they are here..

As Tushar saw the others entering he moved towards his Mahi. Just then he saw a goon charging towards her with a wooden log. He sprinted towards her and blocked the attack with his own body. The log broke when it came in contact with his well built back.

As his eyes concentrated at Ziva's face, he turned around and punched him hard. Vi was beating a goon with his best friend Ro as he yelled-"Saale!! Meri Zivu ko kidnap Kiya!! Naam pta hai mera (goon nods his head) pta hai fir bhi kidnap Kiya! Ben stokes!!"

Even Bhuvi was enraged and beating a goon with Kuldeep and Chahal🤣

"Tilli kya krrha hai?!! Kayeko Hero bnn rha hai!?" Kuldeep said worriedly, Yuzi was fighting with 2 people alone. And mind you he was doing good.

He was not dead. That's good.

Zora ran towards his best friend as he saw Tushar busy fighting off someone. He hit the goon with his bat as Tushar looked at him breathing heavily.

"Ziva ko leke bhr ja! Ham yha hai!" He said as Tushar nodded and picked her up in his arms as Sonu followed him with a bat so that no one could stop them. Tushar laid her inside the car seat as Sonu bought some water. They sprinkled water on her face as flinched but didn't wake up.

"Sir? Aap yha rhe. Ziva ke sth.. Mai bakiyo ko dekh ke aata hu" he said running off as Sonu put Ziva's head on his lap aiding her injuries with a first aid kit.

Meanwhile, Rishu was beating the shit out of a man with his stump. Jassi was throwing balls at them as Raghav looked at them with a baffled expression and so did Tushar who came inside, Raghav said to him-"Poora khandaan hi pgl hai!"

Tushar nodded in agreement seeing Rohit slap a man with a maniac smile on his face. A shiver run down his spine when he remembered there earlier encounter.

'In gundo se bhale hi hame bacha liya par ab inse mujhe kom bcahyega?' Tushar thought looking at them.

Just then he heard another yell-"Saale!!?Maine Jaamnagar me there jaise 25-25 ladko ko akele dhoya hai!!" Jadeja said beating a goon.

As the police took the matter into their hands and arrested them. The leader of them who was beaten up brutally by Tushar glared at him with nothing but hatred. Tushar just looked him back in the eyes cold as ever.

As they left for the car. They checked up on Ziva and drove back at the Sharma house.

Here all the ladies where tensed as ever. Gracy was bawling her eyes out since the moment they had left to search for Ziva.

Rits was calming her down as Nush was helping Rishabh's wife, Samiksha who had come from Delhi to Mumbai to meet Ziva after years although she was heavily pregnant.

(Who wants to see my draft of Rishabh Pant-Childhood lovers story. Comment please)

Just then the bell rang and Riva went to open it to see the boys back with Ziva who was being carried by Tushar.

Gracy got up seeing her best friend after 8 hours. Ritika guided him to guest room as Ro took Tushar from his arms seemingly now realising that this disgusting guy had his claws on his baby.

Tushar who was already kind off scared from him just gave him Ziva. He laid her down gently as the ladies started asking him questions.

"Ziva ke sar par ye choot kaise lggyi?" Samiksha asked Rishabh worriedly.

"Baby doctor ko bulaya hai na? Wo sab thk krdenge" Rishu said calming his wife's nerve.

"Ham iske kapde bdl dete hai. Tum sab bhr wait kro" Riva said as the others left the room.

Gracy who just now noticed Raghav blushed seeing him there. "Thank you officer!" Vi said shaking his hands as Raghav smiled like a fan boy.

"K-Koi baat nhi sir.. wo (looking at Jaddu) ek autograph milega kya?" He asked with his eyes shimmering as Gracy smiled to herself.

Jaddu smiled and gave him an autograph as Raghav said-"Thank you sir!"

And left bidding them goodbye. Ro escorted him out as Gracy ran to the balcony seeing him drive away.

She smiled blushing a bit when he turned his head towards her right at the moment.

She came back to the living room seeing everyone tending there wounds. She sat beside her father who was helping Tushar since no one bothered to spare him a glance.

"Appa? Iss gadhe ki help kyu krrhe ho?!" Gracy said grumpily as Tushar narrowed his eyes at her.

"Gracy? Galat baat!" Samiksha said with a stern face. "Par Chachi!" She whined as the door bell rang.

"Mai dekh ke aati hu" Samiksha said going to open the door as Riva was making tea and Nush and Rits were dressing Ziva up.

Samiksha held her 7 months in belly and opened the door and her eyes widened.

"Chachi!!!!"