'where is she?'

At the Sharma household, Ro was trying to call her whereas the others were goofing around like always.

He sighed after the 15th call and started to get more worried than he already was.

"Kisi ne Zivu ko dekha hai? Uska call hi nhi lgg rha." Ro said coming there as Gracy replied-"Don't worry Chachu. Wo ghr gyi hai. Aati hogi"

"Are to call kyu nhi utha rhi?!" Ro asked worriedly. As he dialled her number for the upeteenth time but the same response. "Mai dekhti hu" Gracy said getting up and dialling her no. but she still didn't answer.

Just then a loud banging was heard, Rits went to open the door and was shocked to see Tushar there. He was breathing heavily. "Mahi yha hai?" He asked her respectfully.

"Nhi! Hame lga wo tumse Milne ghr gyi hai" she said inviting him in.

"Mahi ka no. nhi lgg rha. Wo ghr bhi nhi pohchi.. Gracia? Are you sure usse koyi or kaam nhi tha?" Tushar said entering the room as Vi and Harry glared at him.

"Hn. Mere samne hi nikli thi! Oh god! Where is she?!" Gracy said as Rits calmed her down.

Tushar opened hai phone and called her once again. Gritting his teeth in helplessness when she didn't pick up.

He called another number, "Hello? Yaar I need a favour please" as everyone looked at him but Ro continues to ignore him call the ACP of the city.

"I'm sending you a number, can you track where she is?" Tushar asked him as Ro looked at him for a moment before walking out to the balcony.

"Yeah.. she is missing from the last three hours and not picking calls. Please man!" Tushar said as Gracy was in tears already.

"Thanks yrr! I owe you!" He hung up and sent her number to him.

With Ro-

"Aap abhi ke abhi police bhejiye! Are ek bachhi missing hai! Kya mtlb 24hrs ghante se phle missing persons report file nhi hoti!?" Ro yelled angrily.

"Aap officers ko dhundne to lagaiye!" Ro yelled. "Thk hai!"

As he came back to the room, "ACP ku6 officers bhej rha hai par uske liye hame police complaint likhani hogi. Thane jaake" he said.

Tushar's phone beeped, he looked at it and stood up. "Location mil gya" he said as everyone looked at him.

All the men's were following him when Vi said-"Chal Ro!!"

Ro just looked at Tushar coldly, "Iski khi kisi bhi baat pe mujhe bhrosa nhi hai!" Ro said angrily. Tushar sighed before saying to Zora-"Mai Location tujhe bhej rha hu. Jab aana ho to aajana"

And walked out practically running to his car. "Ro!!? Tum pagal ho!? Wo Ziva ko dhund rha hai!!" Rits said angrily.

"Mujhe nhi bhrosa hai uspe!!"

"Tere gusse se jyda zaroori hai abhi Ziva ko dhundna! Bachpana mat krr!" Sonu said as he followed Zora outside.

Tushar got inside the car when he heard the back door opening, he turned around to see Rah and Jassi sitting at the back seat where as Sonu sat on the front seat.

"Chal Bhai? Ab kya mahurat nikalu?" Sonu said sarcastically as Tushar started the car. Zora, Vi, Rishu, Harry, Angad, Agu, Shikhi and Ro followed them in other cars.

They reached the raod after a rash driving session. Tushar sprinted out of his car cursing seeing Ziva's car in the middle of road.

Empty.

He looked around seeing her phone on the ground.

"Mahi!!!" He began shouting looking around, ignoring the pain that was shooting up his head and knees.

"Mahii!!!!!" He yelled looking around. Zora caught him and said-"Wo camera! CCTV footage Mai jaroor ku6 na ku6 hoga!"

As they reached the police station. Everyone was baffled to see the most known and popular cricketers of both the time.

Raghav froze seeing Tushar, "Tum yha?"

"ACP se baat Hui thi na.. issi ladki ko dhundna hai" Ro said showing the pic of Ziva.

Raghav got into his professional mode and guided them through the place to the Traffic control room.

He played the footage as Tushar keenly observed the screen. He saw how they kidnapped her and so did the others.

"Iss road ke kisi camera ka footage lgao!" Raghav Directed them. The Bolero was seen driving to a secluded road off to a place where there was no more camera.

"Maharashtra 5618! Iss no. plate ki gaadi  hai! Puna Highway ki trf gyi hai!" Raghav said as Tushar turned on his footsteps when Raghav stopped him.

"Tum nhi AA skte! Ye police case hai!"

Tushar looked him in the eye and said-"I'm a trained army man! Captain Tushar Singh. You can't stop me"

Raghav rolled his eyes and turned to the girl's family, "Sir? Ya to aap ham sab ko leke chale or apna time bachaye! Ya fir yha pe hamse behas krre kyuki ghr to hamme se koi nhi ja rha!" Rishu said.

Raghav sighed and said-"par aap logo Mai se andar koi or nhi ja skta! Tushar ke alwa!" The men's agreed as they left for Puna Highway.

As Raghav drove ahead, his mind went to Gracia. 'kha hogi wo pgl ladki?' he thought to himself.

Tushar was driving like a maniac, Rah wondered something but didn't say anything. Harry was with between Jassi and Rah and he wasn't so thoughtful. He said bluntly-"Meri bhateeji se door rehna Soldier!"

Tushar who looked shocked and a bit awkward, couldn't even say anything as Sonu face palmed.

"Harry! Shut up!!" Jassi said.

The other car, where Ro sat with Vi, Shikhi, Rishu and Zora. "Chachu? Bade Papa ka call aarha!" Zora yelled as Vi stepped on the breaks out of nervousness.

"KYA!??" everyone.