another witness?

Ziva was back in the living room the next morning after she left last night, not before informing the others and telling them to not get worried.

She was out the whole night and that too alone. Everyone was worried and some were partially angry. Mahi being the angriest.

"You do not go anywhere alone Ms. Ziva Singh Dhoni!! And that too for the entire night!?" Mahi said as he looked at her sternly, Ziva gulped as she looked down.

"I was... Working" she mumbled as Mahi went on and on with his scoldings as Ziva stood infront of him with a pout, "Shut up Mahi Bhai That's enough!" Sonu said hugging her as Ziva hugged him back hiding from her Appa.

"Sonu? She needs to stop acting like a child!" Mahi said as Sonu scoffed and replied-"She is a child Mahi Bhai! What do you want her to be like you?!! No thanks! She is good!"

Mahi sighed in dis-belief as the others burst out laughing.

"Sar par Chadha rkha hai!" Mahi said throwing his hands in the air.

Vi yelled-"Or aapne nhi Chadha rkha hai baakiyo ko?"

"Zivu? Where were you?" Bhuvi asked patting her head as she replied-"Chachu Mai BCCI  headquarters gyi thi, un logo ki file lene Jo 2019 Mai Appa ke case Mai the and then fir unne se 2 ke ghr gyi thi"

As everyone's attention turned to her, "Ku6 pta chla?" Gracy asked.

"Hnn. Thankfully ek or eye witness Mila hai jisne Omkara ko poori deal sign krte dekha tha par ku6 bol nhi paya. Usko ek safe house me rkha hai. I mean Aaj hi ki to baat hai. Kal Mai khud jaungi usse safe house se lene. Kisi ko nhi pta hai ki wo kha hai mere alawa to.. no stressing." She said as the others looked at her worriedly.

"Let's have some food now can we?" Ziva said as the others nodded, they moved towards them before informing something to her secretary and then moving to the dining hall.

"Where is my baby brother?!" Ziva yelled not seeing Aariv as Agu and Angad raised there hands. "Um baby. Not man baby" she said sheepishly as the others laughed and the two gave her  betrayed looks.

"Aariv is with his bade Papa" Samiksha said as she gave her a plate of food. "Konse wale?" Ziva said eating the food, "Ro Bhai and Mahi Bhai! Now eat before they go on another rant trip!"

Ziva hummed as she ate the food thinking something deeply. As she was alone in the room with the fighting duo, her head was hammering with the burden of the plan she made.

"Agu? Angad? Yha ana" she said as the two cane towards her. She said something making them nod although a bit reluctant.

After eating the food she left the house alone, it was almost evening as she stopped at a signal.

Looking at the rear view mirror, she exhaled sharply before someone smashed her car with there own.

(⁠?⁠・⁠・⁠)⁠σ

It was 7 in the evening when Raghav entered the house in his police uniform with some constables.

Mahi stood up sensing something is wrong. "Highway ke pss Ms. Ziva Singh Dhoni ki car mili hai. Abandoned and completely trashed" Mahi's eyes widened as he felt like the floor beneath him had been snatched away.

"What?" Vi mumbled as they all were shook to the core.

Admist the silence of the fear of loosing her again, Mahi's phone rang as he took out and answered the call with shaking hands.

"Hello?"

"Kaafi ziddi beti hai tumhari. Par ham bhi boht kameene hai, kha maanenge. Iss baar bachegi nhi" Mahi's heart stopped in fear.

"Police ko wps bhej do wrna apni beti ki cheekhein sunne ke liye taiyaar ho jao"

Mahi gulped before he sent off the police, everyone was confused seeing this. Raghav stayed back, "Very good. Mere bete ne tumhare paro me girke bheekh maangi thi na? Maine galti krdi tumhare maa baap ko maar ke. Asli dukh to aulaad ki hota hai" Omkara said as Mahi lost his breath.

"Please meri beti ko chhod do. Mai tumhare haath jodta hu!" Mahi pleaded as he moved away from the others so no one could hear me.

"Afsos ab ye ho nhi skta. Boht mauke diye the Maine tumhe or tumhari is ziddi beti ko! Chale gye the na? Kyu aye wps!? Ab saja to milegi hi"

As the call disconnects Mahi starts breath heavily before he storm over to the others shouting, "He has Ziva!! I need to save her!!"

Mahi's eyes blurs a bit as Sonu catches him steadying him as Mahi gave him a thankful nod. "Who? You need to tell us everything!" Raghav said as he knelt down in front of Mahi and Sonu.

"You can't come in between! He said he'll kill her soon enough and if we try to contact the police.. " Mahi shook his head as Sakshi feels her head burning. And in the next moment she falls but Samiksha and Ritsy who were standing by her held her. "Bhabhi!!"

As the other had there attention shifted to her, Mahi picked her up bridal style as he took her to there room, other following in tow.

"Save her Mahi.. please. I can't live without my daughter.. " Sakshi mumbled with tears as Mahi made her sleep before he left the room.

"Ziva ki car kha mili pta lgao or uske aas paas jitne bhi warehouses hai ya fir abandoned factory sab dhundo." Mahi said as Raghav nodded-"On it Chachu"

"Tushar tum Zora ke sth jao or uske car ke aas paas check kro. Agrr ku6 mile to" Tushar nodded as him and Zora left.

Everyone was present in the room except two mischief maker duo's.

The one who actually knew what was going on.

Angad and Agastya.