happiness..

The next morning, Ziva woke up earlier then usual. She was pretty excited for the inauguration, this studio won't be a normal learning classes.

There will be various dance forms taught and many dance groups formed for competitions around the globe. Ziva was pretty excited for her upcoming life for like 3-4 years.

She got ready and moved down to see majority of them have been awake and only one of them being Missing. Gracy.

Ziva sighed in annoyance, "Zora!! Call the ones who are not here yet!" Ziva said angrily.

"Malkin Mai resign krrha hu job se!!" Zora said done with the two fighting.

Ziva glared at him as Sammy said-"Di Mai bula ke laau?" Ziva sighed, she can never be mad at Sammy for too long and specially when she makes those puppy eyes she inherited from Ro.

She just hummed as Sammy grinned and Vamu looked at the two wide eyes.

Vamu kept pestering her to tell her what the surprise was as Sammy called for Gracy, "Dad Mai ja rhi office" Gracy said as Ziva gritted her teeth feeling her eyes tearing up.

Raghav who had taken half day to accompany everyone in the surprise looked at his girlfriend in dis-belief. "Gracy stop! Really!" Raghav said as everyone looked at her.

"I'm not free (smiling at Ziva saracastically) Besides she have her best friend Layla!" Gracy said as Layla rolled her eyes at her.

"Gracy. You're stretching it too far" Sonu said strictly, "Ofcourse you're gonna take her side in this!!" Gracy said

"Don't you dare drag her here!!" Sonu yelled as he was raging in anger. "Don't Chachu! It's not worth it.. (looking at Gracy) thank you for Ruining my special day!!"

Gracy stormed out of the room as Harry, Jassi and Rah followed her to knock some sense into her.

Harry and Jassi stopped her from leaving, "Gracy stop!!" Jassi yelled as they made her sit at the lawn chair.

"You really don't wanna miss this Gracy" Rah said as Gracy just huffed, "She is not talking to me!! That witch is here! And now even Dada is mad at me!!" Gracy ranted as Jassi cut her off-"Don't use these words Gracy. It's not appropriate!"

"She deserves it!" Gracy said as Rah interjected-"No she does not. I get it you're jealous. But straight up Calling her a witch, besides she didn't even do anything."

Gracy sulked knowing it was the truth, "Will you please come now?" Harry asked as Gracy sighed. "I'll take your silence as yes" Harry said dragging her back.

Everyone stood there in an awkwardness silence, they were about to get into there own cars when Ziva stopped them, "Ham car Mai nhi jayenge"

"To kya paidal chalna pdega?" Agu asked already exhausted, "Nhi. Mini bus!" She said as pointing to a mini bus Parked at the corner. "BenStokes ye kab aayi?" Vi asked

"Kal. Mujhe aap sab ka reaction record krna hai" Ziva said getting in as Ro who came in next sat on the driving seat, "Gaadi Tera Bhai chalayega"

"Nhi!! Pichle baar tune rocket bana di thi!! Iss baar Mai chalaunga!!" Vi said as Shikhar shook his head mumbling-"How did Jinksy used to do this?"

"Get to the back seat you two! Mai chalaunga" Mahi said as Ro and Vi sulked and Mahi got behind the wheels as Sam and Caramel took seats next to him.
"Where to?"

"Here" Ziva said setting up the Google maps.

Mahi started to drive as Bhuvi pulled Ziva beside his seat, "Now tell me what this surprise is about?"