welcome Jr.. 💖

It's a... BOY!!!!!

The doctor said as she held up a little baby in her hand who was crying. Samiksha's eyes teared up as she breathed in relief and Rishu smiled so big that no amount of word can define his happiness. His heart swelled with uncountable love for the women he was holding and the baby who was crying.

"Nurse. Baby ko clean krke ready krdo or fir inke father ko do!" The doctor said handing the baby to Nurse carefully. "Aap bhr ja skte hai.. ab inki stitches krni hai" the doctor said as Rishu looked between his wife and son. "Aap bhr se Sakshi bhabhi ko bula lijiye please. Mujhe apni wife ke sth rehna hai" Rishu said as the doctor looked at him astonished since it was rare for a husband to stay behind to take care of their wife after delivery.

Samiksha had slipped into sleep due to exhaustion.

"Uh.. zaroor" the doctor informed the nurse as she went out but Rishabh stopped her, "Aap kisi ko bataiyega Mat ki ladka hua hai" Rishu said with a mischievous hint in his eyes.

The nurse giggled and nodded, as the nurse went out. Everyone huddled around her, "Aap Mai se Sakshi kon hai?" The nurse asked as Sakshi raised her hands.

"Baby ko clean krne Mai aapki help chahiye.. or baby Kai father uski mother k sth hai" the nurse said as Harry asked with a huge smile-"Nurse madam!! Kya hua?"

"Baby k father ne gender reveal krne se mana Kiya hai" the nurse said as they all groaned and cursed Rishu.

"Iss Rishu ke bachhe ki to Mai!!!" Rah exclaimed angrily. "Yrr ye glt hai!!" Vi whined as Nush pouted sadly.

Sakshi was escorted to the room as her eyes welled up with tears seeing the baby, "Chhota Spidey" she mumbled chuckling.

As Samiksha was getting shifted to her room, Rishabh quickly came to see his child getting cleaned. Sakshi hugged him and said-"Congratulations new Dad!"

Rishu smiled as he looked at his baby who was inside the crib now getting into a blanket. After getting tucked into a blanket, the nurse handed the bundle of joy to Rishabh. He kissed the Baby's nose, the baby was an exact copy of himself making him a bit disappointed at his genes to act out so much. He so much wanted the baby to be like his cute wife, but when the baby's eyes opened his face bloomed into a huge smile. Jr. Rishu had exact eyes as his mother.

After a moment, he passed the baby to Sakshi as she held the baby and kissed his forehead. "Ab chale Bhr? wo log pgla na jaye!" Sakshi said chuckling as she handed the baby back to the dada.

As they walked out, everyone was literally cursing him😂 even Mahi Bhai.

"Rishu ko to ulta bandh ke maarenge" Yuzi said as the other agreed, "Achha? Mujhe lga aapko baby se direct Mila du! Chhodo!" Rishu said dramatically as everyone literally ran towards him.

"Chachu btao na!! Girl or boy!!?" Sammy asked in excitement, "It's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Yuvi whacked his head and Mahi said-"Sidha-Sidha bta rha hai ya Ham btaye tujhe"

Rishu gulped before smiling and said-"Ladies and Gentlemen. Meet Samiksha and Rishabh's little baby ... Boy" everyone cheered as the nurse had to hush them.

"PHLE MAI LUNGA!!!" Vi yelled as Ro pushed him aside and said-"Mere hote hue ye Mai hone nhi dunga!!"

"Baby ko phle Mai lunga!!" Jassi said as he was pulled aside by Rah and Harry who yelled together-"Mai Lunga!!"

As the ICT fought over who will hold the baby first including Mahi, Yuvi and Sonu whereas Dada, Jammy bhai and Sachin Pa were trying to stop them.
Rishabh handed the baby to Ritsy and Nush together so that the other won't curse him.

"Aw.. Rishu he looks just like you" Ritsy said caressing his head lightly as the baby was in a little nap. The ICT stopped fighting in which Yuzi was sitting on top of Harry who was strangling Jassi who was holding Harry's collar. Ro was holding Vi by collar as Sonu and Kuliya were holding them apart whereas Yuvi and Mahi where at each other's throat, not really but Bhuvi was still trying to stop them.

Dumb Dumber and Dumbest with Ori and Vamu were placing bets on who will win.

Tushar and Raghav who were safe was sitting beside the holy trinity who were now just watching since they knew they wouldn't stop.

"Junglee!! Khade ho sab-ke-sab!! Or Harry!! Jassi ka gala chodo!! Same with you two! Yuvi and Mahiya!!" Dada said making them freeze.

"Dhokha!!" Vi yelled dramatically seeing his wife holding the baby now. "Stop your drama Vi" Nush said as Vi huffed like a bratty kid.

As everyone held the baby one after another, at last the Jr. Rishu ended up on Mahi's lap as Jammy bhai played with him.

"Bhaiya aap log ghr chalo.. Aaj ka din kaafi hectic hogya hai" Rishu said as the other groaned. "Mai or Rishu yhi rhenge! Baaki sab ghr jao!" Sakshi said leaving no room for discussion.

"Nhi!!" Ziva who was sleeping on Vi's shoulder mumbled in her dazy state as everyone shooj there heads. "Did I not make myself clear Ms. Ziva?" Sakshi said in a tone screaming danger as Ziva's eyes widened before she shook her head frantically. Everyone bid there goodbyes except Mahi who fought with Sakshi to stay. Literally the only fight he had ever won with his wife.

Ziva was walking holding Vi's arm since she was too sleepy. Tushar sighed seeing her sleep walking, he shook his head before going over to his bike. Just as he started his bike, someone came and sat behind him.

He turned back and was not surprised to see Ziva sitting behind him. Still slightly sleepy, "Mahi? Go in the car. You're literally dozing off" he said with a chuckle as she shook her head.

"I want some fresh air" she said as she made not motion of getting off. Tushar sighed before he started the bike and held her hand that were around his shoulder before tightening it around his torso. And they took off.

"Jr. Kitna cute tha na.. " Ziva said softly not at all sleepy now, "Hm" Tushar hummed as he said-"Mahi.. keep talking so you don't doze off"

Ziva rolled her eyes and said-"I'm not sleepy now.. and did you knew Raghav and Gracy are dating?" "Raghav ne bataya tha.. " Ziva chuckled lightly and said-"I'm glad you're making friends here.. "

"Me too.." he said as he looked at the rear view mirror to see her serene smile. He needed to thank Jr. for bring this smile back to her face

 for bring this smile back to her face

Meanwhile in the car-

"Pta hai Vi? Baby bilkul Rishu ki trh hai par uski aankhein Sammy jasi!" Nush said with a chuckle as Jr. Sammy and Vamu were on the back seat sleeping.

Vi frowned and asked-"Sammy?" "Samiksha! Sammy Vi! Tumhe bhi Ro ki bimari lggyi?" She teased as Vi looked at the back seat at 'Sammy'

"Sammy!" He applied breaks making Nush look at him in confusion and slight worry, "Kya hua Vi?"

Vi took out his phone and opened Gracy's post with the havoc Convo of Zora's secret girlfriend.

"Sammy!"