the wedding preparations starts..

Nidhanya was here for her marriage which was in few weeks. Everyone got into the wedding preparations as they have decided to lay low for a week since the kidnapping Ficasso.

Our deareat pair, Gracy and Ziva were the unofficial event organisers. There Samiksha Chachi were at rescue with her design's for each one of them, from the bride and groom to there kids! She has all clothes ticked!

Samaira and Vamika were in charge of arranging the night goodies for their night out and the boys were getting *ahem* liquor.

The engagement was at Jaddu's farmhouse and then the wedding will be at Jaipur.

Ziva was at the flower shop with the gang except Nidhi cause she is the bride.

"Are bright retro theme hai bhaiya! Kya safed fool lga rhe ho!? Gajra lga ke ghumu iska!?" Ziva said in frustration.

"Ya fir haath me baandh ke mujra dekhe!?" Gracy said equally frustrated

"Are madam achha ruko! Dikhate hai!" He said going away mumbling-'Kya pagal log hai?'

"Achha beer ya brandy?" Zora asked typing something on his phone. "Mere liye wine!" Vamu said smiling like a kid in fair.

"Aa! Koi nhi piyega!" Ziva said narrowing her eyes at the lot whose eyes lit up at the mention of liquor.

"Are kyu yrr!!? Mai to piyunga!" Zora said discarding the glare he was recieving. "Koi nhi piyega (others gasp where as Ziva grins) mere alawa" Ori said nonchantly. Ziva's grins fall as she yelled-"Mai abhi sabki pol khol dungi!!!"

Gracy caught her and said-"Jyda chugli mat kar hamari! Tu khud bhi piyegi or ham bhi piyenge!"

Ziva was about to fire back but her phone rung, Captain💐.

It was Tushar. She picked up the call gesturing everyone to keep quiet. "Hello?"

"Can you come with me to- to get my things from my house?" He asks hesitently. Tushar was seen sitting inside his room with tears streaming down his face as his shirt was off and he was just in his black tank top.

Ziva instantly grew worried as she heard his ragged breaths. "Yeah..  I'll pick you up in an hour" she said and hung up. Everyone fell quiet seeing her sad expression.

"Tu kyu hai iske sth?" Ori asked out of nowhere. Sammy and Vamu were still clueless about her relationship with Tushar.

"Bhaiya please.. Mai uske sth nhi hu" she said looking away. "To kya hai? Wo tujhe pyaar kbhi krega nhi lekin tu usse pyaar krna chhod nhi skti! Kaisi zindagi jii rhi hai Zivu tu?"

Sammy and Vamu were shocked. Gracy gave a warning look to Ori. The three monkeys were just looking at them fearfully knowing that something is about to go off.

"I don't love him anymore!" She said coldly gritting her teeth remembering what she promised to Tushar while they were at the lounge.

This left everyone in shock. "Jhooth to mat bol yrr" Zora said. "Can we get back to work please? And I stand by what I said!" She said firmly.

The manager came there and showed her hot pink colour flowers. "Ye shi hai!" Gracy said breaking the awkward atmosphere.

Ziva left after that, she picked up Tushar who was dressed up by now and they left for his old house. It was a long drive from Mumbai. After nearly 2 hours they reached the place. Tushar looked at the place with a bit teary eyes. His first house.

He bought it from his hard earned money. Tushar was foolish enough to sign the lees on the name of his wife now ex. But she wasn't ready to return the house back to his name.

Tushar unlocked the door and came inside. The house wasn't much big but it was his first home. Something he started for himself.

As he walked towards his room Ziva stood in the living room looking here and there. It wasn't easy for her to come at a place where her first love started his life with another woman.

Every spot of it must have held a memory for him. Her eyes went to a frame on the wall, Tushar and Sunidhi's wedding photo.

Tushar had his usual simple smile but Sunidhi was beaming from the glow of her day.

It ripped her heart to see it. She looked away as her eyes went to another portrait that caught her eyes. She looked at it carefully. It was old and dusted.

(Hope you guys remember this)

'Sunidhi used to dance? I don't recall seeing her dancing... But then again I never knew her that well' she mistook it as Sunidhi's portrait.

Tushar came out with a trunk when he saw her gazing at her own portrait. But he knew she wasn't that sharp in these matters and definitely must have misunderstood it. He sighed walking her way as she turned around nervously.

He looked back at the portrait and took it off the hook keeping it inside the trunk. Ziva's heart broke as she saw him keeping 'Sunidhi's' portrait with him.

'he hasn't moved on from her.. ' that's all she thought as they walked out of the house.

Ziva was driving back to Mumbai. She cleared her throat and said-"Nidhu Di's engagement is in few days and we all are going to Chachu's farmhouse. You should come too."

"I don't think I'm really welcomed there Mahi.. " he said recalling the glares. "No-no they are really nice people. You don't have to worry about that." She said as Tushar nodded a bit after thinking.

They were driving in silence when the car stopped with a jerk. "What happened?" Tushar asked as Ziva started to ignite the car but failed. Tushar switched there seats she tried to ignited but failed nonetheless.

He got out of the car to look at the engine. It was heated up pretty badly. "What do we do now?" She asked worriedly seeing it was almost sunset.

"I don't know... There is no bloody network!!" Tushar cursed kicking the tire in frustration as Ziva jumped back.

"L-lets look around" she said as they locked the car and started to walk at the path.  Coming across a small bungalow they went in to seek for some help.

Ziva knocked on the door and an old woman opened the door. She smiled kindly at the two and asked-"Kya chahiye beta?"

"Aunty wo hamari gaadi kharab hogyi hai or is raste se ham anjaan hai.. kya aap hame thoda paani de skti hai?" She asked politely.

"Hn-hn kyu nhi.. andar aao" she said inviting them inside. They got inside and sat on the couch.

As Tushar looked a bit uncomfortable, Ziva held his hands and they sat in silence. "Beta.. paani lo (forwarding two glasses of water) mera beta aata hi hoga. Wo tum dono ki madad kr skta hai.. par wo shehar gya hai. Kal subah Tak aayega.. "

"Par ham kal Tak kaise rukenge?" Ziva mumbled worriedly. "I don't have my medicines.. otherwise-"

Ziva forwards his medication from her purse. "I kept it in case we got late" she said. Tushar nodded as he said-"Ham aapko taklif nhi dena chahte"

"Are isme taklif ki kya baat hai.. waise tum dono pati patni ho na?" She asked kindly as Ziva shook her head but Tushar beat her to it and said-"Ji hnn.. "