tears of happiness..

Samiksha was in the hospital, her 38th week is about to end and today they were leaving for Jaipur. Everyone was a bit sceptical and were asking to push the date a bit later but there was no more dates for the next 4 months. And she no way in hell was missing the wedding.

She was at her Gyeno, "Dr.? Mera 38th week khtam hone wla hai.. prr ek bhi brr contraction nhi hua.. aapne bola tha is week aa skta tha" she asked worriedly as Rishu rubbed her shoulders. "Dekhiye 38th week Mai chances hote hai delivery ke prr it's normal agr 40th week Tak khich Jaye. Infact it's great if that happens. That is the best time for the delivery, also ku6 cases Mai 41st week Tak ja skti hai pregnancy. Par uske bdd bhi contractions nhi hue to hame Operation krna padega" the Doctor said as Samiksha calmed down a bit.

"Hamare bachhe ko to koi khatra nhi hai na?" Samiksha asked in a scared tone as Rishabh almost lost his cool.

"Sammy kya bol rhi hai? Sab thk hoga meri jaan" he consoled her as Samiksha got her mood swing and broke down crying. The doctor gave them privacy.

"Sammy? Meri Jaan? Idhr dekh (cupping her face and wiping her tears) ku6 bhi nhi hoga hamare bachhe ko.. smjhi?" Rishabh said as he comforted her and she nodded her head and they left for home.

Reaching home Samiksha went to her room as she felt a bit low. Sakshi saw the glum look on her face and decided to talk to her.

Rishu was on the edged too. He moved to the garden area to find a bit peace. His face held a lot of worry when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He flinched in shock and got even more shocked seeing Mahi sitting beside him.

"Bhai?" Rishu mumbled as Mahi asked-"Chehra kyu utra hai? Ladayi Hui?"

"Meri itni himmat nhi ki Sammy se ladu" Rishabh said as Mahi snickered and said-"Or Mai Sakshi.. atleast hame self realisation hai.. bakiyo ko wo bhi nhi hai"

Rishu smiled a bit as Mahi asked-"Kya hua?"

Rishu narrated the whole story about how Samiksha broke down. "Rishu Samiksha ko mood swings honge is wakt.. it's alright. Par tujhe baby ki tension lene ki zaroorat nhi.. Baby ko ku6 nhi hoga. Abhi 40th week Tak time hai. Ku6 nhi hoga.. ham sab hai" Dhoni assured him and Rishabh didn't knew what magic his words did but all of his worries were thrown out of the window.

Rishabh smiled at his Bhai and nodded. Mahi got up but Rishabh said in a desperate voice-"Bhai? Aap hame chod ke mat jaiye"

"Sab hai yha Rishu.. tu akela nhi padega" Mahi said with a sad smile. "Hn shi kha.. akela nhi pdunga Mai.. sab hai yha. Cheeku bhaiya, Bhuvi Bhai or bhi baaki saare. Especially Rohit Bhai.. par aap nhi hai.. (Mahi looks at him with slightly teary eyes) or Mai to kabhi chota banke unke samne vulnerable ho bhi jaata hu.. par wo. Wo kiski pss Jaye? Aapke jaane ke bdd wo itne sad or shaant hogye hai!! Cheeku Bhai bhi! Sonu bhai aap nhi jaante ham sab par kya beeti hai. Or akele nhi hai par Kami hai.. ham sabke.. bade bhai or bhabhi ki.. Hamari Ziva ki.. mat jaaiye Bhai.. please" Rishu said as his tears scared Mahi's heart.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sakshi entered the room to see Samiksha sitting on the Rocking chair while she clutched the sonography of the baby. She looked like a sad baby who got scolded by her parents. Irony of the situation is that she was orphan since 9.

When Sakshi first met her, Samiksha was very skeptical of Sakshi and Mahi. Not just them but all of them. But as time passed, Samiksha let her walls down and from then she never once regretted her decision. They were all worth the faith she put them in.

Sakshi gently caressed her hairs as Samiksha looked at her and broke down again hugging her as Sakshi comforted her. "Bachha baby ki health ke liye achha nhi hai itna Rona.. " she said caressing her hairs as Samiksha sniffled.

"Bhabhi! Mujhe bohot drr lgg rha hai!" Samiksha said as Sakshi put her head on her lap like a mother and said-"Ku6 bhi nhi hone denge ham. Na tumko. Na is nanhe shaitaan ko jisne aane se phli hi mummy ko itna rula diya!"

