meet and greet day

Ziva was now sitting with the ex-ICT.

"Are you guys sure?" Ziva asked them again. "As Suresh as we will ever be" Rah said with a nod.

Ziva sighed and started a video call to her mom. They were adamant to at least talk to Sakshi.

As the ring pinged, their heart beat increased. Sakshi picked up the video call. She was at home. "Mera bachha kaisa hai?" Sakshi asked with a smile.

"Mujhse nhi bola Jayega! Khudi bol do!" She tossed her I-Pad at Ro. Ro sighed and opened the cover making Sakshi's breath hitch.

"R-Ro?" Sakshi said with teary eyes. Ro couldn't even talk, he passed the phone to Vi. Sakshi's eyes widened seeing him too.

And like that passel went from Vi to Rishu to Rah to Harry to Jassi to Jaddu to Bhuvi to Sonu and back to Ziva.

Ziva's eyes widened seeing the iPad back with her, "Aaaa!! Baat aap log ko krni thi!" She yelled as they smiled sheepishly.

"Ziva!!? Ye kya tha??" Sakshi asked baffled. "Sabko pta chl gya?"

Ziva nodded in embarrassment. Sakshi face palmed when Jaddu took the phone from Ziva and said-"Kaisi hai aap bhabhi?"

Sakshi teared up and smiled, "Thk hu" Jaddu was pushed aside and everyone started yelling at once asking questions in a single breath.

Sakshi chuckled softly, she missed these kids. So much.

"Bhabhi! Bhai kha hai?" Rishu asked as Sakshi replied-"Cafe gye hai"

As the ICT started to catch up with there favorite Bhabhi. Ranting of how much they missed each other. Ziva was literal sleeping while they talked.

At nearly 6 in evening, she woke up from.her phone ringing. She picked it up and the doctor said that Tushar was about to get discharged.

Ziva quickly woke up and left but Vi stopped her, "Kha ja rhi hai Zivu?" Vi asked.

"Chachu. Tushar discharge horha hai aaj. Usse hi lene ja rhi" she said as Vi said-"Mai bhi chlta hu. Ku6 zaroorat pdd gyi to"

"Are Chachu Mai handle krlungi" she said as fiddled with the strap of her bag.

"Still bachha! What if you really need someone" Vi said as Ziva reluctantly agreed.

They left for the hospital, Ziva told him the room number and asked him to wait there and moved towards the reception desk to get all the formalities done.

Virat entered the room to see a figure standing near the bed trying to walk. "Tushar?" He asked the figure.

Tushar was startled as he turned to see Virat standing there with a frown.

"What are you doing here? And where is Mahi?" Tushar asked neutrally. "Z-Ziva is at the counter" Vi said gazing at the man dumbfounded.

"Ziva? (Holds his head in his hand) don't tell me you found out too?" He asked desperately.

"We all did. So who are you gentleman?" Vi asked, "Captain Tushar Singh. Indian Army" he said as he did a handshake and instant respect bloomed in Virat's eyes.

"Wow.. Indian Army. Can I ask you a question?" Vi asked innocently. Tushar nodded humbly, "Who are you to Ziva?" He asked him getting back to his overprotective mood.

Tushar's mood turned sour, honestly, he himself had no idea about what she was to him...

Feeding him like a mother..

Supporting him like a friend..

Taking care of him like a.. wife?

He shrugged off his thoughts as he glanced at Virat who was waiting patiently. "Mahi and I were classmates since high-school"

Vi frowned with a face that clearly read that he didn't believe him, "You know she is Ziva right? I mean you clearly know that.. and all like she is Mahi Bhai's daughter"

Tushar nodded not seeing what he is getting at, "So why do you call my Zivu, Mahi?" He asked. "I-I first knew her as Mahi and when I got to know the truth.. I just liked Calling her Mahi rather than Ziva. I mean Ziva is a beautiful name but.. I had just grown fond off calling her Mahi" he said with a slight dusty hue of pink covering his cheeks.

Vi made a disgusted expression, "I'm not giving my sweet Zivu to any boy any time soon." He thought to himself.

Just then Ziva came in, "Chachu? Meet Tushar.. and Tushar.. meet my Chachu" she said with a smile of delight as the two man looked at her. "We met Zivu. Now is everything done or do you need any help?" He asked.

"No chachu.. it's time for us to leave" she said as she called for a wheelchair when Tushar stubbornly said-"I think I can walk mere distance to the car Mahi.. "

"No you can't Tushar.. " she said sternly, Vi watched the scene with raise brows and an amused expression. "Mahi it's just to the car.. I'm fine" he said but Ziva glared at him and pushed him down on the wheel chair.

"I'm sorry Captain.. my hand must have slipped" she said innocently as Tushar glared at her but paying him no mind she started pushing the wheel chair followed by Virat who was trying to control his laughter.

She strapped him at the back seat comfortably as Vi took the driving seat and Ziva at the passenger seat. She fixed the rear view mirror to keep an eye on the Captain.

Tushar was looking out of the car peacefully as Vi started to drive. "Chachu?! Chachu Appa!" She freaked out seeing Mahi calling on her phone and so did Vi. The two started yelling like scared kids-"Mahi Bhai! Mahi Bhai Ziva!!"

"Mahi call uthao isse phle wo undercover agent hire kare tumhe dhundne ke liye" Tushar said rubbing his forehead. "Hn-Hn" she nervously picked up the call.

"Appa~" she called out sweetly. "Kaisi hai tu Mera bachha? Khana khaya?" He asked and Vi teared up hearing his bhai's voice.

"Hn? Nhi abhi nhi.. bss khalungi" she said as she fiddled with the strap of the seat belt. "Are yrr Ziva what is this? Itni raat hogyi hai! Kha ho tum? Khana bhi nhi khaya" Mahi asked worriedly.

"Appa I'm sorry na.. " she said, "Acha switch on the camera. I want to see you" Mahi said smiling when their eyes widened.

"A-Appa? Abhi to I'm outside.. I'll call you after reaching home?" She asked as Mahi agreed making them sigh in relief.