them

Ziva and Gracy..

The two were hanging from Ori's balcony which was above Zora's  room as Ori himself and Tushar were holding the two girls so they won't fall off.

Yeah.. they agreed or more like blackmailed.

"Ye kya krrhe ho!!?!!" Ro yelled baffled as he fled towards the balcony to hold them if they fall. He looked beyond them to see a rope tied to the two and someone holding the rope.

"Jo bhi hai upar dono ko upar kro wrna Mai tumlog ko upar krr dunga!!" Ro threatened as Ori and Tushar's eyes widened. They instantly pulled the rope and Ziva and Gracy landed on the balcony with a thud as the four looked at each other before running off and hiding.

ヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠.

Samiksha was feeding her son with Sakshi's help. After moments when Junior slept off, Samiksha was getting bored just sitting.

She was about to break someone's head when everyone piled inside the room like Dominos. Everyone greeted Sammy before moving over to Junior.

Meanwhile the others came back as they all started playing with Junior. "Junior chalne kab lgega?" Agu asked,

"Hn Hn! Kal paida hua hai. Aaj chlne lgega, kal bhagega or parso cricket khelega!!" Ziva said sarcastically, "Sachhi??!" Agu asked happily. "Nhi dumbo!!"

"Chachi? Jr. Ka naam kya hoga?" Gracy asked the most logical question out of all of them. Samiksha smiled and looked at Rishu waiting for him to say. "Mujhe hi maarne pe tuli hai na tu?" Rishu said making her giggle.

"To naam ham dono nhi rkh rhe.. (everyone looks at them confused) Mahi Bhai.. Please?" As everyone smiled at that and Mahi looked shocked.

"M-Mai kaise?" He mumbled, "Mu se!" Yuvi said shrugging his shoulder. Mahi picked up Jr. despite Vi and Ziva's whining.

"Aariv Rishabh Pant." Mahi said as everyone smiled hearing the name and the baby giggled.

"Omg!!! Bery beautiful!!" Vamu said dramatically as Zora took the baby in his hand.

Soon the gang left as they had to prepare for their Chachi's welcome. Samiksha was getting discharged today so they all were running around the house like headless chickens.

"Maine yha pe foolo ki rangoli bnayi hai! Koi yha se nikla na to BenStokes ki ksm ussi ki ydd dila dungi!" Vamu said as she threatened the boys who visibly gulped and nodded

Outside-

Ziva was standing on the ladder while putting on lights with a worker when the dumb, Dumber and Dumbest arrived.

"Are didi neeche aajao! Agr aap gur gyi or aapko ku6 hogya to ham nya wakeel kha dhundenge?" Agu asked as Zora nodded in agreement earning a glare.

"Naye wakeel ki tension hai par Mai girungi or mujhe chot lgegi uski tension nhi hai!!" She said tauntingly while fixing the lights.

"Mujhe hai Ziva di!" Angad said as earning her signature sunshine smile.

"Nidhanya didi or unke in-laws aaye hai!!" Sammy called them as she got down and went to the living room to meet there Didi.

As everyone hugged Nidhanya who looked so happy but dearly Missed her family.

"Chachi kab tak aayengi?" Nidhanya asked, "Aati hi hongi.. mom dad or rishu chachu sab unke sth hi h" Ziva said.

Gracy received a message on her phone making her gasp, "AGYE!!" She yelled as they switched off the lights except the fairy lights.

"Kha gye sab?" Samiksha said as they entered the living room as she had a lot difficulty in walking. As Angad switched on the lights everyone yelled-"SURPRISE!!!🎊🎊"

The party poppers went up as Samiksha and Rishabh gasped seeing the surprise. "Chalo!! Chalo!! Jaldi meri mehnat se hote hue andar aao!" Vamu said grinning as Samiksha smiled with tears in her eyes.

As Rishabh and her entered like newly married couple does with all the teasings and wishes.

As soon as they moved to the sitting area, Nidhanya took Aariv to herself as they greeted her in-laws. "Sr. Sammy? You go to your room and rest" Vi said like an overprotective brother he is. "Par Bhaiya abhi sab aaye hai-" she was cut off with Rishabh picking her up making her squeal as Ori covered Agu and Angad's eyes.

"Rishu!! Mujhe neeche utaro!!" Sammy said with her cheeks tinted red as the girls giggled. "Arree tu seedhe seedhe baat sunti kha hai!" Rishu said casually walking away as his brothers gave him teasing winks and looks which he balantly ignored.

As Nidhu took the baby in her arms playing with him, her in-laws were talking with the elders that were The holy trinity, Mahi, Jaddu and Yuvi.

Rohit and Virat were busy fighting over who will teach the little guy how to bat..

Nidhanya's mother in law was a kind lady, she said to them-"Hamne news me dekhna aapka case.. boht bura lga sun ke. Par hame pura vishwas hai ki case ki hearing iss bar justice degi"

As they smiled at her hoping that her words will come true. "Bura na maane to ek baat krna chahti hu" she said with the same gentle smile on her face. "Zaroor bataiye na" Mahi said.

"Ye meri badi behn hai.. shaadi mai inko aapki beti boht pasnd aayi. Mahi- Mera mtlb hai Ziva" she said as Ziva looked at her hearing her name. Nidhu's mother in law smiled at her and said to her father-"Boht pyaari bachhi hai.. "

Ziva smiled as her heart fell in dread and so does someone else's. Tushar watched the scene unfold with his heart Falling and breaking like heart of ice.

"Inka eklauta beta apne business Mai well established hai. Uske liye ek achhi ladki dhund rhe hai. Ham aapke pass ussi ki shaadi ki baat krne aaye hai" her voice fell like thunder on Ziva who looked at the scene wide eyes.

Everyone looked at the scene in shock. So was Mahi who looked baffled. He looked at his daughter and he knew instantly that she was going through a war in her own head.

"Ham aapko kaise bole smjh nhi aarha" Jaddu started, "Koi jld baazi nhi hai.. Aap log soch le. Boht bada decision hai ham samjhte hai." The woman who might be her future mother in law said.

"Besides dad. Rahul kaafi achha ladka hai. Mai bhi mili hu usse. Respectful hai, career wise to most eligible hai!" Nidhu who was oblivious said as Jaddu held his forehead.

"Aap soch ke bataiyega. Ham chalte hai" the woman as they all bid Nidhanya's family good-bye, Ziva dashed off to her room without talking to anyone.

She locked her door as she slid down crying her heart out, her eyes were just on Tushar when her marriage was getting discussed. The unbothered face he made broke the bits of strength and hope she had for them. Them.

What she didn't know was that there is always a facade a man puts on of carelessness when he doesn't want to accept the situation and Tushar was doing exactly that. He was ruining himself thinking that she would be happy.

Unknown to him he was just brewing a Storm inside her mind..