Divorce?

Sonu was in tears. As Ziva rubbed his arm. "Chachu? Please.. Don't cry. I have seen Mumma and Appa cry their whole life. I can't see you crying too" she said with tears streaming down her face breaking Sonu's heart into Zillion pieces.

Sonu hugged her as she said-"Please? I'll make things fine. I promise"

Sonu smiled and said-"Tu itti badi kab hogyi Nobita? Doremon se khud bol rhi ki Mai sab thk krdungi" Ziva Chuckled as she hugged him again.

"Chalo khana khaate hai ab!" She said as Sonu said-"atu khaale. Mera man nhi hai"

"Mera bhi mnn nhi hai chhodo" she said sadly pouting, Sonu rolled his eyes and said-"Nautanki! Chal"

As they came and had their food and left for Nasik. They reached there and got out as Ziva rechecked the address saying-"Yhi jgh hai! Chalo pu6te hai"

"Or hnn aurat ka naam Nidhi hai" she said as they got divided into pairs. Ro and Vi, Agu and Zora, Sonu and Ori and Angad and Ziva. They got into different paths and into the small village.

With Ro and Vi-

"Abe saale!! Ye kya krrha hai?" Ro asked with a frown seeing Vi put on a cap.

"Shakal chupa rha hu! Undercover officer hu mai!" Vi said with a smirk, being proud of himself. "Mu to dikh rha hai tera!" Ro said with a face saying-'Wtf is wrong with you?'

Vi blushed in embarrassment and said-"Chup reh! Ye style hai! Saare heroes Aisa hi krte hai"

As they knocked on the door, "Bhaiya? Aapke ghr Mai koi Nidhi naam ki aurat hai kya?" Vi asked.

"Virat Kohli!!" The man said squealing, as Ro said sarcastically-"Undercover agent?"

With Agu and Zora-

"Bhaiya! Uss ghr me pu6te hai!" Agu said as they walked towards another 'kachha makaan'.

"Are kaka? Aapke ghr ke aas paas koi Nidhi naam ki ladki hai kya?" Zora asked, "Nhi beta."

As the two walked towards the next house and asked the woman the same thing and she said-"Are issi ghr Mai to hai Nidhi!".

The two looked at each other baffled and went back to the same house. "Kaka ye kya majak hai!? Aapke hi ghr m Nidhi hai?!" Agu asked in frustration.

"Beta tumne to pu6a tha ki mere ghr ke aas paas. Mere ghr ka to pu6a hi nhi" the old man said as Zora and Agu looked at him and Agu said-"Umar ke maare sathiya gye ho kya kaka?"

"Are ye sab chhodo! Bulao jara Nidhi ko". Zora said as the man said-"Peeche chalo"

The two followed him shrugging, they came across a cow stable.

"Yhi hai Nidhi!" The old man said gesturing to a cow.

Zora-"#$***#$"

With Sonu and Orion-

They came across an old looking hut, they found an old lady making food and invited them in.

"Meri beti ka naam Nidhi tha.. " she said smiling. Ori and Sonu shared a look. "Amma kya aapki beti aisi dikhti thi?" Sonu asked sowing him a photo from ICC eveny from 2018.

The woman smiled and said-"Hnn. Yhi to hai meri beti.. "

Ori and Sonu looked at each other shocked, "Amma? Aapko pta hai kha hai ab ye?"

"Meri beti ki to ku6 saalo phle hi maut hogyi" the woman said sobbing, "Kya?" Orion asked baffled.

"Hnn.. uska pati aya tha.. mujhe batane" she said wiping her eyes. "Kya ye hai uska pati?" Sonu said showing him a pic of Omkara. "Nhi.. ye to koi or.."