'memory loss?'

Gracia, Sammy and Vamu were walking inside the hospital chatting as they walked towards their bade Papa's room first.

As the three piled outside the room about to open the door they heard grumbles of scoldings and protests. "Kya ladayi horhi hai?" Sammy asked worriedly. "Kya pata?" Vamu said as they started eavesdropping from outside the door.

Inside the room, it was whole chaos. Mahi was silently sitting through the chaos as Sonu was glaring at him harshly.

Ro and Rishu had joined them moments ago and were trying to read the room.

Sonu had enough of this so he opened the door to leave but a pile of three kids stumbled inside on top of one another.

"Vamu? Sammy? Gracy? Ye kya krrhe ho?" Shikhi asked as Sonu put his hands on his waist knowing very well what they were doing. "K-Konsa wood hai wo check krrhe the.. aap log continue" Gracy said nervously closing the door back.

"BenStokes! Hamari hi kismat khrab hai!" Vamu cursed as the three sat outside the door side-by-side.

Ziva's room-

Tushar was sitting silently gazing at her closed eyes as Rah, Harry and Jassi were still asleep.

His hands were caressing the back of the hand of the girl whome he was never suppose to fall in love. Never. Yet he did.

Just then he felt Ziva's fingers flicker and her eye lids moved making him freeze in shock, she sighed a bit painfully and looked at him before looking around.

Tushar pressed the buzzer to call a doctor. As Rahul woke up to see her awake and his eyes widened, sleep thrown out of the window. "Zivu?" He said softly as the doctor came inside and checked her vitals as an oxygen mask was attached. The commotion woke up Bumrah and Harry as they asked what happened and all of them held there breaths waiting for the doctor to get done.

The Dr. Came out and said-"Everything seems fine now. It's alright, you can see her" as he movd out before stopping and realising something. "When did these three come?" He asked himself before shrugging and moving out.

"Ham Bhai ko bta ke aate hai!!" Rahul said as Jassi and Harry both followed after him leaving the two alone. Tushar removed the curtains as his eyes stopped on her just the way his heart and world stopped seeing her. Moving towards her he kissed her forehead cupping her face.

 Moving towards her he kissed her forehead cupping her face

"Mahi?" He almost whispered but she heard him. She opened her eyes and smiled softly at him despite the pain as his eyes teared up and he hugged her figure. He didn't cry but just hugged her to assure himself that she was here.

He was not alone. She will never leave him. She can never leave him. But he will.

"You're the dumbest person I've ever met!! What were you thinking leaving at night!? Huh? Without even informing anyone!??" He said in a stern tone as Ziva just pouted

"You're the dumbest person I've ever met!! What were you thinking leaving at night!? Huh? Without even informing anyone!??" He said in a stern tone as Ziva just pouted. She will have a hard time saying something because of pain.

"You are not leaving my site ever!!" Tushar grumbled as Ziva felt her heart race.

Just when he was about to scold her more the door was banged open again. *Deep Sigh*

Vamu, Sammy and Gracy ran inside to see her. Gracy was looking at her crying as she moved to the other side and hugged her when Ziva said-"Aap kon?"

The three froze as Tushar looked at Ziva with raised brows who just winked at him. "KYA!?? YE SUNNE SE PHLE YE DHARTI FATT KYU NHI GYI!??" Gracy yelled crying as Vamu said-"Are aap mujhe bhool.gyi!?? Itti Sundar bholi bhali bachhi ko?"

Ziva just blinked her eyes innocently at her. "BENSTOKES!!!" Vamu cursed loudly.

Sammy asked her-"Achha aapko ye to ydd honge na? (Gesturing to Tushar)"

Ziva shook her head as Gracy was going on and on mumbling profinaties. "Chalo ku6 to achha hua" Vamu said. Gracy dialled a number and yelled-"Zora!!? Ziva ki yaddash chli gyi!!"

Zora bursted inside the doors yelling-"KYA!??" "Itta fast? Kya Domino's se fast speed hai" Vamu said earning a whack.

"Tu mujhe bhool gyi!?? Tera best friend!! Ham sabko bhool gyi?" Zora said dramatically as Ziva couldn't hold her laugh and bursted out laughing. Tushar chuckled too and said-"Koi yaadash nhi gyi Inki.. "

Everyone glared at her as she just smiled at them.

Gracy hugged her as Vamu and Sammy joined the hug. "You scared us dii" Sammy said.

"Aww.. I-I'm sorry" she said softly as she hugged her girls.

Meanwhile-

The ladies were awake when Samiksha returned with Agu and Angad. Riva, Ritsi, Anu and Sakshi were at home.

Sakshi was inside the kitchen making something special for themselves as Nush was helping her. Samiksha cane inside with a content smile and said-"Dr. ne kha hai ki bachha healthy hai or kabhi bhi aa skta hai hai is hafte me ya agle hafte Mai"

All of them smiled hearing this news as Sakshi said-"Vishwas nhi horha ki mere bachhe ko khud bachhe the ab wo parents bnne Wale hai"

Samiksha smiled at her as the five ladies went outside in the garden to have there food. "Kitna time hogya na hame aise ek sth baithe hue.. " Ritika said with a small smile.

"Chalo btao kya-kya miss Kiya Maine" Sakshi said as she applied oil on Nush's head. "Bhabhi ab aap bataiye.. ham to bol hi rhe hai itti der se" Riva said.

"Or nhi to kya Mrs. Businesswomen. Bade cafe ki chain chl rhi hai" Nush said as Sakshi blushed at the comment. "Are wo to ku6 nhi.. paiso ki zaroorat thi or Mahi ke upar boht pressure tha kaam ka.. " everyone saddened at the mention as Sakshi was in trance of the past-"Maine thode savings se chhoti si jgh rent kr li or chalu kiya.. dheere-dheere cafe famous hua or ab kaafi accha hai"

Everyone was looking at her in tears in there eyes. "Or fir Ziva badi hone lagi!! Tum logo ko pta hai Har din Naya siyappa!" She said making them Chuckle.

"Uske 2-3 angrez dost the wha. Ku6 ladke the jinhe Mahi ne dra ke bhga Diya" Sakshi said as Sammy retorded-"Achha hai sirf Bhai the bhabhi, yha hoti to wo ladke Zinda nhi jaate"

As the women chuckled talking among themselves.