her phone

Ziva was talking on her phone to the doctor, they were at home and the others too were here to celebrate.

Meanwhile, Harry, Jassi and Rah were on duty to try to get her phone. Not steal. Just get her without her noticing and Rishu was on duty to get her attention so she doesn't recall about her phone being missing.

Harry and Rah were waiting by the door on a pile over each other as Jassi was standing at the other end of the corridor to not rose suspiciousness.

Angad and Agu already had given the three stink eye.

Ignoring them.

Just when Mahi came out while she left her phone in her room. She saw Harry and Rah 'casually' sleeping on the ground while snoring.

"Chachu? Aap dono yha kyu so rhe ho?" She asked them shaking them when Rishu appeared in front of her and said-"Mahiiii~ chalo mujhe tumhe ku6 dikhana hai" he smiled goofily dragging him to where Gracy was with the other kids.

Rishabh made the 'kids' sit around in a circle like he used to when he was the baby sitter of ICT. He cleared his throat dramatically and said-"To bachho! Dekho mujhe ye ache se to nhi aata hai par mere boht achha dost ne mujhe ye sikhaya tha!" He pulled out a stack of cards grinning.

"To phle aaynge hamare pyaare chaheete bilkul bhi nhi, Yuzi bhaiya aajao" earning chuckles from around and a glare from Yuzi

"To pick one card Bhaiya!" Rishu said as Yuzi picked up the card and showed it to everyone which was 4 of ♠️.

"Ab isko apni haath ke beech me rakhnge! Ab ham lenge Harry bhaiya ko!" Rishu said jokingly taking out the joker card.

As the others laughed and Harry sneezed inside room. "Koi to mujhe boht pyaar krta hai. Dekho ydd krrha hai" Harry said as Rah mumbled while searching for her phone. "Koi pgl hi hoga."

Rishu rubbed the back of Yuzi's palm, "Heem kleem ice cream!" He said dramatically as the kids where having the time of their life laughing there hearts out. Sonu was so happy seeing them happy. He took out his phone to capture the moment.

"Yuzi Bhaiya? Kya ye aapka card hai?" Rishu said smirking evilly showing him 4 of ♠️

"Yuzi Bhaiya? Kya ye aapka card hai?" Rishu said smirking evilly showing him 4 of ♠️. Which was between his hands. Yuzi looked at the card horrified.

"Kulcha!!!" Yuzi yelled scared. As the kids looked at Rishu in new light. Their Saviour and jumped on him singing him praises.

Gracy-Wah chachu kamaal krdiya aapne!!

Agu-Tussi great aa paaji!

Angad-Chachu you're the best

Zora-mujhe bhi seekhna hai!

Ziva-This is why you're the best baby sitter!

She said which made him and the ex-ICT freeze.

"Tumhe kaise pta?" Vi asked coldly, "K-Kya?" Ziva asked.

"Tumhe kaise pta ki Rishu bachho ka baby sitter tha?" He asked again. The five gulped as everyone stared at them.

"G-Gracy ne mujhe btaya!!" Ziva said covering up real quick.

With that they were back to fooling around. But Rishu looked at Ziva and said to her softly-"Or Mera ek bachha gayab hai. Mile to jaroor batana. Ziva naam tha uska"

Mahi looked away.

Meanwhile-

Harry found her phone and said-"Mil gya!!"

"Chal-chal bhgg! Sonu bhai ke kamre mai!! Mai sbko leke aata hu!" Rah said sprinting and signalling them to come as Rishu kept the kids engaged.

"We got it" Harry said tossing the phone to Ro. He instantly switched it on, "Ab password ka kya?!!"

"Are yrr! Ab ye nyi musibat!" Yuzi said. "Ek kaam krr! 000000 try krr!" Harry suggested as the password was wrong.

"Sab Teri trh nhi hote Harry!" Jassi said whacking his head as the team went on with there guesses.

In the main hall-

Mahi smiled seeing the caller ID, she excused herself went into the kitchen to talk to the person.

"Mahi!! Hey girl!!" The other side greeted her, "Layla!! how are you?"

"I'm fine Mahi! And you would be escated to hear that I'm coming to India!!" The girl, Layla said making Mahi smile in delight. "Oh that's amazing!! I'll be there to pick you up! Byy!"

As she hung she turned to find Gracy looking at her with a blank expression, "kiska phone tha?" She asked, "Layla! She is coming here!"

"Achha?" "Hn!! Amazing right?" "Hm"

As they went back, Gracy pulled Zora away and said-"Wo chudail aarhi hai!"

"Kon?" "Meri sautan! Or kon?"

"Mtlb?" Zora asked, "Are you dumb head! 3 din m Zivu ka birthday hai! Maine itna bda surprise plan Kiya tha! Uska kya?" Gracy whined as Zora said-"Are Gracy ham krenge na! Or boht badhiya celebration karnge!"

Gracy just whined.

Back to the boys-

Sonu sighed as the boys now sat devastated after trying every possible combination.

"Hamare pss or ek tarika hai sach pta lgane ka!" He said as the boys looked at him hopefully. "Tum log ko pta hai na 3 din mai hamari Ziva ka birthday hai?" They nodded

"To agr wo sach m Ziva Hui to hame PTA chl Jayega" Ro said as the boys nodded at each other.

"Bhaiya?" Jassi called out for Ro, "Agr Mahi hi Ziva Hui to ham kya karenge?" Jassi asked timidly making them go still.

"Pu6enge ki kaise hai Mahi Bhai!" Harry said, "bhabhi?"

"Ek kheech ke thappad marunga Mai to" Vi said as Ro and Sonu whacked his head. "Are!! Mujhe jhoot bola meri hello kitty ne!" Vi said like a child but his raw emotions could be seen in his eyes.

"Jyda sapne mat dekho. Kyuki jab tootenge to dard bhi haminko hoga" Jaddu said as he left the room and house without looking back.

Ro and Vi went behind him to make sure he reached home safely. Just when they boys were getting up, they saw someone coming out of shadow.