn't hear the one on the other end.

"Are koi baat nhi chachu! Mujhe jldi Jana tha!" She said shrugging off. "Chalo-chalo!" Gracy said coming there in a hurry. "Kha chali sawari?" Sonu asked seeing the two hurry off. "Hame boht zaroori kaam hai! Ham jldi bilkul nhi aayenge!!"

"Byy chachu!" Ziva yelled as they left the apartment, Sonu was about to go to his room when Gracy appeared and said to him in a hushed whisper-"Mahi ka birthday hai parso or hamne surprise party ka plan Kiya hai!! Sabko leke taiyaar rehna!!"

And dashed off already making plans for the surprise party. Leaving behind a rooted Sonu in his place. Sonu's eyes filled with tears as he went into a beautiful memory.

A 4 year old Ziva was seen sitting grumpily on the door. Mahi was seen trying to scold her in which he was failing miserably by the way.

"Ziva! Last warning bachha! Abhi andar chlo" Mahi said narrowing his eyes at her. Ziva huffed and turned away from him cutely.

"Baby Chachu will be here okay?" "Then I'll wait for him Appa!" Ziva said with a finality in her tone.

Sakshi came there with a frown etched on her face, "Sonu ki flight Miss hogyi" she said as Ziva's face fell. She started crying as Mahi hushed her and rocked her back and forth.

"Baby bdd Mai milenge.. " Mahi said comforting her as she cried-"No!! It's my birthday!!"

And she slept after crying, the next morning she heard someone sing something in her ear-"Happy Birthday Zivu"

She opened her eyes seeing cartoon characters dancing around her singing her happy birthday.

Just then a man came inside a Doremon costume making her go nuts in happiness. She started bouncing on her steps seeing him.

Just then she got sad remembering that her Sonu Chachu won't be here

Just then she got sad remembering that her Sonu Chachu won't be here. "Doremon!! Anywhere door do na!!" She said to her favourite cartoon.

The cartoon shook it's head as she made a sulking face. "Please Doremon!!" She whined when Mahi said-"Ziva! Stop this!"

Mahi started crying as Doremon comforted her and gestured a 'why?'

"Mee chachu ki plain choot gyi! Mai unko leke aaungi!" Ziva said between her sobs.

The man who wore the costume, his heart melted seeing the cute little baby crying for her Chachu.

Doremon gestured for her to stop and then did  a magical gesture before he put off his head and Sonu was revealed with a big smile making Ziva jump on him in delight.

"Chachu aagye!!" He said twirling her around. "Chachu!!!!" And Mahi shook his head where as Sakshi was recording everything.

Sonu came out of the memory and slumped on the ground crying his heart out. How much has she changed over the time, her hairs were no longer curly. It was medium wavy and she had grown so much.

He remembered the day she came back home crying and his blood boiled thinking who could have hurted his Zivu.

He quickly took out his phone and message the others to come as soon as possible.

Meanwhile-

Ziva and Gracy picked up Layla from her hotel room and they went for shopping. Gracy was less than pleased to be anywhere around this 'angrez' as per her.

They were in Zara sorting clothes when Layla asked her if the dress looked good on her and Ziva said-"Oh it's looking beautiful!!"

Layla smiled where as Gracy fumed in jealousy, "Lovey? How does this look?" Gracy said holding two matching sets of hoodie. "Oh it's perfect! I love it and it suits us" Ziva said sarcastically.

"Lovey is such a cute nickname!! I'll call you Lovey too!" Layla said as Ziva smiled at her nervously

"Lovey is such a cute nickname!! I'll call you Lovey too!" Layla said as Ziva smiled at her nervously. "Oh I'll go try this!" Layla said as she went inside the trial room.

Ziva tried to avoid the bone chilling glare she was getting, "You cheated on me!!" Gracy said throwing a tantrum in middle of the store. "What?!" Ziva asked baffled.

"You said I'm your best friend!!" Gracy said, "and you really are!!" Ziva said squatting down at her.

"So who is she??!" "She is just a good friend Gracy I swear!!" Ziva tried to talk to her but Gracy exclaimed-"She was going to call you Lovey!! You didn't even stopped her!!"

"She is not gonna call me Lovey! I promise!" Ziva said handling her like a child. "Promise?" "Yep!"

As they left the store and went to a cafe. Ziva had a call and she went ahead to answer it. Leaving Gracy and Layla alone.

"I wanna talk to you.. "