Dumbs and Dumber with dumbest....

Layla said earning Gracy's attention.

"What?" Gracy said smiling fakingly. "Look Gracy I think you don't like me-" "You think?" Gracy said sarcastically.

"I know that you don't like me.. but please. Trust me, Mahi has told me a lot about you which was shocking since you two didn't even spend that much time. Honestly, I just felt so jealous of you sometimes that I can't even tell you"

Gracy was listening to her attentively. Was she really saying the truth?

Her eyes teared up slightly, "It's not like it's a competition of whom she loves more. But I know for sure that she loves you more than anyone else" Layla said with a smile. "I thought that you're a vamp but you're actually not that bad" Gracy said as Layla Chuckled.

Ziva came back with a shocked look, "Are you two getting along?" Ziva said in absolute shock. "No! Ew! Yuck!" Gracy said dramatically making Ziva shake her head and Layla laugh.

After some time they left for the hospital. Layla was also friends with Tushar when they were in high school.

"Hey buddy" she said to him as Tushar covered his body a bit shyly. Being shirtless around Ziva was one thing and being shirtless around others was another.

Ziva getting it closed the curtains and helped him wear his shirt. "Hey Lay.." he greeted her formally.

"Hope you get well soon" they stayed for sometime but left soon.

They dropped Layla home and went back to the house.

With Sonu-

Everyone had come and there was a tensed silence. They could tell that Sonu had cried seeing his swollen eyes.

"Bhai kya hua?" Vi asked softly, Sonu broke down crying as everyone was stunned to see him like that. "Mahi hamari Ziva hi hai" he said crying as the other froze.

They couldn't function, there brain froze. Jaddu was the first one to loose his composure. "Chal Ro!! Mahi Bhai mil gye!!" He said as the others looked at him sadly.

"Jaddu ruk ja.. ham aise dhwa nhi bol skte" Ro said trying to calm him down but Vi said-"Tu kya wait kre? Are tujhe smjh nhi aarha?!! Wo Ziva hai!! Usne hamse jhooth bola!" His eyes stringed with tears.

"Par bhaiya ko reason hi hoga ki Ziva ne hamse apni identity chupayi" Jassi said softly. "Kya reason!!? Bol kya reason hoga?!!" Harry asked angrily.

"Harry shant hoja!! Don't act on your anger!!" Rah said trying to calm him down. "Bhaiya Ziva zaroor kisi badi musibat Mai hai" Kuldeep said sadly.

"Hai! Or Vi tu bhool gya? Jab mai usse phle baar Mila tha? Usko panick attack aaya tha na!" Ro said as the other except Ro, Vi and Sonu yelled-"WHAT!?"

"Hn! Ku6 to baat hai" Ro said as the others sat, Sonu was silent this whole time. "Bhai aap shaant kyu hai?" Yuzi asked him.

"Tum log ka hogya? To bhoolo mat parso Zivu ka birthday hai (There faces lits up) Gracy surprise party plan krrhi hai." He said making Harry whin. "Bhaiya ham Chachu log hai! Party hamme krni chahiye!"

"Ham bhi krenge!" Jaddu said smiling widely making the others shocked. "Wo kare 12 baje wli! Ham krenge agle din wli!" Jaddu said as they smiled giddily.

"Or uss din hogi pu6-ta6!" Sonu said as the others nodded in agreement.

Next day-

Ziva had gone to spend the day with Tushar at the hospital. Gracy, Zora, Agu and Angad were meanwhile searching for an appropriate gift for there Ziva didi.

They were roaming around the mall to look for a gift. "Yrr mujhe to ku6 smjh nhi aarha!" Angad said as Zora asked Gracy-"Tune to ku6 soch hi liya hoga?"

Gracy smirked and said-"Obviously!!"

"Maine bhi soch liya hai!! Mai didi ke liye lunga Harry Potter ki Hard cover book series!" Agu said ordering it online.

"Ek no. Ka hoshiyar chandra hai ye!!" Angad said baffled as Agu smirked.

Zora saw 'tanishq' and dragged them to the store. He saw everything but he liked nothing.

He was looking around when he saw a beautiful butterfly necklace. He instantly chose it.

"Ab Mai kya lu?" Angad whined, "Are Angu! Tu ku6 bhi dega na to Ziva usse pyaar se hi rkhegi!" Gracy comforted the boy

"Didi? Mai Ziva did ka hand painted portrait bnau kya?" Angad asked in unsure tone. "Of course! Tu phle kyu nhi socha?" Agu encouraged his best friend.

"Socha tha par didi ko pasnd nhi aaya to?" Angad asked, "Are pgl pdke Ziva ko boht psnd aayga!" Gracy reassured him.

Angad nodded and decided he will make her a hand painted portrait.

Zora, Gracy and Agu waited while playing video games and watching movie. After like almost the day, Angad didn't even showed them the portrait and had asked them to see it when he gifts it to her. Earning a round of curses.

They immediately left the house and got the things. Balloons, Happy Birthday banner, decoration items and birthday knife of course!

Well they forgot a tini-tiny thing. The cake😄