Samiksha smiled with teary eyes as Sakshi patted her head. "Pta hai jab maine insta pe dekha ki you are expecting.. Mai itti jor se chillayi ki Ziva or Mahi bhaagte hue aaye mere pss!" Sakshi said as Samiksha laughed slightly with a blush.

Samiksha's eyes fell on her door and she shook her head. She gestured for Sakshi to be quiet and moved to the door opening it as piles of kids fell inside.

Agu, Angad, Zora, Ziva, Gracy, Vamu and Sammy along with old ICT piled like racks of old books as Samiksha looked at them with a straight face hiding her smile as they smiled sheepishly at her.

PS. Rishu and Mahi are not here.

Sakshi shook her head and gestured for them to come inside. They all piled for around Sakshi as if she was narrating stories. Virat put her head on her lap as Samiksha pushed him away and took his place.

"How dare you Samiksha Pant!!?" Virat said dramatically, "Cheeku bhaiya Mai pregnant hu" Sammy said making an innocent face as the others laughed and Virat gaped like a fish without water.

"Ye glt hai mai bta rha hu" Vi said settling near Bhuvi who was laughing at his antics. "Btao btao na Bade mumma!" Angad said as Sakshi smiled and said-"Bhale hi tum teeno ki birth ke time ham yha nhi the. Par celebrate hamne bhi kiya!"

As the others looked at her emotionally. "Jab maine Mahi ko btaya tha na phli baar ki beti Hui hai.. " looking at Vamu who was frozen in her place. "Mahi ke to khushi ke maare aasu nikal aaye" Sakshi said as she was tearing up a bit and so were the others. "Or fir tum dono shaitaan!!" Sakshi said looking at Angad and Agu as they Chuckled lightly. "Mahi ka reaction tha ki.. bass Harry or Jassi 2.0 aagye hai!!"

They laugh as Samiksha says-"Bhai ki intution hamesha shi hi hoti hai na!"

"Koi shak badkhurdaar!" Harry said as they Chuckled when Samiksha noticed someone's absence. She moved towards the hall to see Tushar sitting there using his phone.

She shook her head and said-"Bachha? Upar kyu nhi aaye aap?"

Tushar didn't knew what to say.. he didn't feel like disrupting the family time so he stayed back. Samiksha understood his inner tumeroil as she said-"Aajao! Aajao! Agar Mai jyda badi hoti to yhi keh deti ki tum mere bete jaise ho! Par Mai itni hot hu koi maanega hi nhi!"

Tushar looked at her surprised as he froze for a moment before Samiksha again shook him. "Aajao! Mna ye sare thode pgl hai par ku6... Mtlb 1 to hai hi sane! Chlo-chlo!" Samiksha said as she dragged him inside.

As they entered the room, Ziva had her head on Vi's lap as she laughed at something Zora said along with the others. Samiksha settled beside Sakshi making him sit beside her as everyone stopped what they were doing. The wags and Agu smiled at him. Ziva was surprised seeing him here. Sensing his discomfort Samiksha said-"Oye! Kya ghoor-ghoor ke dekh rhe ho?"

"Achha Tushar tum hi btao!! Ziva kitna achha dance krti hai na!!" Sakshi said as Tushar glanced at Ziva whose heartbeat quickened. Tushar nodded as Jassi asked-"Konsa dance form favourite hai Zivu?"

"Waise to Kathak boht psnd hai but ye Ballet bhi kaafi acha krti hai or semi classical bhi boht sundar krti hai" Tushar said as the others looked at her shocked whereas Zora and Samiksha smirked.

"Tumhe bohot pta hai?" Vamu said like the female Virat Kohli she is. "Vamu! Bhaiya hai wo tumhare! Respect he is older!" Nush said as Vamu sulked.

"Your mother is right Vamu. Don't be like your mannerless father!" Ro said as Ziva laughed out loud at the offended face of Virat. "Hn tune bade jhande gaade hai na!?? Are single laundo ko garden se ban krake Bajrang Dal se supari leta hai!!!" Vi fired back as they fell into another fit of laughter.

Tushar looked around the place amused as Ritika offered him a glass of water and Ziva passed him his medicine. Is this was having a family feels like?