Hurt...

Ziva wasn't going to wake for the next 18hrs due to high dosage of anesthesia.

It was night time. Tushar was sleeping beside her. Ro was sleeping on the couch. Harry and Rah took the other couch, Jassi just had the single seater couch.

In Mahi's room, Vi was trying to reach for Sonu and Jad

In Mahi's room, Vi was trying to reach for Sonu and Jad. The two have not yet returned, neither have they went back home. They just left a message that they'll be back by morning.

Vi sighed as Shikhi was sleeping on the couch. Yuzi and Kuldeep were in the other couch. Just then Mahi's voice broke his trance.

Mahi's forehead was covered in sweat. He kept mumbling something, Vi went closer to his Bhai to hear him mumble-"I didn't do it.. leave my daughter... Leave m-my b-brothers... Leave them.."

Vi looked at his Bhai with teary eyes, he was about to go to him and comfort him when Mahi woke up with a gasp.

Mahi looked around breathing heavily, he was met with Virat's concerned face. He looked around not meeting his eyes as he looked at KulCha and Shikhi sleeping.

"Z-Zivu? Z-Zivu!!" He said to himself getting up as he fell due to weakness but Vi caught him. "Bhai aaram se.. " Vi said worriedly.

"Ziva Kaisi hai?" He asked as he fiddled a bit to sit straight. "Bhai.. thk hai Zivu.. operation hogya hai"

"Mujhe usse dekhna hai" he said stubbornly making Vi sigh in annoyance, "Bhai I'll help you! Stop now!" He said sternly as Mahi stopped for a second. Vi went and bought a wheelchair. Removing the pipe from the drip of Mahi's hand. He helped Mahi on the wheelchair.

They went to Ziva's room as Vi immediately regretted bringing him here when he saw Mahi's eyes tearing up as he attempted to stand. The mild commotion broke Ro's sleep.

Mahi was holding his daughter's hand like his life depended on it. Ro and Vi had tears in there eyes.

"Sir?" Tushar mumbled worriedly seeing Mahi there, Mahi wiped his tears off. Tushar's eyes were red from all the crying.

Mahi sniffled as Virat supported him back to his room

Mahi sniffled as Virat supported him back to his room. Ro shook his head and sat back picking up his phone now before his eyes landed upon the three of then. Jassi was almost going to fell off, Ro hurriedly rushed to him and slightly shifted his weight on himself moving him to his couch and laying him.

He sat on the end of the couch, near Jassi's leg, he went back to his phone. He called on Jaddu's number, he is going to have hell bend of time controlling his other best friend.

After a few rings the call was picked up, "Hello?" Jaddu said hastily, "kha hai tu??! Kabse call lga rhe hai!" Ro said worriedly.

"Ham police station Mai hai.. complaint likha rhe hai accident ki" Jaddu said rubbing his forehead as Sonu said beside him with his mouth sealed.

"Jldi idhr aaja Jaddu! Boht bada matter hogya hai" Ro said referring to Mahi bhai's arrival. "Matter? Kya hua?" Jaddu asked as Sonu looked at him with a frown. "Ziva thk hai?" Sonu asked worriedly.

"Hn Bhai Ziva thk hai.. uska operation shi se hogya par usse bda bawaal hai
. Aap dono jldi aajao bss" Ro said hanging up.

"Aapko suspense me rkhne ki Jada aadat hai?" Tushar asked with a blank face. "Are inko agr pta chla ki Mahi Bhai wps aagye hai to Sonu bhai ka to pta nhi lekin Jaddu jaroor ku6 ulta seedha krdega!" Ro said.

Tushar shook his head when Ro asked-"waise Mahi Bhai ne tujhe chata kyu mara! Not like you don't deserve it prr fir bhi.. " Tushar gave Ro an unimpressed look.

"Jale pe namak mat chidakiye" Tushar said as Ro cackled like he had won a debate against Virat, that happy!

"Kya chata mara hai Bhai ne!! Are unke bdle Mai hi mrta prr meri bhateeji ne mujhe roka!" Ro said smacking his lunch with his palm. Tushar looked at her with frown. "Kya mtlb? Mahi ne-"

"Ziva ne ham sab se Kasam Li thi ki tujhe koi bhi ku6 nhi bolega, maarna to door ki baat" Ro said casually typing on his phone not seeing the look on Tushar's face.

He looked at her with tears in his eyes as a heavy weight of guilt stricked his heart.

He needs to clear his mind asap..

The next morning-

Ro was about to fall asleep when two figures barged in. Sonu and Jaddu.

The two were by Ziva's side, Jaddu pushing away Tushar on his way making him fall on Ro. "Aa!! Undertaker ka Chhota Bhai! Uth re mere upr se!" Rohit said pushing Tushar off him.

Sonu and Jaddu were looking at her with utmost care, "Kya kha doctor ne?" Sonu asked. "Condition sensitive hai prr ab khatre se bhr hai" Ro replied.

Jaddu turned and looked at Ro, "Kya hua? Tune kha ki boht badi problem aagyi hai"

Ro froze. He didn't knew how to break it to them.

"Kya hua? bol! Ab aise chup kyu khda hai?" Sonu asked as Tushar Raised his brows. It was fun to see Ro nervous.

"M-Mai ye keh rha tha ki.. " Ro fumbled on his words when Tushar just broke it to them. "Dhoni Sir yha hai!"

*Thud*

Tushar rolled his eyes and said-"Ek or bed lagwa du?"