careless girl

Mahi tapped her staring wheel waiting at the signal as she talked to her manager-"Anjali I don't care! You just look into their profile and pick someone. Just make sure that person is not a man. I'm done with men in general. Oh yeah... Get them the contract signed too. Thanks"

She reached her office and got out. She walked like a cold wind blowing with elegance.

She reached her office and entered only to find Aditya there

She reached her office and entered only to find Aditya there. "Mahi? Good you're here. Let's go the team is waiting" Adi said getting up. "Go where?"

Adi looks at her confused, "To meet the team? I told you that we're meeting the team today"

Ziva cursed under her breath, "Of course!" She said acting like she did not just forget that.

NCA-

Ziva came out of the car and walked inside the academy with Adi only to be met with Vi. She frowned seeing him there. "What are you doing here?" She asked earning a startled look from Adi. "Uh- Mahi, Vi Sir is the coach of the team"

Ziva almost weeped as she knew she had to spend a lot of time with Vi, at some other situation she couldn't have asked for more but now, she wants to stay far away from them.

She nodded as Vi gave her a smile, she gave him a small smile and they walked towards the team room. She could hear chatters and cheers coming from the team room.

As they entered the room the room sent silent and the attention got to them, specifically her as she was new. They have seen Adi and Vi but not her.

"Hi boys!" Vi said addressing them earning a chorus of greetings back. Mahi looked at no one in particular avoiding looking at anyone.

"Meet Ms. Mahi Singh. The new ICT lawyer and Manager. Don't give her a hard time boys!" Vi said earning a bit sheepish looks. "Hi nice to meet you all" Ziva said.

She met the team and got on with works. Already tensed about being around Agastya Pandya and Zoravar Dhawan. She didn't want to be around Virat as well.

Agastya was younger than her and Zoravar, whom she was close with. They were great friends but she was glad he didn't remember her. Bitter glad.

She was doing everything in her will to ignore the lot. Just getting on with her work with Adi's help.

Virat noticed this, he was getting nauseous. Was she really Ziva? Is yes then why did she his her identity from them? Where was she all this time? Who is she visiting in the hospital?

What if she is not Ziva?

"Didi Vi Chachu ne ye aapke liye bheja hai" Agastya who was the youngest in the team currently came there with a cup of coffee. "Are iski kya zaroorat thi?" Ziva said getting up and taking the cup out of his hand.

"Are isme kya didi! Aapko ku6 bhi chahiye na Aaj ke bdd! Chai, Coffee, Baat krne ke liye koi, driver, prank partner! Bss ydd krlena mujhe! Or last wla Mera personal favorite hai!" Agastya grinned making her crack a smile.

"Thank you Agastya!" She said with a genuine smile. As he walked back to nets and she got on with work Vi noticed how concentrated she gets and she worked for 5 hrs without a brake.

Making arrangements and filing advertisement schedules contracts etc. She hardly talked to anyone as the boys sat around her talking like normal and looking at her ocassionaly.

Just then her phone ring and her eyes drifted from the computer screen to her phone, 'Important'

She picked up the call-"Hello? Mai aarhi hu"

She hung up with a stone face and got up with few files in her hands. "Vi sir? Ye files meri assistant aaygi usko handover krdijiyega. I'll take my leave"

And left the room. "Well she is friendly" one of the boys said with sarcasm dripping from their tone. "Chup reh tu!" Agastya said snottily.

Vi still has his eyes on the door, "Chachu? Kya hua?" Zoravar asked with a frown. Vi shook his head and smiled at the younger. "Ku6 nhi bachha"

Mahi reached the hospital and took a seat in the front of the room -102. She waited for the doctor to come out. "Ms. Mahi! Achha hua aap aagyi hai. The patient is responding more and more but unka agression bhi badhta ja rha hai. Please do something wrna ham unki help kaise karenge?"

Mahi walked inside the hospital to be met with a sleeping Tushar . She kept her bag on the couch and walked towards his bed softly sitting on the stool besude him. She saw the harsh scratch marks on his hand which has the Canula attached to his veins.

Gently grabbing his hands in her softer ones she applied antiseptic on it. Tushar stirred in his sleep and she froze for a second fearing for him to wake up.

But to her luck, he just snuggled more into the warm blanket. She sighed out in relief. She sat there for nearly two hours before she went to the doctor's chamber.

"Doctor there is no progress in his health? It's been 3 years and he still freezes or gets unconscious almost everyday. " She said worriedly. "Mahi the wound is deeper than we think, his Cerebellum is damaged and so were his legs. We're gals that his legs are gaining moments from the therapy, trust me it's a miracle for him to start walking. The mental state he has been is not good so it's normal for him to loose consciousness at state of nervousness or anger. He will be very agressive but you had calmed his anger down many times. Dr. Smith did tell me about it, yes he snaps at times at you but this is our best option. His therapy will be resuming soon, all we can do is hope for best."

Mahi nodded and walked out of the Cabin defeated.

She took out her phone and opened gallery to the time where everything was fine. At least he was alive and happy.

 At least he was alive and happy

A lone tear escaped her eyes as she walked inside the room and saw him awake. She tensed up seeing him awake and took a step back.

"T-Tushar?" She called out to him softly making him turn to her. He just looked at her blankly and then turned away. Ziva slowly took a step towards him and got him a glass of water. She walked in front of him holding it to his lips as he slightly sipped at the water and then she made him lay down.

He obliged much different from his demeanor from the other day. She covered his body into the comforter and   caressed his forehead but he caught her hand in his tight grip and yanked it away. His jaw clenched and she covered him with the blanket before moving to the couch.

Late night she came back to her apartment and received a message from her manager, Anjali.

'your roomate-'Gauri' will be arriving tomorrow at 11. Make sure to meet her mam and the apartment Lee's contract is signed.'

'thanks Anjali'