Bonus Chapter:2

Their eyes widened as they heard the yell of a girl, "Jad I swear to god if this is one of your pranks! I really am gonna jump off!!" Bhuvi said to Jaddu.

Jaddu made a blank face, "Bhuvi? I know am super cool but mimicking a girl's voice while sitting right next to you is really another level of talent" .

"What if that person needs help?" Rishu asked, "Your help? In what? Getting into more trouble?" Sonu Bhai said as Rishu whined.

"Bhuvi you're incharge! Me, Sonu and Yuvi will go and check if someone does need our help" Mahi said as Yuvi looked at him, "Yuvi will go?" He asked as Mahi looked at him done with him. "Yuvi will go!!"

"Take care Mahi Bhai, Sonu Bhai and Yuvi Pa" Kuliya said as Mahi Bhai and Sonu smiled at him. "Kahe ka take care!" Yuvi pa mumbled.

As the trio holding torch moved to the jungle forest, "Bhai sambhal ke!!" Vi yelled making Yuvi jump.

"Abe saale Cheeku!!" Yuvi said while keeping a hand on his chest. "Don't tell me you're scared Yuvi Pa" Sonu said chuckling.

"I-I'm n-not scared of anyone!" He said as Mahi Snickered, "Where do you think the voice came from?" Sonu asked.

"This place echoes. So probably the opposite direction from where the sound had come" Mahi Bhai said as Yuvi frowned, "Aayein?"

"Physics hai Yuvi Pa. Chhodo" Sonu said, "To Bihari ko kaise aati hai?" Yuvi retorded.

"Where did the voice come from?" Mahi asked with a frown before yelling-"Koi hai?!!!"

"Mahi! Jungle janwar aa skte hai!!" Yuvi said as Mahi replied-"Iss area Mai Jada khatarnak jaanwar nhi hai Yuvi. Maine Google Kiya hai"

"Mahi Bhai what if it was a Fox? Usually they make a voice similar to this" Sonu said as Mahi nodded, "Hnn or agar koi hota to aawaj ka jawab to deta"

(To all those wondering about the girl's voice, Fox do make make feline voice to lure there prey. Read it on Google and also my aunt whose husband is in forest department. But can't be sure about if it really was a Fox☠️)

The three returned after having one final look around.

Meanwhile-

Jaddu was bored out of his wits as they all had set up a born fire in front of the camp. He smirked feeling an idea brewing in his mind, "Are Rishu? Do you want to hear a story?"

Rishu who was getting equally bored listening to Ro and Vi fight, agreed in an instant. "Don't Jad" Bhuvi was not even trying hard knowing very well that Jad will still continue. So he continued reading his book with peace of the winds blowing his hairs.

"Story time!! I have a better story than that book Bhuvi so keep it down!!" Jaddu said as Bhuvi sighed in annoyance but compiled.

"So it was exactly 2 years ago!!~" he began dramatically, "Here in this exact place!! Two couples were here to spent some quality time" Jaddu said as everyone looked at him with full concentration.

"They were camping like we're doing. But then!!" He said getting up as Rishu almost jumped into the bonfire in fright if it wasn't for Shikhi who pulled him away.

"Jaddu!! Stop your shenanigans!" Shikhi said seeing even Kuldeep was terrified of his loud voice.

"Sorry. Sorry. But then anyways. This adds effect to the story!" Jad shrugged.

"Then?" Asked Harry.

"They heard a loud voice just like we did!!" Jaddu said as Kuliya gasped, "The husbands went to check and the wife's were sitting and waiting when they heard a owl hooting very clearly" a owl hoots in background.

"I don't want to listen!! Shut up Jaddu Bhaiya!! Where is Mahi Bhai!?" Rishu said scared, "Are this is just the beginning!!" Ro and Vi who were equally terrified clutched onto Shikhi.

"Jad stop!!" Bhuvi said, "Listen here!! Then they heard sounds of footsteps walking towards them!!" Jaddu said eerily and que to the the footsteps.

Vi, Ro, Kuliya and Rishu yelled in fright as Bhuvi held Jad by collar, "Stop scaring the kids!!!"

"Wait who is behind the camps?" Harry asked as they all turned to see a figure standing there and they all yelled as the figure shouted "Bwahh!!!!"

Everyone except Bhuvi were scared out for their wits, Jaddu was trying to find his non existent talwaar as the rest attached themselves on Bhuvi.

"Yuvi stop!!" Mahi scolded as Yuvi howled with laughter and they all glared at him.

They sat by the born fire whereas Yuvi was still laughing, "Stop it!!" Sonu said.

"Book? Really Bhuvi? You bought a book on a trip?" Hardik said as Bhuvi rolled hai eyes before smirking, "Ziva gifted me this book. She said it's one of her favourite authors"

Vi huffed in jealousy. "She never gave me a book!!"

"You don't like Books Cheeku" Mahi said calmly as he took out a packet of Maggie to make. "Well I would have liked if she gave me one!!"

"She gave you your favourite shoes!! Even Sammy gave you your favourite shows tickets!!" Bhuvi said rolling his eyes. "Uhha!! Aarya gave me my favourite hoodie!!" Ro said with an excited grin before he pouted sadly, "I miss her. And I miss Jinksy"

"Uhha! So do I!!" Vi said as they all started to blabber about how much they missed Jinksy.

"I miss the only sane person apart from me, Mahi Bhai and Sonu Bhai" Bhuvi said as he kept his book carefully back into his bag.

"What about me? I'm older than each one of you!" Yuvi said with a frown, "No offense Yuvi Pa but as Vi and Ro bhaiya are not sane. You aren't either." Jassi said trying to be as much polite as possible that made Mahi Snicker.

"Um thanks?" Yuvi said as Mahi and Sonu like the responsible parents, plated the Maggie and gave it to the others.

"Let's play a game!!" Harry said grinning, "Have your food first" Mahi said.

"It'll be fun! Come on!!" Harry whined loudly making the others wince, Mahi bahi was too tired to glare at him so he just sighed.

"What game?" Rishu asked, "We all will take 2-3 big sip of Sprite!! And then whoever will burp the loudest wins!!"

Everyone looked at him, Rah said in annoyance-"Harry We are literally eating!!"

Harry frowned, "I like this game!" Jaddu Grinned.

"Jaddu!! You're my true friend!!" Harry said dramatically. "Even I want to try this game" Yuzi shrugged as Kuliya retorded-"Ofcourse you do!"

They all passed the bottles around and drinking Sprite in one go.

Ro and Vi splashed it on each other. Yuvi burped the second loudest and the 1st was one and only... Jaddu!!!!

They left to the tents for the night to sleep in.

Later that night-

Kuliya was sleeping when he heard footsteps outside the tent. He froze in fear as he looked at the walls of his tent to see nothing but the noise was awfully too close.

He was about to go back to sleep, thinking that he was just imagining stuff but stopped when he saw a shadow at the tent.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"