the trio

Mahi was sitting on the couch in Tushar's room, she had just helped him to clean up and get changed into his fresh set of clothes, making him eat his dinner. The nurse had given him his routine injection and he was in deep sleep.

She sat silently staring into a space. Her mind was a mess. She felt like getting suffocated, on top of that Gracia knew that she was Ziva.

She has no idea what to do, Mahi has started working on the case and tomorrow she has to leave to get some information about this Omkara.

She had just closed her eyes when she heard the door get open of the room. She looked and saw Gracia and Zora standing there while looking at her intensely.

"I swear to god I asked you to not tell him Gracy!!!" Mahi yelled annoyed, "I didn't tell him!! I wrote to him! You're not gonna die!!" She yelled back as when the two were busy arguing Zora moved towards the bed and had a look at the unknown man.

"It's the same thing!! You can't get out of this on technicalities!!" Mahi said enraged as Gracy yelled-"And you literally didn't tell me that you're my best friend!! My Zivu!! Yes I am stupid that I still consider you my best friend when you clearly Don't give a shit about me!!"

Mahi looked at her teary eyes, "Who is he?" Zora asked her, he has just spoken since he entered. "It's none of your business!" Mahi hissed defensively.

"(Hurt) Right... It's all of our business! I'm going back and telling them that you're not who you show others!! You're a liar! (Mahi flinched at the word which Zora didn't noticed but Gracy did) And all you know is to hurt people! You are a bloody betrayer!!" Zora said angrily as Mahi looked teary eyed at him, he didn't knew but he just hurt her more than even he was hurt.

As the two turned to leave Mahi took out her phone and dialled someone's no. -"hello?"

Zora and Gracy froze hearing the voice of the person. It was their Bade Papa.

"Appa? E-Ek problem hogyi hai" Mahi said looking at the two as they frowned. "Kya hua bachhe? Kisi ko pta to nhi chla?? Tu thk to hai na?" Mahi asked frantically making Ziva choke on her tears and the other two have a sad face.

"I-I saw Sonu Chachu" she said which was half truth. The other line went dead silence. Even Zora and Gracy held in there breath.

After a moment or two, "Abhi ke abhi wps aa" Mahi said coldly as the two had their eyes widened in horror. "Appa he didn't saw me! I'm fine!" Mahi said wiping off her tears.

"Nhi!! Mahi tum issi wkt wps aa rhi ho!!" Mahi said sternly as Ziva looked at the two with an expression that said-'This is the reason I didn't'

"Appa pls I can't leave! I just had to tell you! He is gone! He was just in the same restaurant I swear I'm not leaving my room again." As Ziva sweet talked Mahi, after half an hour he reluctantly agreed but he was angry on her clearly.

She looked at the two who were sitting too quitely. "Yhi wjh hai! Appa has been paranoid since we left India! He doesn't even leave house or his cabin at the cafe! If he ever gets to know that I'm working for BCCI and that I have met Chachu' and Chachi's then I'll be shipped back to Norway!!" She said huffing sitting at the stool near Tushar's bed.

"Why are you here?" Gracia asked as Ziva said with a sigh-"I wanna prove him innocent in front of the world. I can't see him live in fear of someone recognising him."

As the three were silent for a moment, not looking at each other. "we'll help!!" Gracia said out of nowhere making Ziva groan-"I'm not talking about this Gracy cause you're not helping! It's dangerous!"

"And you are thinking of doing it all alone!! What if something happens to you!?" Zora asked in anger. "Zora this is much more critical then you think! It's more than what just you know!" She said as Gracia said-"then tell us! Explain us! But you're not walking into this shitty scary path on your own!! We are the trio!! We got each other's back!!"

"No we don't! I'm not her friend anymore!" Zora said as Ziva looked at him hurt. "Yes! Now don't give me that look! Your puppy eyes won't work (lie)"

"I'm doing this only for Bade Papa and Badi mummy! Not for you!" Zora said making her pout. "Don't be mean to her!" Gracy said hugging Ziva.

"You're Siding with her!! She would have made so many new friends!! She doesn't even consider us friends!!" Zora said huffing as Ziva gasped and said-"I did made friends but you two are my closest and best friends!! I swear on Appa!" As Zora narrowed his eyes and Gracy grinned.

"Remember the club (Zora gasps) incident! I felt the same that you made new friends and forgot about me! I was sad" Ziva accepted as Gracy hugged her and said-"I love you Zivu" "I love you too Gracy"

"You two went to club!! And that too without me!!" Zora said accusingly. "Um moving on. Even I got jealous when I heard you talking to someone named Layla!"

"She is a good friend but I never forget you! Even she knows about you!!" As Gracy and Ziva hugged and Zora pulled them apart and said-"Mai yhi hu!!! Tum dono mere ko chhod ke gye the!!!"

"Sorry Zora!" Ziva said using her puppy eyes. Zora groaned as Gracy looked at Zora too and said-"Natak mat krr! Meri Zivu ko pareshan Kiya to taange Tod dungi!"

As the three went on bickering and they bunked into the couch snuggling into each other.

The next morning-

Zora who was above Gracy on the pile rolled and fell on twh ground. "Fuck" he hissed as he got up and sat on the ground.

Just then a voice said sarcastically-"Morning"