the hit had affected her brain..

Samiksha was squashed carefully between Vamika Kohli and Samaira Sharma and she squealed in delight hugging them more.

Rishabh and the others heard her yell and sprinted towards the door to see her between the two. Rohika and Virushka first hugged their nieces and then their daughters.

Sammy winked at Zora who smiled at her lovingly.

"Kaha hai wo dhokebaaz?" Vamika asked with an upset look. "Kon dhokebaaz?" Ro asked her.

"Or kon? Miss Ziva" Vamu said haughtily. "Vamu? Didi okay?" Anushka said smiling sweetly at her as Vamu giggled nervously.

"Hm mtlb whi! Kha hai wo? Or hame kisi ne kyu nhi btaya!!?" Vamika yelled coming inside as Tushar who was sitting on the couch jumped hearing a female version of Virat Kohli.

"Are shaant ho ja Sherni!! Abhi mamla tight hai!" Sonu said, Sammy asked worriedly-"Kya hua Chachu? Aap log itna pite hue kyu hai?"

"Very bad Chachi's!! Ham chale kya gye aapne hamare Chachu ka maar maar ke ye haal krdiya!" Vamika said dramatically.

"Kaash" Riva said dreamily as Samiksha snickered at her jab.

They explained the entire situation to them as Vamu and Sammy sat mum and wide eyes.

Tushar left the place to check up on Mahi. He came inside to see her sleeping in an oversized shirt.

He sat beside her and looked at her bandaged head and sighed when he felt her wincing at that. He pulled the covers over her as she laid on her stomach. He gently picked her up and placed her in his arms before covering the two of them with a quilt caressing her hairs. He kissed her forehead.

Since it was already morning but none of them barely slept

Since it was already morning but none of them barely slept. They decided to meet at the lunch. Rishabh's wife needed rest at her delicate condition. And so did the others since what would they do when Ziva was asleep.

Anushka served them a light food and Gracy took it for Tushar to his room. She saw them all cuddled up and couldn't help but 'awe' at it. She clicked a few pics to blackmail her later.

And woke Tushar up. "Uth ja kaake! Kya chahta hai?!" She whisper yelled at him.

Tushar woke up and found himself being held by Ziva like a baby would. He almost smiled if it wasn't for Gracia's sarcastic remark-"Janab uth gye?"

"What?" He asked her, "Ye thoos ko or so jao! Lunch pe milenge!" She said and walked out.

Tushar had his food but he couldn't eat much. He slept off with Ziva for the next few hours.

Ziva woke up around 1:33 in the afternoon. She looked around to see herself in a different room. Feeling a weight on her waist she looked around to see Tushar holding her and sleeping, she blushed at the proximity before she took in his wounds.

Her mind went back to the whole Ficasso. She got up trying not to wake up Tushar to which she failed miserably as he said while his eyes were closed-"What stunt are pulling now Mahi?"

She winced and asked-"What happened after I fainted?"

"Chaos to precise" Tushar said as he got up and they moved towards the living room where they heard noises coming from.

Ziva came there and saw Rishu's leg being iced by Samiksha as she sat with his leg on her lap. Kuliya was icing Yuzi's butt. "Aah mere bhai! Aaram se karr" he whined.

Shikhi was patching a small wound on Agu's cheekbone. Zora was getting aided by Samaira.

Rah was treating Harry who was wailing dramatically. Vi and Ro were perfectly fine. And so was Jassi and Bhuvi.

Ziva's eyes teared up seeing her family like this. They weren't severely injured but they still out there lives at stake.

Her mind began to race as always and started thinking of the worst. What if they had got severely injured? What if they had got hurt? And now that they had come to her rescue, she was damn sure that Omkara or whoever that person was will know that they are in this.

This was not what she wanted. She wanted to prove Mahi innocent and punish the ones who killed her grand parents. But not at the risk of everyone. Not her family..

She was frozen on her spot with tears blurred her vision.

Sonu who spotted her frowned seeing the crest fallen face of his niece. "Zivu? Bachha kya hua?" He asked as everyone's attention shifted to her.

Ziva shook her head as she went back inside the room without saying anything worrying them. Ro, Vi and Sonu followed her as they heard light sobs coming from her room.

Vi pushed the door open to see Ziva sobbing her heart out. The three instantly rushed to her.

"Zivu? Kya hua? Ku6 drd krrha hai kya?" Ro asked her as Ziva shook her head and said-"I'm so sorry!"

The three frowned in confusion.

She got out of Sonu's arms as she stood up a bit panicking. "Mujhe yha aana hi nhi chahiye tha! Aaj aap logo ko itni chot lggyi! Aap ki Jaan khatre me aagyi.. meri galti hai" she cried pacing around.

"Nhi-nhi-nhi-nhi Teri wjh se ku6 nhi hua hai!!" Ro said shaking his head as he held her shoulders to stop her from pacing.

"Hn! Or isse jyda choot to hame cricket khelte wkt lgti thi!!" Virat said. "Bachha Teri koi glti nhi hai! Tune thodi bola tha ki aao-aao mujhe kidnap krrlo!" Sonu said.

Ziva shook her head crying more, "Mai waps ja rhi hu" she said like a whisper but the three of them heard her clearly.

"K-kya kha tune?" Sonu asked hoping he heard it wrong. "M-mai wps ja rhi. Appa ke paas" she said not looking at anyone.

"K-kya mtlb appa ke paas? Oye? Tu ye sab beech me kaise chhod skti hai?" Ro said baffled. "Lgta hai sar pe chot jyda aagyi hai! Tu pgl hogyi hai!!" Vi said. "Chachu aap log ki jaan khatre Mai hai! Jisne Mera kidnap kraya wo zaroor Jaan gya hoga ki aap sab iss plan me shaamil hai!" She said when another voice interrupted-"To fir tu beech me bhaag rhi hai?"

Everyone turned to see Ori on the door. Ziva looked down not saying anything.

"Open challenge deta hu! Jaake dikha!" Orion said with a glare at his little sister. "Challenge accepted!jaake dikhaungi!"