a nightmare comes true..

It was 3 at night, everyone was asleep after the tiring day. Ziva was sharing a room with Gracy. It was late at night when her phone rang.

She took her phone and saw her manager calling, frowning she picked up the call. "Hello? Anjali?"

"Mam.. someone has come to house asking for you!! Mam they have guns!!" She said in a fearful tone.

Ziva's eyes widened as she yelled-"Anjali!? Don't worry... I'm on my way!!"

Ziva did the most stupid thing and chose not to tell anyone, she took her car keys and left for the city.

She started driving towards the city from the farmhouse. When the disaster of Mahi's nightmare happened yet again.

The next morning, everyone woke up, They had decided to go outing Today. Gracy came there and asked-"Coffee milegi kya?"

Riva handed her a cup of Coffee and she grinned happily. "Mahi kha hai?" Aarav asked as Gracy frowned and asked-"Kon Mahi?"

Zora slapped his forehead and whispered to her-"Wo Ziva ki baat krrha hai"

"Mahi? Achaa Mahi!!! Wo nhi pta ... " Everyone gave her look of dis-belief.

"Kya mtlb nhi pta?" Ori asked as everyone's attention shifted to Gracy. "Wo room nhi hai.. mujhe lga ya to neeche hogi ya to uss fauji ke pss"

"Maine subh se nhi dekha hai Mahi ko.. kha hai wo?" Tushar said coming downstairs tensed. Zora pulled out her phone and called her number but she didn't pick up.

Ro and Vi ran towards the watchman to ask him. "Mahi bhr gyi hai yha se!?" Vi yelled frantically startling the watchman.

"Hn sahab.. didi gaadi leke shehar ke liye nikli hai.. unhone kha tha ku6 jaroori kama aagya." He said as Rohirat exchange worried glances.

They came back and told them everything they know. "Uska call kyu nhi lgg rha !!?" Zora yelled in anger, his mind seeping through every possible circumstances.

They were going nuts. Calling her continuously as Rishabh asked Raghav-"Tum to police wle ho.. ku6 nhi kr skte?"

"Sir 24hrs se phle missing persons report nhi likhi jaati or yha Mahi khud bhr gyi hai.. " Raghav said as the others spent the afternoon stressing over her.

It was almost evening when they got a call, it was Ziva's number. She called back on Zora's phone-"TU PGL HAI!!? KABSE PHONE TRY KRRHE THE PHONE KYU NHI UTHA RHI THI!!?" He yelled.

"Hello? Sir jiska ye phone hai unka kal raat ko ek truck ke sath accident hogya Mumbai-Lonawala highway pe. Unki halat kaafi kharab hai.. she in surgery from the last 4 hrs." The nurse said frustrated.

Zora froze hearing her. The phone slipped from his hands.

Flashback-

Ziva was driving through the forest when she got a call from an unknown number. "Hello?"