Rumor

Unfortunately before Jassi, Harry, Shikhi and Ro could meet Mahi she left.

"Hawa ki trh aati hai shalabh ki trh jaati hai" Zora said caressing the puppy.

"Par Dil ki achhi hai" Angad said shrugging as they sat on the couch at the Dhawan's.

"Or kisi ke Dil me to nhi aagyi?" Agastya asked teasingly to Zora, "bkwas mat kar!" Zora said glaring at him.

"Mai nhi krrha Bhai! Ye gadhe keh rhe hai!" He said as he tossed the phone into Zora's hand.

Zoravar Dhwan spotted with a girl inside the dressing room after his early dismissal?

Zoravar spotted with BCCI's new advocate?

Zoravar Dhawan spotted with his girlfriend!?

"Inko koi or kaam nhi hai!!" Zora said slamming the phone away making Agastya whin-"my phone!!"

"Kya hua puttar? Tera chehra kyu utra hua hai?" Shikhi asked while coming there. "Ku6 nhi chachu! Bhaiya Rumor ki wjh se pareshan hai" Angad said as Shikhi Chuckled.

"Are Rumors ko ignore kro or hasi me uda ke chhod do! Pta hai ek baar kya rumor nikala tha inhone? Ki Virat kiddi angrezan nu date karriya hai!!"

"Par Papa Mahi abhi-abhi aayi hai. Wo dar ke bhgg gyi too." Zora asked. "Are Puttar wo bachhi bohot strong hai!" Shikhi had never met her but by the talks of Ro he understood the kid.

Mahi here reached home only to find it locked. She sighed and silently made her way to her room. They had again gone back to being strangers.

She took a bath and tried cooking some food. She face times her Appa💞

Dhoni picked up in no time. It seems like he was in his office at the cafe.

"Appa? Tell me koi easy one pot recipe" she asked while pouting.

"Mere pss no fire use recipe nhi hai!" Mahi said teasingly making her grumble.

"Appa!! Please na!" "Acha okay bachha. Phle tell me kya kya available hai!"

"Um apple, ketchup, soya sauce, masale hai ku6, egg hai, bread, onion, carrot and capsicum."

"Inme se jab tujhe ku6 bnana nhi aata tha tab itna samaan le kyu liya?" Mahi asked in amusement as Ziva turned red in embarrassment.

"Achha make egg rice? Okay?" She nodded and followed his instructions.

Almost three mishaps later she did made an edible lunch. "it's not bad!" She said mid way eating as Mahi Chuckled.

They talked while she ate and hung up.

Mahi for one had a peaceful sleep. She woke up early the other day and checked up on Gracia, she was still not home. Growing worried she called her number, the ring went on but she didn't pick up.

This caused her to grow anxious, she started pacing back and forth and keep calling her. After 15 calls she finally picked up. "Hello?" Gracy spoke from other side making Ziva fume in anger.

"Where the fuck are you!!?" She asked angrily. "Calm down your horses lady! I'm at a friend's place" Gracia said casually making Ziva fume in anger.

"You couldn't drop me a message that you won't be back!!!" Ziva gritted her teeth.

"Why should I? It's not like you consider ke as your friend to give two shits!!" Gracia said bitterly. "If I wouldn't have given two shits Ms. Gracia then I wouldn't have been a fool Calling you for the first thing in the morning!! If I wouldn't have given two shits then I wouldn't have left food for you!! If I didn't have two shits then I wouldn't have gone to a place I disliked and that causes me anxiety!!!!!?" By now her eyes were teary. She threw the phone on the wall in anger and slupmed in the floor crying.

"I broke it" she wailed clutching the broken pieces and face palmed.

She got ready for the office and left, Adi picked her up for a team meeting and noticed that her mood keeps getting worse everytime he meets her.

"Mahi? Everything alright?" He asked softly, Mahi forced a smile and sais-"Yeah! Perfectly alright"

Mahi and Adi reached there before the others but Vi was there too. "Goodmorning you two" Vi said hugging Adi and then Hugging Mahi as well. She froze at that. But hugged back feeling tears well up in her eyes.

But she was MSDs daughter, no one can see her cry is her prime factor. She controlled her emotions and smiled.

Mahi was busy throughout the meeting, she has to get all the paper work explained to Virat which was task in itself.

As she started to tell him he would start talking utter random topics. And after an hour of trying Vi said-"Mujhe ku6 smjh nhi aarha hai yrr!"

"Sir aapko bss ye file sambhal ke rkhni hai okay? Baaki agr koi Kam hoga to Mai sambhal lungi?" Mahi said as Vi nodded and took the files

"Tumhe itni cheeze ydd kaise rehti hai?" Vi asked amused, she chuckled and said-"Uski bhrapyi krne ke liye baaki cheeze bhool jati hu"

"Didi!!!" Just then Agastya came there running.

"Hn Agastya?" Mahi asked him, "Didi aap bhgg to nhi jaogi na??" Agastya asked with puppy eyes. Mahi frowned and said-"Nhi"

"Zora Bhai aajao!! Didi khi nhi jaarhi!" Agastya yelled, Zoravar glared at Agastya and then gave a smile at Mahi.

"Tu muh nhi bnd kr skta kya?!" Angad said coming there with a frown. "Mai bss Bhai ko Shanti dila rha tha!" Agastya said innocently.

As Angad dragged away a whining Agastya, Vi had slipped away long time ago when he saw Zora entering the frame.

"Zoravar. Look I'm sorry cause of me the blunder of rumor was dumped in you" Mahi said apologetically, "Are you mad? It's not your fault at all! Infact* was scared that you might no want to be friends with me anymore?" Zora said chuckling.

"Are we friends?" Mahi asked chuckling, "ofcourse we are!" Zora said as they walked towards the rest of the team.

They hung out for a while before Mahi left for home.