second hearing

Sachin Paaji looked around and spotted a girl looking at him worriedly and slightly tensed.

He nudged Saurav Ganguly and gestured him towards the girl. "Ziva" Rahul mumbled looking at her as well, the three walked towards her as Ziva shuffled on her feet like a kid caught with her hand inside the cookie jar.

Sachin patted her head before moving inside as Rahul smiled at her but dada just had his usual stoic face. Rahul whispered to her-"Great work beta.. " before joining the two.

She followed them inside, Mahi was having tea with Tushar as they were talking about his posting. Mahi had a worried look hearing this, he was about to say something when he noticed the three figures that has walked into the living room.

He stood up as his eyes teared up seeing them. Jammu bhai and Sachin sprinted towards him taking him in a hug. Mahi hugged them back, just as emotional as they were.

Rah and Jassi were standing in the sidelines when they heard a sound of care free whistle. They turned there head to see Harry whistling without a care in the world. They face palmed before going over and shutting him up.

Mahi broke the hug as he looked over to his dada, "Dada?" He said in a whisper.

"Yuvi kha hai?" Dada asked coldly, "Saurav!! Ye kya krrha hai?" Jammy said  as Mahi's face drained of all the colour. "Yuvi kha hai?" Dada said even more coldly, Agu sprinted towards Yuvi's room along with Angad.

"Aarhe hai" Rah said stuttering slightly in nervousness as he looked for his Bhaiya's. Ro and Vi were not here.

"Kam se kam tum logo ne akal dikhayi.. agr BCCI ke khilaf kisi bhi case ka support krte to BCCI tumhara contract cancel kr deti!!" Dada said angrily to Ori.

"Arre ye tu kya bol rha hai Saurav?" Sachin said, "Dada shi keh rhe hai Sachin Pa" Mahi said timidly as Dada glared at Mahi.

He walked off to him just when Yuvi came there running, Dada walked in fast steps taking longer strides as he reached Mahi and ...............hugged him.

Everyone was left stunned. Ziva and Zora looked at each other in shock before looking back at the two.

Mahi after he overcame the shock of his dada hugging him, he hugged back. "I'm sorry Mahiya.. Mai ku6 nhi krr Paya" Dada said in a distressed voice as Mahi shook his head and replied-"Kaisi baat krrhe hai dada? Aap kya krrskte the"

As they broke the hug and everyone reunited, Dada said to Ziva-"Boht dimag hai iss chotte shaitaan ke pss" as the othera chuckled and Ziva blushed at the praise.

"Next hearing kab hai?" Sachin asked, "Kal" Sonu replied as the others engrossed themselves in a conversation.

Next day-

As they all entered the court room, Everyone was shocked to see the holy trinity of cricket present there in support of there Mahiya. The Judge was baffled as he said to the courtier, "Ye court room hai ya cricket reunion club? 3 generations to aa hi gyi hai.. koi bacha hai to usko bhi bula lo!" The judge exclaimed.

As the hearing started with an infuriated Vijay, "Your honour? I'd like to call Mrs. Dhoni to the witness box please.. " he said as Ziva tensed up, she casted a glare at the defence lawyer just cause she was possessive of her mum. So did the other kids including Tushar, Sakshi however walked confidently towards the witness box without a hint of fear.

"Mrs. Dhoni? To aapne call lgaya tha Mr.  Dhoni ko jab wo England m the?" Vijay asked rhetoricaly. "Mahi ne btaya tha na? To dubara pu6 ke time pass mat kariye" Sakshi said as the court room was filled with Snickers and chuckle as the Judge tried to hide his Snicker with a cough, "Order! Order!"

"Ek cheeseburger!!" Harry said as Rah's eyes widened, he covered his mouth with his hand with wide eyes as everyone looked at him baffled.

Vijay was furious, "Jitna pu6a jaaye aapse utna hi jawab dijiye!!" He said angrily as Ziva had enough. "Objection my lord par Aap apna sawal straight forward rkhiye. Mrs. Dhoni ko aise hi jawab aate hai, itne mai aapka ego hurt hogay kya?" She said with a hint of challenge in her tone as Yuvi and Vi ooed lightly.

