Home coming..

Mahi put the luggage in his car. Sakshi hugged her daughter as a few tears slipped her eyes. "Apna khyaal rkhna." Sakshi said kissing her daughter's forehead. Ziva nodded as Mahi and Ziva sat in his car and bid goodbye to her mom.

Mahi was waiting silently outside the hospital. Ziva came out and said-"They had arranged everything, he'll be shifted by this Saturday to India."

Mahi nodded and they moved to the airport. As he stopped the car outside the airport. Ziva didn't move out, they sat silently as Mahi grabbed her hand on his bigger ones and said-"Tujhe itni door bhejna ka Mera jara bhi mnn nhi"

"Or Mera Jane ka" Ziva Chuckled with tears in her eyes. "Par sirf teen mahine Appa."

Mahi nodded and said-"Bachha? Tu ja to rhi hai lekin is baar ka dhyaan rkhna ki... Tere kisi chachu ko ye pta na chale"

Ziva nodded in understanding and said-"Aap dwai time le Lena. Khana khane me koi nakhra nhi. Mumma ko pareshan mat krna... Apna khyaal rkhna" she cried hugging him as Mahi felt a few tears slip his eyes.

He kissed the crown of her head and watched as she walked into the airport. He stood there rooted just staring where his daughter left.

Ziva boarded the flight and sat on her seat. Her eyes turning colder with hatred as only one thing goes in her mind-'Suffering of the ones who caused pain to her family'

India-

The flight landed and Ziva walked out of the airport. This place made her sick, it once felt like home but now all she felt was anger and disgust. She hated this place as much as her father loved this place.

She walked out of Mumbai airport, she hired a taxi and made her way to Hotel. She visited the hospital to get the things set up for him.

She later met on with someone to get her office set up.

******************

Ziva sighed and straightened her clothes as she walked in a place she hated all her life. The BCCI head office.

The BCCI head looked at her and said-"Mahi Singh?" She nodded  looking at him

"Welcome to Board of Commision of Indian cricket team. I hope you get along well with others" she nodded professionally analysing the surrounding as they walked ahead.

"The board supervises not only the current players but also the ex players. Please look into all the legal work and take in their past files and cases too." He informed as she said-"You can mail me all the info and cases. I'll take my leave."

"Actually, not so soon. We have a request from one of our ex-players." The head said making her frown in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"He got into some legallties so he need professional help. Please look into it soon."

Just when Ziva went to answer, her phone rung. She glanced at the caller id to see-'Dad🖤'

Glancing at the man she said-"Please arrange a meeting at my office and sent me the files. Thank you so much for your time" and walked out as she accepted the call.

"Yes Appa?" She said softly as Mahi from the other side said-"Are you fine? Sab thk hai na? Koi problem to nhi hui? Kisi ne ku6 kha to nhi? Office me kisi ne ku6 pu6a to nhi? Tu ku6 bol kyu nhi rhi?"

Ziva smiled sadly, Mahi had always been paranoid after leaving India.

"Appa sab thk hai! Everything is fine and kisi ko Shak nhi hua" Ziva said as Mahi relaxed.

The father and daughter talked all the way to home. She even face timed them after reaching there and Sakshi joined them minutes later.