Morals or... Love?

Ziva woke up as she groaned a bit, Tushar pulled apart the curtains making her flinch as she looked towards him. She rubbed her eyes as Tushar had to stop himself from cooing at her, he was dressed in a black shirt with a white vest and cargo pants.

Gracy was over to the canteen to get their breakfast. Tushar moved towards Ziva and said adjusting the bed, "It's morning, Sunshine. You have to take your medication." He said as Ziva nodded and moved from the end to stand up forgetting that she had just been through an accident.

She stumbled as Tushar caught her before she could hurt herself.

His other arm around her waist as she looked at him a bit red on the face, Tushar helped her through the morning chores and then after laying her back on the bed in a sitting position he heard her ask-"Is Zora here?"

"No.. not yet, why?" Tushar asked as Ziva Pouted and said-"My hair looks like a mess. I need Zora's help.. "

Tushar just rolled his eyes and stood up to move towards the cabinet and took out her hair brush from the bag Sakshi had bought.

He gestured for her to sit a bit more comfortably and then made her hair softly to not hurt her.

Ziva felt her heart quicken, why was he behaving like this? Tushar brushed her hairs and put in a braid before he layed her back in the half tilted bed

"Can you get my files from home.. I have to work" Ziva said, "You're not working.. you're having your breakfast and then you'll rest. No atleast for 3 days." Tushar said as Ziva said baffled-"Inhave to sigh the petition in just 7 days! I have to get everything right Tushar!"

"We'll handle that! You're not working Mahi!"

Ziva huffed annoyed as she looked away and just sat quietly. Tushar sighed knowing that now she is angry at him.

Time Skip-

Everyone was back in her room. Mahi was sitting at a corner talking with Gracy who was rambling about her recent project.

Ziva and Mahi did not talk after the scolding session. Mahi was still angry at her.

Ro and Vi were consoling Ziva as the others indulged themselves with there time pass.