let's go home..

Ziva was crying on Vi's shoulder. Her eyes looking off at a distance before she looked down at her lap. Ro who was hugging Shikhi was controlling himself.

Shikhar frowned when he saw someone coming out of the waves and his heart leaped with happiness and so does everyone else except Ziva who still hasn't noticed what the others did.

The figure that emerged from the horizon of the sea walked straight to Ziva who was sobbing on Vi's shoulder.

She closed her eyes trying to soak all the tears but when she opened them she felt someone holding her wrist and sliding something like a bracelet on it.

Her heart thudded as Vi gasped. Ziva looked up to see the same striking brown eyes looking at her with so much love and adoration, the same ones she met in her high school. The same ones she adores the most.

Ziva got up on her wobbly legs as she looked at Tushar standing in front of her and then at the bracelet which she returned to him or more like threw at him when he was leaving.

Kuldeep and Yuzi hugged each other in happiness. Yuvi Chuckled while smiling with tears in his eyes as Sonu smiled widely. Zora thanked heavens as he jumped on Ori who smiled looking down.

Jaddu smiled as he thanked the heavens. Jassi, Harry, Bhuvi and Rah sighed in relief.

Sammy and Vamu squealed as they hugged each other. Agu and Angad were jumping on there places like Kangaroos.
Vi was smiling widely looking at him as Rishabh wiped his eyes and smiled.

Mahi smiled seeing the boy as his heart felt relieved. Ro was looking stunned at the boy. His heart at ease seeing him alive. And Raghav felt like he could kiss his best friend out of happiness.

"Isko return Kiya Bina kaise jata?" Tushar said gesturing to her bracelet as Ziva looked at him with tears in her eyes, she sighed as Tushar expected a bone crushing hug.

But Ziva had other plans. She slapped him straight on the face making the others wince "Bohot zor se lagi hogi" Yuvi said as Rishu and Harry nodded, "Oww!!" Tushar said holding his cheek as Ziva cried while throwing punches at him.

"Abhi bhi Jane ki baate!?! How dare you!?? You kutta kameena luchha insaan!! I hate you so much that I can kill you!! Jao wapas!! Himmat hai to jao!!" She yelled while stomping her feet on the ground as Tushar cowered in fear.

"Mujhe chhodke Jaa rhe the!?  Firse!? Or Move on!? Majak hai kya!?" She said while crying as Tushar hugged her.

"I swear ye bakwas Mai kabhi nhi krunga. Please don't cry.. " he said hugging her as Ziva hugged him.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault" "No! It's not.. besides I would do Anything to protect you" Tushar said cupping her face as Ziva looked at him. She smiled at him as the two were leaning in but Ro barged into the scene and pulled Tushar into a bone crushing hug. Ziva Chuckled seeing her Ro chachu.

Agu jumped into the hug. Raghav following the suit. Then Angad. Zora who pulled Ori along and sooner the entire ICT of both generations were in a hug as Ziva, Gracy, Sammy and Vamu hugged each other.

"Oh the love I feel" Tushar said teasingly as Raghav punched him on his face. "Fuck you!!" Raghav said as Tushar groaned.

"Himmat kaise hui Teri!??" Raghav said holding his collar. "Sorry yrr ek thappad already kha chuka hu!" Tushar said groaning as Raghav hugged him and both of them fell on the footpath.

Tushar froze hearing Raghav's soft sobs. "Raghav? Aa pagal hai kya!?" Tushar said hugging him as Raghav shook his head. Tushar wiped his eyes with his sleeves hugging him.

"Hogya Bromance?" Gracy said sarcastically as they all Chuckled.

Tushar got up as he did not expect Mahi to hug him. "Don't do this again. I can't lose a son" Mahi whispered Patting his head as Tushar was frozen in his place.