Gracy is not GRACY!!!

Mahi entered the apartment with the food packaging. She frowned seeing that the lights were still off.

Mahi put the container inside the fridge and took out her phone. She called Gracy, the other line picked up after a long time.

"Hello?" Mahi frowned rechecking if she dialled the correct number cause it was a male voice at the other side.

"Hello? Ye phone jiska hai wo kha hai?" She asked authoritatively. "Jail mai" the other line said making her yell in shock "KYA!??"

"Ji hn!"  "Konse police station se baat krne hai aap. Adress dijiye"

Mahi didn't knew what took over her, she immediately left for the station.

She reached there and went to one of the constables and said-"Gracy naam se koi arrest hua hai kya?"

"Are aap us pagal ladki ko janti hai?" The constable said giving her a judgmental glare. "tameez se baat kriye, pgl ladki kya hota hai?"

"Are pgl nhi to or kya bolu!? Aa tawde! Ja isko inspector shb k pss leke ja!"

She followed the constable to the inspector and saw Gracy sitting there glaring at the Inspector.

"Mahi!!! Meri pyaari Mahi!! Mujhe bacha lo!" Gracy said with puppy eyes.

"Tumhe to Mai ghr me jaake btati hu!" Mahi said giving a glare to her as she gulped, Mahi looked at Inspector and said-"Sir? Kya Mai Jaan skti hu aapne kyu rkha hai inhe yha"

The inspector glared at her and said-"Trust me mam. Agr meri majboori na hoti na to inhe yha nhi rkhta. Seedha encounter krdeta!!" Mahi jumped at the irritated tone.

"Are iska mu bnd hi nhi rehta! Pakar-pakar chlta hi rehta hai! Chup hi nhi hoti ek sec ke liye!!" The inspector said glaring at her as she glared back and said-"Kyu bnd hoga Mera mu!!? Kyu bnd kru Mai apna mu!! Kyuki aapka Chhota sa ittu sa ego hurt hota hai?"

Mahi gasped along with another constable. "You!!!" The inspector started but Mahi cut him off and said-"Sir please- jaane dijiye na. Aap Inka crime to btaiye"

"Oh madam. Crime jo bhr Kiya tha wo bda nhi hai par Jo jail me andar baithe-baithe kr diya uska kya?" A middle age constable said who was icing his head.

"Andar baithke ye crime kaise kregi sir?"

"Yhi to hame Aaj Tak dekhne ko nhi mila! Aapki in mohtarma ne dikha diya!" The inspector said holding his head.

"Sir aap clear to kariye"

"Maar peet krrhi thi. Road me! Poora traffic jam krke rkha tha" he informed.

Mahi gasped in shock, "or jo inhone andar Kiya wo to kya hi btaye? Ye buzarg Hawaldar. Bechare 6 mahine me retire hone hi Wale hai! Inke sar pe hamara paani ka Matka phood Diya!!"

"Galti se phoota!! Wo unke liye nhi! Tumhare liye tha!!!" Gracy yelled at the inspector.

"Gracy!!" Mahi yelled like a mother making everyone jump in there places. "Aaj tum ghr chalo! Raat me chain se sone nhi deti ho!! Subh chain se khane nhi deti ho! Are dophar dhng se khana banane nhi deti ho!! Kitchen me aag lga di! Kabhi music box blast krdiya! Kabhi neighbour se ldd liya! Kabhi kisi ka sar phod Diya kabhi Ladayi!! Are Mai to keh rhi hu yhi rkh lijiye! Mai bhi shaanti se rhungi!!" Mahi ranted as everyone was left stunned.

The constable gave her a pity look. The inspector cleared his throat awkwardly and said-"Aap inhe yha nhi chhod skti. Just to make it clear"

"Mr.? " "Inspector Raghav"

"Mr. Raghav. Please bale ke liye papers dijiye" Mahi requested.

