Gracy is weirdly intelligent..

Ziva was behind the bars at the police station with Tushar. "Officer Maine Kiya kya hai!??" She asked with a baffled look.

"Dekhiye mam. Aapko arrest krna meri majboori hai!" Raghav said as a man entered with a victory smirk. "I won" Orion said as he smirked at his little sister's shocked face.

"Ye kya kiya aapne!!?" Ziva said throwing a tantrum. "Maine ku6 nhi kiya Parr fir bhi Jeet gya" he said as the others came and stood behind him.

Sonu just smiled sheepishly as the others didn't even looked sorry.

Few minutes ago-

Gracia was brainstorming when an idea his her head. "Sabke sab abhi police station pohch jaiye! Abhi ke abhi!"

She barged inside the police station as the old constable almost had a heart attack seeing her back.

Raghav jumped in his seat seeing her. "Officer aapko Mahi ko arrest krna pdega!" She said with her most serious face.

"Kya!?? Kya jurm hai?" He asked as Rishabh said calmly-"ku6 nhi"

"To arrest kyu krna hai?" He asked baffled. "Kyuki wo hame chhod ke Jana chahti hai.. " Rishu said calmly again.

"Kya!? Are ye pagal thana nhi hai!! Bhr niklo chalo!" Raghav said as Gracy banged her hand on the table and said-"Agar tumne meri Mahi ko jaane se nhi rroka to Mai zindagi bhrr me liye tumhara peecha nhi chhodungi or issi station ko apna ghr! Office! Sab ku6 banaungi!! Soch lo officer! Ek help hi karni hai!"

The other constable froze in fear of her staying as Raghav blushed a bit.

"Sir! Karlo arrest please! Hamse nhi jhela jayega!" Another officer said.

Raghav sighed in frustration as he was going to disagree but Sonu said-"Inspector? Aap ek second ke liye meri baat sun lijiye"

He took Raghav to the side and narrated him the entire truth. Raghav was left stunned. He immediately agreed after it.

Present-

Ziva sighed in disbelief as she went back and sat at the bench with a face that Mahi gave them oh so much. The 'I'm pissed face'

"Ziva? Baby?" Ro said with a goofy smile as Ziva turned away like a stubborn kid.

"Mahi! Stop being a brat!" Tushar mumbled almost teasingly earning a glare.

"Don't call my baby brat!!" Vi hissed at Tushar who jumped back. "But he is right! She is acting like a brat." Gracy said sitting near the jail.

Ziva scoffed and said-"Look who is talking.. "

Gracy gasped dramatically as she yelled-"FUCK YOU!! I'M A BRAT!!?? HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!!"

"HOW DARE YOU PUT ME INSIDE A JAIL!!?" Ziva yelled back as she was this close to smack Gracy but Tushar locked his arms around her waist pulling her back and Raghav did the same with Gracy where as the others were sitting on the chairs comfortably.

"Well you were being stupid!" Gracy said huffing in annoyance. "And you have done the most intelligent thing" Ziva said sarcastically.

Ziva huffed as she turned away once again. "Zivu bachha! Please na.. mat ja" Harry said with an innocent face as Ziva almost melted away but she just shrieked herself and mumbled which was audible to everyone-"Don't fall fot there tricks! Don't fall for there tricks"

"It's working! Continue krr!" Vi mumbled to them as everyone started there emotional drama.

"Tussi na jao.. "

"Zivu di please na... "

"Please my Lovey.. "

"Please my little kitty"

Sonu just then noticed the tears in her eyes and said-"Shaant ho jao sab!"

They noticed the slight shake on her shoulders telling that she was crying. Rishabh snatched the key from Raghav as he shrieked in shock where as Rishu passed the key to Ro who opened the lock and got inside instantly.

"Zivu?" Zora said softly as Ziva looked away.

"Zivu di? Kya hua?" Sammy asked in concern. "Aap sab samjhte kyu nhi? Agar Aaj ku6 ho jaata aapme se kisi ko bhi to- " she couldn't complete her sentence as she hugged Gracy who just hugged her back comforting her.

"Par ku6 bhi nhi hua hame!" Harry said as Ziva gave him a blank look. He was the one wailing the most.

"Par hame ye chahiye Ziva.. " Vi said in a very serious voice.

"Ye baat sirf hamari nhi reh gayi.. Mahi Bhai.. mere bhai hai. Agar ham nhi to or kon?" Vi said as the others nodded and Ro said-"Or to or hame bdla nikalna hai. Mahi Bhai hamse itna door?! Bina bataye!?"

Ziva Chuckled at that as they shared a heart felt moment. Raghav smiled with Tushar at the bond.

The following day-

Ziva was back with her work of finding out about Omkara's fake wife.

"Ek shakal ke do log nhi ho skte.. mara hua insaan Zinda nhi ho skta! To ye kaise ho skta hai ki wo achanak se mar gyi or for Zinda hogyi!" She said with an irritated frown seeing the death certificate of the patient.

"Zivu death certificate bhi to fake ho skta hai na" Vi said, "Death certificate fake ho skta hai lekin uski maa ka kya? Mujhe nhi lgta wo jhooth bol rhi hai besides itna bhi aasan nhi hai zinda insaan ka death certificate banana" Tushar said.

"Point" Zora said as they all stopped talking when Jaddu entered the room grinning. "Nidhu wps aarhi hai!!" Jaddu said as everyone cheered.

"Nidhu di?" Ziva froze, Nidhanya Jadeja. Her elder sister.

"Chachu? Mere pyaare Chachu. Please keh do Dida ko ku6 nhi pta ki Mai yha hu" Ziva said pleadingly.

Jadeja mocked a serious look and said-"Bol to Mai du par jhooth bolne ki meri aadat nhi hai"

"No!! No god please no!" she said fearfully.

Ziva and Jaddu stood outside the airport, one giddily bouncing and the other biting her nails anxiously.

Nidhanya walked out of the airport spotting her dad, she hugged him when her eyes went to the younger girl standing there looking at her nervously. Nidhu hugged Ziva relieving her anxiety and they got back home.