"Normal cases Mai Aisa hi hota hai Ms. Dhoni.. aapke case ko koi special treatment nhi milega!!" Vijay countered back, "Order! Order! I'd like to remind you all ki aap Court Mai hai. So by that time till you're here, aap court ke decorum ko maintain kriye" the Judge said strictly as Ro gave an angry glare to Harry who pouted innocently.

"I'm sorry your honour" Ziva said as she stood beside, Vijay facing the Judge. "Like wise your honour, my apologies"

The judge nodded as Vijay went back to Sakshi, "Mrs. Dhoni, kya aap bta skti hai ki uss raat kya hua tha?" He asked.

Sakshi tensed up as her gaze went to Gracy, she nodded at her supportingly and so did Ziva who looked at her worriedly. "Ham raat mai khana kha rhe the.. match ke khtam hone ke bdd. Mai apni beti ko kamre me Sula ke wps aarhi thi jab... " She stops as she strained her tears from Falling. "Khidki se ek pathar aya or ham Darr gye the. Mind ek second ke liye blank hogya tha.. uske bdd Mai turant Ziva ke room Mai gyi taaki usko ku6 na ho jaye" Sakshi said as Vijay asked-"Kon log the wo?"

"Objection my lord! Ye Mr. Vijay kaise sawal pu6 rhe hai!?? She was attacked!! Ab wo attack ke bich Mai ye to nhi pu6engi ki aap apna naam to to bta dijiye taaki ham vase kr sake!?" Ziva exclaimed. "Exactly your honour!! The attack was anonymous!! Iska BCCI  ya respected gentleman Mr. Omkar se koi connection nhi hai.. infact ye sab Mr. Dhoni ke krmo ka fal hai.. what goes around comes around.. " he said with a slightly taunting tone.

"What. do. you. mean?" Ziva asked angrily, "What I mean is.. Mr. Dhoni ko whi Mila jiske wo hakdar the. After selling his team out jo aaj unke sth bewakoof bnke unhe support krrhi hai! He deserves it." Vijay said as Ziva looked at him with slightly teary eyes.

"Refrain yourself from giving such statements Mr. Vijay. Abhi court ka faisla nhi aya hai" she said coldly, "Par BCCI ka faisla aa chuka tha. 2019 Mai!! Your honour, ye case bilkul pointless hai!" Vijay said.

As a tensed silence fall upon the court, "My lord may I call Mr. Dhoni in the Witness box?" Ziva asked as she looked at the judge ignoring the baffled gaze Vijay sent her.

As Dhoni once again came inside the witness box, "Aap apna paksh rkhna chahenge ya firse sare ilzam apne sar leke bhaagna?" Ziva asked him coldly as she looked at her dad.

"Objection my lord! Ye koi serial ki shooting nhi hai!!!" Vijay yelled, "Maine apni poori life keval ek cheez ko dedicate ki hai.. " Mahi's voice filled the silent court room as the judge looked at him intrested.

"Cricket?" A courtier said, as Mahi shook his head and said-"Mere desh ko"

"Mai Aisa kaam spne Mai bhi nhi krr skta.. t-that's all my lord" Mahi said walking off the witness box as the courtier started clapping but stopped when the judge casted him a glare with Vijay.

"My lord. Mai aapse ek last darkhwast krna chahungi.. jo tags mere d-client ke upr lage hai. Jo bilkul fake hai wo Mr. Vijay proceeding Mai bolne ki himmat bhi na kare!" It didn't seem like a request at all, it seemed like a warning.

"Okay, the next case proceedings will be held on Monday. Till then the case is adjourned!" The judge said walking off as the court dispersed. Mahi left immediately with his cheeku trailing behind him with Sonu as Ziva sat defeated on her chair. Ro came over to her with Yuvi as Ziva looked too down, Vijay left the court room in anger.

"Ye kya hogya?" Ziva mumbled as Ro replied-"Kya kya hua? Itna achha to jawab fek kr mara uske mu pe!!"

"Or nhi to kya!" Yuvi agreed, "Appa ko kitna sunna pdd rha hai meri wjh se. Aap sab ko bhi.. " Ziva said as her voice wavered slightly.

"Ye sab to hona hi tha Ziva.. or jab tak tap nhi! Tab tak fal nhi!" Yuvi said as he patted her shoulder when they heard a pained cry.

Becoming alert they turned to see Samiksha holding her stomach as Rishabh held her against himself, panicked look on his face.

Her contractions started..

In the mid of a crowd that hated them..

Shucks..