Flashback to her truth..

Ziva was in 9th grade when she first met him. Tushar Singh.

He was an exchange student. An orphan. Wasn't the brightest too.

But he did love to play Basketball.

Ziva was working on Calculus class homework when her friend Layla said-"Check out the new hot shot. He is from your country.. "

Ziva couldn't care less. She just looked at her work.

Tushar sat at the last bench as the girls giggled among themselves looking at him

The professor came inside the class and introduced him. As the class started with Chemistry, they were asked to come to the lab.

"Class.. this year the counter slab will be divided to two of your own classmates to help each other and take care of the equipments better" the teacher said as he called out the names.

"Mahi and Tushar, and also your new lab partener will be your project partener as well"

Ziva sighed in annoyance, "you gotta be kidding me.. " she mumbled glaring at Tushar who was walking towards her with his hands inside his pocket and a small smile on his face.

"Tushar. Indian?" He asked as she leaned over the counter as Ziva started to fetch the necessities. "CuSO4" she said gesturing to the bottle as he said-"Didn't know that even that Nationality existed"

Ziva shit him a small glare as he gestured a zip on his lip and passed her a bottle of the acid making her yelp. "Are you out of your Bloody mind!??" She whisper yelled at him. "Oops. sorry" Tushar said slightly hurt at her behaviour but he shrugged it off thinking it's just an off day for her.

"You don't go around tossing the bottle of Chemical around!" Ziva said setting up the flames as she helped Tushar every now & then and saved the school from burning down to flames.

"Okay class. Your new project will be emailed to you. Now you all can leave"

Ziva instantly took long stride towards Layla as they left for Canteen.

She sat down with Layla at there usual table. Chris. Jonny and Josh were some of her other friends.

She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Josh tagging along with Tushar and coming to there table.

"Everyone! This is the new transferee! Tushar! Hey Mahi! Check out he is Indian!" Josh said as he sat beside her.

Tushar smiled shaking hands with everyone. Except Mahi. Who ignored him like the plague.

"Well we did meet before. Seems like she doesn't like me much.. " Tushar said as he glanced at Mahi who only glared at him a bit.

"Well that's new.. our Mahi is the most friendly person" Chris said as Tushar thought- 'Friendly? Sure'