'koi to mujh par case kro!'

Mahi sighed as she yet again drove through the similar path of the Kholi residence. Her heart thudded when a call pinged in the car screen-'Appa💞'

"Appa?" "Zivu? Kaisi hai tu?" Mahi asks as Caramel and Sam sat on each side of him. Sakshi shakes her head from the kitchen with a small smile.

"Mai bilkul thk hu. Par aapki boht ydd aarhi hai" she said sadly. Mahi smiled sadly and said-"Mujhe bhi mera bachha. Acha ye bta abhi kya krrhi hai?"

"Client ke ghr ja rhi hu meeting ke liye" Ziva said sadly for lying to her dad, "bachha ghr kyu ja rhi ho? Office m mil leti" Mahi said being Paranoid.

"Dadda don't worry, they are good people" she said comfortingly looking at Virat who had come outside just when she parked her car. "Apna khyal rkhna thk hai? Khana time pe kha lena" Mahi said and hung up as she stopped her eyes on him and then at the caller id.

She got out of the car with her bag.

"Hii Mahi!" Virat said happily. She smiled at him and said-"Hi Vi sir"

Virat's heart longed to hear her call him 'Vi Chachu' rather than 'Vi Sir'

"Chalo-chalo! Boht kaam krna hai! Khana khana hai!" Virat said dragging her.

"Vi koi kaam nhi bacha. Maine notice already bhej Diya hai court ko bhi or Company ko bhi! Don't worry ku6 din m aapko mail aajayega brand ki trf se or compensation bhi!" Ziva said happily but Virat's smile fell from his face.

"Or koi kaam nhi hai?" Virat asks sadly, "Nhi?" Ziva said being confused that is he not happy.

"Par-par" Virat couldn't say anything and just walked inside followed by Ziva

Ziva completed all the work so that she doesn't have to meet Vi. She didn't knew till when she can keep lying to him about her identity.

"Aao na? Ya fir whi se bhaag jaogi?" Virat whined, Ziva smiled at her grown up Chachu. She kept her bag on the table and took out the files. "Vi sir ye files ab sambhal ke rakhiyega. Aage waise to koi problem hone wli nhi but still." She said handing the file to him.

Virat sullenly looked at the file and took it. "Isko aag lga du to fir ye dubara aayegi?" Virat mumbled to himself, "Ku6 kha kya aapne?"

"Nhi-nhi ku6 nhi kha!" Virat said hurriedly. The two had lunch and Ziva left from the place with a heavy heart.

She did not want to spend another second with her Chachu and not cry her heart out.

Virat watched her leave with a sad look. He sighed and went back inside.

Evening-

He was lounging at the sofa and thinking of ways to meet Mahi again while waiting for Nush to get ready. He got up and went to Anushka who was sitting in front of the dressing table, "Nush! I need your help" he said to her with puppy eyes. Nush looked at him suspiciously.