it's the wedding week!!!

Gracy woke up from the bed where lay all the gang members together since they were too tired so they piled up in one room.

She looked at the window and sprinted towards it.

She was admiring the view when two arms hugged her from the back

She was admiring the view when two arms hugged her from the back. She smiled recognising the person.

"Zivu! It's the wedding week!!" Gracy said as Ziva nodded sleepily snuggling to her as Gracy looked at the bed to see Zora and Sammy cuddled up together. Angad and Vamu were squashing a sleepy Agastya. Ori was still taking care of the lion so he would be joining a bit later. Tushar had taken a room cause sleeping like this would risk his stitches being broken.

"Oye!! Utho subh!!" Gracy yelled as she pushed Ziva at Tushar who just entered.

"Wtf Gracy?" Ziva exclaimed as Gracy just gave her a cheeky grin."Aaj pehla din hai!! Aaj hi itni susti!" Gracy said jumping on the bed and waking Everyone. "Nhi di mujhe bohot need aarhi hai please!!" Sammy said turning over and covering her face with a pillow.

"Typical Sharma behaviour!" Ziva said shrugging as she unconsciously held Tushar's arm that were around her waist.

"Mai hu na" Vamu said as she picked up the glass of water and...           SPLASH!!

Sammy woke up with a gasp as she gaped like a fish out of water. "Wtf?" Sammy cursed as they burst out laughing and Zora jabbed-"And this is a typical Kohli behaviour!".

"VAMIKA KOHLI!!!!" Sammy yelled as she picked up a vase and ran behind Vamu and the others followed in the mood to watch a fight.

Vamu was running to save herself from Sammy as she came across the other Sammy. Samiksha was having her bowl of fruits when Vamu jumped and his behind her.

"Kya hogya subh subh?" Samiksha asked watching as they go around her in circles. One try to catch the other try to run.

"Chachi is Chudail ne mere upar paani dala hai!!" Sammy said angrily. "Tu uth kyu nhi rhi thi!???" Vamu fired back when they heard another scream. "BACHAO!!!!"

Virat was the one who yelled with a raging Rohit at his tail. Samiksha shook her head and yelled-"RITSY BHABHI!!! NUSH BHABHI!!!!"

ROHIT AND SAMAIRA SHARMA!!!!!!!!!!

VIRAT AND VAMIKA KOHLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The others were literally on the floor laughing there asses off. Mahi was having his coffee watching the scene with small smile. "Bade Papa!! Dekho na Mumma mujhe daat rhi hai!" Sammy whined as she went towards Mahi.

"Rits.. Sammy ko kyu daat rhi ho?" Mahi said instantly saving Sammy who showed her tongue to the lot as Vamu gave a look of betrayal to her. "Bade Papa!! Mumma mujhe bhi daat rhi hai!!" Vamu whined as Nush passed her a glare.

"Nush! Vamu ko bhi mat daato!" Mahi said as Vamu grinned.

"TO FIR TUMHE DAATU MR. MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI!!!"