'Mahi didi?'

Ro stood beside a sad looking Jaddu, "Jaddu tujhe Mahi Bhai prr bhrosa hai na?" Ro asked as Jaddu shook his head-"Nhi hai! Bilkul bhi nhi! Are wo khud chle gye! Bhdd Mai jaate na! Hmari bhabhi or gudiya ko leke kyu gye?!"

Ro put his arm around Jad and said-"Jaddu Bhai jaroor kisi boht badi musibat me the. Unpe itna bda allegation lga tha. Hame PTA hai hamare Bhai Aisa nhi kr skte prr logo ko to yhi lg rha hai na ki Mahi Bhai ne ye sab Kiya?"

"To ham kaafi nhi the? Ham par bhrosa nhi tha Bhai ko?" Jad asked with tears in his eyes as Ro hugged him and said-"Ye unki glti hai! Or unko saja bhi milegi!"

As Ro consoled Jad, they left for the stadium since it was match day.

At the stadium-

Mahi was on her desk with Gracy since she had joined her and Zora. Vi was sitting by the two. As the team warmed up on the ground. They were up to bat first again. Zora played a great inning today. He scored a century and his two best friends couldn't be any more proud as they clapped and cheered for him.

Shikhi couldn't be any prouder. Seeing his son being a 'better' batsman then himself. It was what any father would ask for.

All of his Chachu'a cheered for him especially Harry and Rishu. They whistled and clapped all together.

Then the balling part of the match started. Angad and Agu were brilliant but no was better than there sweet elder brother Orion who has decided to return after his injury.

Ziva almost fainted seeing her elder brother like figure, he was a great all rounder and middle order batsman but he didn't got on crease today. All thanks to Zora.

But Ori still did his part in the game as a great baller and a fielder.

They had finally got there win and the team celebrated it like anything. When they got into the dressing room, they started the real party.

Going around laughing and Goofing. Zora dragged Gracy and Ziva to a corner and asked-"Ori Bhai wps aagye hai! Unse bhi tu sach chupayegi?"

"Are mujhe Bhai se drr lgta hai! Kitne khoosat dikhne lgg gye hai!" Mahi said as Zora fired back-"Or ho bhi gye hai!! Beta Zinda rehna hai to ja abhi bta de!"

"Bilkul nhi! Or filhaal mujhe utna (gesturing to Ori) bda stress nhi chahiye"

"Zivu yrr!!" Zora said as Gracy covered his mouth-"Or tej chilla!!"

"Mahi didi?" They heard a small voice from behind the trio. They turned and were met with Agastya looking at them, "Ziva didi hai?"

"Agu?" Zora said looking at him horrified along with the other two.

"Mai abhi sabko btaunga!!" Agu said making their eyes widened. "Agu mere bhai sun to!!!" Zora yelled as the trio started chasing Agu who was running like a horse. "Agu ruk ja!!!" Ziva yelled as she chased him.

"Isko baandh ke rkho yrr!" Gracy said huffing.  Agu was running for his life when Zora caught him and the three literally tied him inside the store room.

"Ye kaisi criminal wli harkate krrhe hai ham?" Mahi said miserably. She was an advocate for god sake!!

"Are kaanoon ki Devi abhi ye zaroori hai!" Gracy said stuffing another tissue inside Agu's mouth.

"Sorry Agu.. par tu sunta hi nhi hai yrr!" Ziva said as Agu glared at her and said something which got muffled. "Kya keh rha hai?"

"Kya frk pdta hai?" Gracy shrugged and stuffed another tissue paper.

"Oye gadhe! Sun ab! Hn ye Zivu hi hai or hamare  bade Papa hi hai iske Appa!! (Gracy and Ziva looks at each other in disbelief) par tu ye baat kisi or ko nhi bta skta!!" Agu said something which again got muffled. Ziva got out the tissue pitying the kid and he said-"Thank u didi wrna ye kamine to mujhe maar hi dete! Or kyu nhi bta skta!??"

The trio explained the entire fiasco to him as he sat mum when they heard a bottle drop. They looked behind to see Angad looking at Ziva with teary eyes.

He surely doesn't remember her but he still remember the tails of jow fondly his father spoke of her and how she was like an elder sister to him..

Before they could say anything, Angad jumped on Ziva as she held him and caressed his head as Zora and Gracy side hugged and watched the two dramatically like proud parents.

"Mujhe bhi meri didi ko hug krna hai! Kholo mujhe!" Agu said trying to act whinny whereas he was teary seeing the scene unfold.

As they untied him and the five embraced each other in a group hug inside the store room.