comfort...

Ziva reached home with a teary face, her eyes were swollen and red. Just when she thought that no one was there, the lights turned on and Sonu came there while rubbing his eyes.

He was sleeping on the couch?

Ziva quickly wiped her face and said-"Chachu? Aap bhr kyu so rhe hai?"

"Tumhara intezar krrha tha. Aajao khana khaate hai?" Sonu said noticing her tear stained face before but he decided to ask her slowly.

As Ziva had food in silence although she couldn't even get a food pass her throat cause of crying so much.

"Mahi? Ku6 hua hai kya?" Sonu asked softly while keeping his hand on her head.

Ziva shook her head as more tears welled up in her eyes, she burst into tears as Sonu hugged her. "Nhi mera bachha... Mat ro. Kya hua? Mujhe btao" he asked softly as Ziva cried and said-"I'm (hiccups) a (hiccups) l-liar.. I-I'm a b-(hiccups) bad p-person"

Sonu froze, "B-But (hiccups) I n-never l-lied t-to (hiccups) him" she said like a scared kid. "You're not a bad person Mera bachha.. you have the purest heart." Sonu said hugging her as Mahi cried more.

She kept mumbling that she is a 'bad person'. Her Sonu Chachu comforted her the whole time mumbling to her softly that she is not a bad person.

After a while, Sonu put her beside a sleeping Gracy who instantly cuddled her and the two were sleeping soundly. Sonu patched up her wounded hand too.

Sonu however was focussed on the 'him' part. She said she didn't have a boyfriend. Was it her brother?

He slept while thinking about it. But one thing was clear, if he ever find that him. It's not gonna end up well. No matter who it is.

Next morning-

Sonu made breakfast when Gracy walked to the kitchen and pecked her dad's cheek and said-"Goodmorning dadda"

"Goodmorning Mera bachha." Sonu said pecking her forehead as well.

"Mahi kal der se ayi thi kya? Or uske haath m bhi chot lagi Hui thi" Gracy asked, "Gracy? Mahi ka sch m koi boyfriend nhi hai kya?" Sonu asked making Gracy choke on her food.

"Dad aap achanak se aisa kyu pu6 rhe hai?" Gracy asked chuckling nervously, "Phle btao."

"Nhi!" "Koi abusive relationship Mai to nhi hai?"

"Dad you're too much! Why you overthinking??" She asked baffled, "Gracy tum bachhe is baat ko nhi samjh pate ho! Tumne wo choot dekhi na? Usne kya khud ko maar Li?"

"Dad it might just be an accident. Achha ham Mahi se khud pu6 lete hai okay?" Gracy said while she herself was thinking about the way Tushar behaved with Ziva.

Was it him?

No. No way.

She would shred him apart.

"Achha I'll wake her up. Wait a sec and we'll continue our breakfast"

She sprinted towards her room and woke up Ziva, her eyes were literally swollen and she looked like she was deprived of emotions.

"Zivu? Who did this?" Gracy asked, Ziva sighed and said-"I fell on the floor and my hand got stubbed due to the impact. Nothing much"

"Then why are your eyes red?" "I-I can't answer your questions Gracy please I'm tired" Ziva confessed laying on the bed as she remembered Tushar's hatred for her.

Unknowingly, tears started to fill her eyes as Gracy hugged her. "Zivu please mujhe bta kya hua? I can't see you like this" Gracy said as Ziva shook her head making her sigh.

The two stayed like that un till the door was banged open by Zora. Gracy groaned as Ziva Chuckled when he jumped on the two.

"Kyu krrhi dono bandariya?" He asked the two making the atmosphere light.

"Oye! Bandariya kisko bola?" Ziva asked whacking his head as Gracy body slammed him earning an-"Uff! Roman Reigns ki Chachi!!"

"Are ldna bnd kro!!" Ziva said finally coming in between as they were wrestling each other.

Let's go!!" Gracy said dragging the two out. They had their breakfast as Ziva reassured Sonu that she is not in an abusive relationship. And she is fine 🌚

Sonu did not even believe her for a second but he let her off the hook.

Sonu left for Harry's house since Nat was out of town and they have decided to meet there.

Reaching there he found an all to familiar scene, after 20 years. Ro was sleeping without a care in the world. Vi was trying to wake him but there was a happiness in his irritated expression.

Jassi was listening to Harry and Rah argue with a fond smile. Kuliya was talking with Yuzi who had just been informed since he was overseas for a vacation with his wife. Shikhi, Rishu were there sitting with the only person who was behaving out of his usual self since the day there Mahi Bhai left. Jaddu. Bhuvi was consoling but Jad has made up his mind. He was angry on Mahi Bhai. Why did he has to leave them???

Just why?

He was hurt beyond anything and so was Sonu.

He came inside and everyone now sits huddled discussing their plan. "Yrr Ek kaam krte hai. Blood test krte hai!! Maine movies me dekha hai!" Harry suggested as Yuzi who was sulking till now had joinned and nodded.

"Abe gadhe uske liye Mahi Bhai yha Sakshi Bahbhi ka DNA lgega!" Rah said whacking his head.

"Are yrr... Tum log sone bhi nhi dete ho!" Ro grumbled as Vi glared at him. "Achha ye btao ki tum dono jab usse phle mile the tab uske ghr me se kisi ka call nhi aya?"

"Nhi Bhai! She always acts so secretive!" Vi said just then Agu entered the living room with a file in his hand. "Kha ja rha Agu?" Harry asked.

"Are wo Mahi didi se Milne ja rha. Ye unki file glti se hamari advertisement schedule ke sth mix hogyi shyd. Whi Dene ja rha!" Agu said as the others literally saw him as there god.

Rishu, Harry and Yuzi jumped on Agastya getting the four crash into the floor. Rishu kissed his cheek and said-"Mere sher!! Phli baar kaam aya hai tu!"

Agastya smiled in confusion, Harry quickly took the file and Agu exclaimed-"Dad! Mahi didi ki hai wo!!"

"Hn malum hai apne baap ko mat sikha!" Harry said, "Harry shut up! Or Agu beta Mai dedunga Mahi ko file. Tum jao" Sonu said as Agu walked off shrugging his shoulder, why were they behaving like this?

"Are file dikha!" Ro said snatching the file as everyone huddled behind him. "Ye to kisi ki Hospital file hai!!" Yuzi said.

As they flipped through the pages, it was just a random player's file. The team groaned as they sat back in disappointment.

Jaddu stood up startling others as he move to the balcony. Ro sighed and followed him outside.