"Mujhe pta tha! Tu mere Bina reh hi nhi skti"

"Tumne lda kyu tha vaise?" Mahi asked, "Are wo kamina Mera purse chori krne ki koshish krrha tha"

"Or tumne koot Diya?" Mahi said with done expression. "Hn. Or kya krte?"

"Report?" Raghav suggested earning a glare from Gracy.

"Apni identity proof dijiye" Raghav said as Gracy said-"Mere purse Mai hai. Nikaal lo"

Raghav gave her a disgusted look, he took out the if proof and got the paper work done.

"Khane me kya hai?" Gracy asked casually. "Chappal. Joota. Danda. Taane. Ye sab kaafi hai ya or ku6 mangaya jaaye?" Mahi said with a straight face signing the paper.

"Baby yrr tum to offend hogyu bilkul" Gracy said as they unlocked her cell.

She came out and hugged Mahi who shrugged her off angrily and left. "Are baby ruko to"

Raghav and co. gave her a look of disbelief. "Chup hojao hmara na dimag khrab ho rha hai! Kantap marenge tumhara mukhda change hojayega." Mahi said sitting inside the car and looking through the bail papers when she froze.

She read again and her eyes blurred with tears-"Gracia Raina?"

Her brain froze for a second as she looked at Gracy. She has been living with her best friend for 2 weeks and yet couldn't recognise her?

"Mahi? Yrr ab ignore to mat Karo baby" Gracy snapped her out of her thoughts as she started to drive without a word.

"Acha thk hai sorry. Please-please-please!" Gracy pleaded as Mahi looked at her for a moment and then averted her eyes.

Not her off all people.

Next morning-

Mahi all said yesterday was that her homecooked food was in fridge and left. Gracy although enjoyed the food but she hated when someone ignored her. Especially Mahi.

Mahi was in her room as she thought how messed up things are now. Nothing is one track.

She had decided, very clear that she is not going to talk to anyone. Not Vi, not Nush, not Ro, not Rits. Not even Gracia.

Mahi left the apartment earlier, she didn't wanted to face Gracia even for a second. She was mad at herself for being so careless and unlucky.

She anyway has to meet Tushar. Mahi reached Hospital and went straight to his room. Tushar was wide awake when she came inside his room. Her heart thudded when she saw him awake.

"Goodmorning" she said casually smiling as he just hummed. She took out the left overs from yesterday. Apparently Rits had packed too much. After Gracia has her dinner. Still so much was left that there were two course of breakfast. She packed her part for Tushar and left the other in microwave for Gracia.

She took out the container and gave him a bite, Tushar took a bite and said after a moment-"Ye tumne nhi banaya hai" his voice was hoarse since he rarely spoke.

She smiled a bit and said-"Chachi." And forwarded another spoon of food. Tushar hummed again as after that she put her hair into a bun and helped Tushar on his feet. He sat for a moment to stop the concussion.

And then Ziva helped him to walk, he stumbled but she held him strongly. She made him sit on the chair near the window and opened it to let sun rays come inside. She took a blanket covering his bare upper body.

She smiled seeing the relaxed look on his face and then asked the nurse to clean and make the bed again.

She sat beside him on another chair as Tushar looked at her and said-"Tum pgl ho chuki ho. Poori trike se. Yha ke logo ke kaan me jab tak chilla ke na bola Jaye inhe frk nhi pdta. Jis sach ko samne lane ki koshish krrhi ho uska to jhooth bhi nhi udd hoga inhe"

His hoarse and scratchy voice said the bitter truth. The people in India had forgotten who MSD was. "To ydd krne pdega inhe. Jhooth bhi or Sach bhi. Kyuki ye sirf mere Appa ki baat nhi reh gyi hai. Ye uss insaan ki bhi hai jisko insaaf nhi mila hai Tushar" she said in determination.

"Karo apna pglpan!" Tushar said harshly as he looked away from the mad women. According to him.