Bad mood=Bad Day (not really)

Mahi was seen working in her office, she was collecting information about the charges pressed against her Dad. She was really pissed throughout the day getting all the information written in her diary.

Mahi looked stonely cold reading other articles when she lost her cool and slammed her hand on the desk angrily.

Sighing she felt her stomach growl, she ordered something online and then took a small break. She wanted to kill someone, her mood was bad. Very bad.

She worked the entire day, half on the case and half on the ICT work.

She came home late with packed food for the two of them. She came inside to see something she didn't expect.

Gracia was sitting near the couch crying. Her eyes widened seeing her. She immediately engulfed her in a hug

Graciy was startled seeing Mahi, "Hey What happened?" Mahi asked softly as she sat beside her and Gracy cried even more.

"A-Appa. Argument hogyi" Gracy said with hiccups. "It's alright Gracy. Hota rehta hai" Mahi coaxed her as Gracy clinged onto her.

"Nhi! Appa doesn't love me!!" Gracy said crying more as Mahi tried to stop her.

"Mahi!! He said that h-he is so ash-ashamed of me" she said sobbing and Between hiccups.

I know in real life he can never say that but please this is so fictional that even Rohit can bad play a pull shot but this cannot happen.

"He doesn't mean it Gracy. He would never mean it" she said to her as Gracy asked-"How would you know that! It's not like you know my father!?"

'but I do!'

"Cause I know that no father can ever be ashamed of there daughter" Mahi said recalling her dad's words.

"He might be disappointed but not ashamed of you"

"Really?" Gracy asked like an innocent kid as Mahi smiled and nodded.

"But Even you are ignoring me!! I said I'm Sorry!!!" Gracy said making Ziva drown in guilt. "I-I was busy Gracy I wasn't ignoring you. See- I even bought food for you"  Ziva said covering up as Gracy nodded in acceptance.

Ziva had her food with Gracy as they binged watched Harry Potter.

"It's alright don't cry! We both love Cedric" Mahi said patting Gracy's back who was wailing unlike her who just had tears in her eyes

"But I love him!!!!!!!"

"He is dead!!!"

"Uhhaaa~~"

There night was this way till 5 when the scene switched and it was Mahi was wailing and Gracy patting her back.

"You can't leave me!! No don't kill him Bella!!!" Mahi wailed as Gracy comforted her saying-"He is at a better place"

"Sirius!!!~"