Why is everyone jealous today?

Sakshi had come by afternoon with Anushka to see her daughter. That's when the ladies get to know about the incident between Mahi and Ziva. Sakshi was horrified. Nush looked shocked at Mahi who just looked down not being able to meet her stare. She didn't even bat an eyelash at Mahi and moved to her daughter's room but Sammy stopped her.

"Ziva didi ne kisi ko bhi andar Jane se mna Kiya hai.. " Sammy said as Vamu said glaring at Tushar-"Hn or iske pss to free permit hai na!!"

Tushar merely rolled his eyes but his heart was tucked seeing Sakshi's tears. She was like a mother figure to him so when Sakshi looked at him hopefully he couldn't say no. He took her inside as Sakshi along with Nush came in leaving the others at the door.

"BenStokes hame nhi leke ja skta tha!!!?" Vi cursed with a gasp. "Tu andar jakar kya krta?" Ro asked with an annoyed expression. As the others entertained themselves with Ro-Ko's 9,87,47,480th fight.

Ziva's eyes fluttered hearing the door open.

She Looked at the door and saw her mother

She Looked at the door and saw her mother. The mother and daughter reunion was like a site to behold. Ziva was crying and so was Sakshi. "Chup ho ja Mera bachha.... Tere Appa pgl hai" Sakshi said crying herself seeing her daughter's state.

Ziva just hugged her mother, meeting Sakshi after a long time bought her comfort like no one. Her tears dried up as Sakshi rubbed her shoulders and Nush took the seat on opposite of Sakshi. She too hugged her niece.

"Bhai ka dimag khrab hogya hai... Tu chinta mat krna. Bhabhi hai na" Nush said making Ziva Chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziva was having her supper soup, she was with Tushar. Sakshi had made her eat lunch and then she left, without talking to Mahi. Not like he tried. Nonetheless he looked like a kicked puppy.

Zora was sitting outside her room with everyone since still no one was allowed to go in except Tushar.

His phone rung as he brought it out and the caller ID showed 'Laal Batti📢'

It was Orion's call, he couldn't meet Ziva cause an important work came up. "Hn Bhai?" He said picking up the call.

"Bhai ki bna batti!! Saale chutiye!!" Orion yelled from the phone making Zora sweat in fear at his temper.

"Tujhe bola tha na mujhe call krna jab wo uthe!!" He said yelling as everyone looked at him amused.

"Are bhai mai bhool gya!" Zora whined, "Aap hai kaha?"

"Sher ki gufa Mai.. " Orion said numbly. "Hain? Wha kya lene chle gye?"

"Sher khud chlke aaya hai be.. Dad Mumbai Mai hai!!" Orion said as Zora slipped from the chair and fell, he yelled-"WHAT!???"