kidnapped..

Ziva was in her office when her landline rang. "Hello?" She said picking up the call.

"Zinda rehna hai to bhaag jao.. wrna tumhe bhi maarenge or tumhaare uss baap ko bhi" a man's voice said from the other side making her freeze in shock.

"Kon bol rha hai?" "Wo sab se ku6 nhi milega. Mujhe dhoondha bnd krdo wrna ab tak Tera baap Zinda to tha. Ab wo bhi nhi rhega"

Ziva's blood boiled as she replied-"Abe suar ki shakal ke. Sher budha hota hai to kya wo Sher nhi rehta kya? Himmat hai to mujhe ku6 kr ke dikha" she smirked like a devil in a goddess's body, "Or baat rhi mere Appa ki to ye soch ke hi tune glt Kiya. Tension mat le. Boht shiddat se maarenge jiss din Mila Teri maa ki.. jay"

She hung up as she asked her manager to get her landline recorda by tomorrow but she didn't had any high hopes for it.

She left her office and reached for the last match against New Zealand.

The score was (1-1) and this will decide who will win the bilateral series.

She was entering the room when she heard Zora's voice-"Hn baby.. hn hn sab thk hai"

Ziva gasped dramatically-"Baby?!"

"Hn baby.. hn hn thk hai Baby (Raised her brows amused seeing her sigma bestie acting like Joru ka Gulam) love you" as he hangs up and turn around to find Ziva looking at him with raised brows.

"Baby? Tu to sakht launda tha na!" She said keeping her hands on her waist and narrowing her eyes at him as he sweat in fear.

"Kon hai ye ladki?" Ziva asked as Zora said-"K-Koi nhi"

"Chachu! Dekho Zora kisse baat krrha" Zora stopped her from ratting him out.

"Chup hoja chudail!" "Haw!! tune Gracy ko bhi nhi btaya na!" She said as Zora cried in fear if anyone gets to know.

"Abhi bta mujhe!" Ziva said stubbornly. "Tujhe meri kasam tu kisi ko nhi btayegi!"

Ziva nodded as Zora started to blush much to her amusement.

He mumbled something shyly, "Abe bta! Kya nyi dulhan ki trh Sharma rha!"

"Sammy" he mumbled as Ziva's eyes widened. "Bolde ye wo Sammy nhi hai jisse Mai jaanti hu" Ziva said with wide eyes as Zora blushed more and kept quiet.

Ziva bursted out laughing as Zora rolled his eyes. As she calmed down after laughing catching her breath. "Tere to L lggye! Agr Ro Chachu or Vi Chachu ko pta chl gya na tujhe dauda-dauda ke maarenge" she said.

"Abe pta hai yrr! Isiliye to fatti padi hai! Tujhe mujhe bchana hi hoga!" Zora said as they sat on the ground thinking. "Ek shart pe!" She said looking at him.

"Bol" "mujhe maaf krde mere bhai" Ziva said hugging him. Just then Zora remembered he is angry on her.

"Are bhgg yha se! Mai to bhool hi gya tha Mai gussa hu!" He said pushing her away. "Maaf krr wrna Mai abhi jaake sbko bta dungi" she said with narrowed eyes.

"Maafi maang rhi hai ya Black mail krrhi hai!?" He asked in shock, "Pyaar se bola tujhe kutte ki dum ko smjh kha aata hai?" She said shrugging.

Ziva called Gracy, "Kha mrrhi ho?" She asked.

Gracy who was sulking and embarassed as fuck just grunted. "Abe Jo hogya so hogya! Jldi aa! Match start hone wla hai!" She said as Gracy grunted and started to get ready.

Tushar was left alone after Gracy had gone to the match. Sonu was with Ro and Vi, he took his phone and opened it after a long time.

He hadn't used his phone since after his treatment, he didn't asked for it and Ziva had it all this time.

His lock screen was his and his ex-wife's pic. His eyes hardened as he went into his gallery to remove there pic.

He didn't hate her for leaving him, but he want to forget the toxic relationship they had.

He surfed through his phone to get a pic of something interesting.

His eyes went to a folder he hadn't opened in a long time.

He opened his high school memories. A small smile played on his lips Reminiscing the days.

He came across one pic that had all his heart.

Ziva and him.

The time where he didn't hate her. The time were they could have been something else if only if they didn't fell apart.

He sighed and just picked the normal I-phone wallpaper but not before adding the pic to his favorites.

He opened his insta and saw many messages. Ignoring them he opened Ziva's profile. There were many pics of her.

Seeing her tagged in many posts he saw the posts on her birthday and chuckled lightly seeing her uncle's friendly banters and her pics with them.

But his smiled fell when he saw Zora's post. Oh! And the Caption!!

'Favorite girl? Huh..' he thought as his heart bubbled up with the bitter feeling of jealousy.

He started scrolling through posts but that only angered him more. He came across an edited reel of Zora's century innings in the second match and Ziva smiling big and clapping her hands.

He rolled his eyes as he saw many comments of how good they looked together and all that things but his blood boiled seeing comments that were straight up disrespectful and hurtful.

He turned off his phone and got up from the bed. He looked out of balcony to see the Mumbai City. His eyes scanned the beautiful view but his thoughts roamed around a certain lawyer.

Meanwhile, Ziva and Gracy were sitting at the stands enjoying the show as India was clearly winning.

After the match when Mahi was driving back to her apartment alone, Gracy was with Zora since they had gone to visit everyone at Ro's home. She was going there too but after checking up on Tushar.

She was at the signal, the road was unusually silent although it was 12 already but Mumbai was never quite. That's for sure.

She waited for the signal to turn when a car stopped beside her. She looked at the black Bolero next to her and just then another similar looking car at her left.

Her breath hitched when men's came out and started hitting her car. The goons started to open the door but it was locked. She hurriedly took her phone to dial someone's number when the glass at her side broke and the man threw away the phone before holding her by hair and dragging her outside.

The goons put a piece of cloth around her mouth and she fainted.

They put her inside the car and left the car in the middle of the road.

Her phone was buzzing with calls and messages from Vi, Ro, and the others unknown to them, danger was lurking around her.