BONUS Chapter (100 parts special)

Mahi Bhai and his Zoo were getting too bored since the kids were off to their works and their wives were off to some picnic they planned.

"I'm getting bored!!~" Harry whined, "We all are!!" Vi said in frustration.

"Let's play video games!" Rishu recommend enthusiastically, "Nhi! Whi game baar baar khel ke bore hogye hai !" Rah said.

"To fir koi movie dekhe?" Kuliya said, "Don't mind kiddo prr Aaj kal ki movie bore Marti h"Ro said as the others agreed.

"How about we read a book?" Bhuvi said as everyone looked at him as if he had gone mad, "Isse acha mai chhat se kud jaau!!!" Harry yelled. "+1" Jaddu said as the others have him 'done' look.

"How about we go for a trip? And dare you say shut up Rah!!" Harry said as Rahul rolled his eyes, "You know what. I like that idea" Ro said getting up as Vi nodded in agreement.

"But where? Koi plan nhi ku6 nhi?" Sonu said as Yuvi made a confused face. "Planning? Trip ke liye plan?? Kya bakchodi hai?" Yuvi said as Mahi glared at him for his foul language.

"Trekking pe chalte hai!!" Rishu said with a wide grin, "Or ghr kon sambhalega?" Jassi being his responsible self added.

Everyone collectively looked at Sam and Caramel, the two dogs froze seeing there gaze.

And the group of hooligans were off for an adventure. Leaving Sam and Caramel the incharge of the house for the time being.

"This is crazy!!!" Bhuvi said as he looked around the mini bus were everyone was laughing and talking.

Ro was driving the bus with his bestie sitting right next to him.

"And?" Harry asked, "Harry you Alien!! You do know your wife is gonna kill you!! In fact all of your wives are gonna kill us" Bhuvi said as they all paled for a second.

"K-Kyu? Wo log bhi to gye hai!!" Vi said trying to hide the horror, "They told us!! We didn't!!" Ro yelled at him horrified by the fact that Ritsy might take away his sleep from him.

"Um let's forget that for the day?" Jaddu said as he was practically shivering in fear, "I love my wife cause I love my life!! Shana take us back!!" Yuvi Pa said as Harry interjected-"Nhi! We have come so far! Pohchte pohchte Mumbai ki traffic ke sth raat hojayegi!!"

"Daat to padni hi hai. Trek krke kha lenge!" Jaddu said as everyone looked at him.

"Come on guys!!! Itne time baad ja rhe hai!" Harry howled as Rishu glared at him-"My wife will not kill me!! She will kick me out of our bedroom!! Easy for you Harry bhaiya you have experience of sleeping on the couch!"

Harry glared at him as Ro ignoring them continued to drive silently farther and farther.

"There is no escaping there wrath now!!" Mahi Bhai said as he saw they really do have reached at the outskirts of Mumbai. "Bhai? Ab kya kare?" Jaddu asked.

Mahi Bhai sighed and said-"Koi option nhi hai. Trek krte hai. Jo hoga kal dekha jayega"

Harry and Jaddu cheered as Ro who was driving said-"Not like we have a choice"

"Where are we even going?" Bhuvi asked Ro who replied-"Idk asked Jad"

"You're the one who is driving!!!" Sonu Bhai said baffled. "Hn par destination Jaddu ki hai"

"Oh we're doomed." Rah said shaking his head as Jaddu glared at him and he smiled at him saracastically.

"I Googled this mountain. I heard a lot of stories about it!!" Jaddu said adding a mystery to his voice. "Jad no" Mahi bhai said shaking his head.