family..

Ziva felt her mind go blank, as the others were trying to break the door her mind felt so heavy with guilt and self hate that made her want to kill herself.

How could she!?! She felt her heart wrench at the thought of something happening to Tushar.

"Nothing's gonna happen to him!!" Gracy said as she hugged Ziva, "Bloody fuck!! Get that fucking chair here!!" Raghav yelled feeling scared for his brother in all but blood.

As Raghav came out of the transform window and unlocked the door. No one waited for a second as they all sprinted towards the exit of the stadium.

They got on the cars as Ziva sat on the middle seat with Mahi, Sonu and Yuvi.

Ro took the driving seat as Vi sat beside him. They exited the place while Ziva called Tushar from Gracy's phone.

"Pick the damn phone you bastard!!" She yelled at the phone making Vi jump, "Wow.. we're a bad influence on the kids Ro" Vi said to Ro making him tsk while driving, "It's just You who is a bad influence Vi. I'm so innocent"

"Sure you are Ro" Vi said sarcastically.

"Hello to you too Princess" Tushar's voice was heard as Mahi put the phone on the speaker and said-"You better be alive and safe young man!!"

"Alive for now, can't say safe sir" Tushar said as he rode through the crowd cutting through it as he glanced at the timer, 2 minutes 3 seconds.

"Where the fuck are you!??" Ziva yelled through the speaker.

"Mahi calm-"

"Don't ask me to calm down when you just pushed me away like always!!" She yelled while crying like no tomorrow.

"I couldn't risk any of you guys life and especially yours beside it's m-my duty to protect the civilians. I- I couldn't let Raghav risk his life when I was right beside him. H-He is my best friend and you are my love.. I just couldn't risk everyone's life" his voice wavered.

"Oh you're in for a huge rant when I find you!! I'm so pissed that I can kill you myself if I find you!!" Ro yelled while driving.

Tushar Chuckled as tears welled up in his eyes. "Thank you. For everything you guys. For giving me another chance to life. For giving another chance in happiness"

"What about my chances!? When you couldn't leave me alone how dare you think I would leave you!?" She yelled while crying as Sonu rubbed her arms.

Everyone sat silently and the only sound that resonated was Ziva's sobs, "I knew you wouldn't that's why I had to push you away. Listen carefully baby.. if I don't make it... Move on"

A tear falls from both of there eyes as the timer clicked to 1 minute 48 seconds.

"I know it'll be hard but do it. For me. And remember one thing" he said getting down his bike after reaching the sea shore.

"I will always love you.. "

Ziva closed her eyes as she hugged Mahi whose eyes turned teary.

"And tell Raghav that I love that bastard just as much as I love your Ro chachu and the others. You guys are the closest thing I had as a family. A family full of laughter and happiness. Thank you Mahi sir" Tushar said before he hung up.

As a silence prevailed, Ro Parked the car at the side of road not knowing where to take them, his eyes turned teary as he covered them not wanting to break down in front of everyone. Vi who himself looked like he was about to burst into tears looked down while holding Ro's shoulder.

Gracy, Sammy and Vamu huddled together as Vamu cried silently. In a short span of time Tushar might have become like that irritating elder brother to her.

Yuvi looked down sad, he wanted to kill that guy if it was few weeks prior but now he felt anguish hearing his voice breaking. Sonu wiped his eyes as he looked out of the window hoping that Tushar would make it out alive.

Ziva was frozen as even her sobs subsided. Her eyes filled with unshed tears and anguish as she remained silent.

Raghav who stopped his bike beside the car ran up to them taking off his helmet and asked-"Kha hai Tushar?"

No one could meet his eyes as Vi felt his heart break for the young boy, he couldn't even imagine losing one of his brothers and knowing how close Raghav and Tushar made him want to dig a grave for himself and bury himself inside rather than tell him.

"Z-Ziva? T-Tushar kha hai?" Raghav asked Looking at Ziva's tear stained face and everyone's teary eyes.

"Gracy?"

"T-Tushar.. "

"Is gonna be alright." Mahi said his voice standing firm as everyone looked at him.

"He'll make it.. Tushar will be fine!" Mahi said firmly as Raghav looked at him hopefully with Ziva.

"Ro! Take us to the sea link. That's the only place to dump the bomb to keep it away from the public. Tushar just have gone there!" Mahi said as Ro nodded and started driving.

Raghav following the suit. His hands shook as he tried to fight off the tears while trying to put the key inside the key hole.

He broke down crying at the thought of losing his best friend when someone put there hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Gracy smiling sadly at him.

He hugged her as Gracy calmed him down before getting on the bike herself and Raghav sat on the back seat.

Ro was driving through the side of the sea when they spotted Tushar's bike parked at the side a few yards away. They sighed in relief when they all flinched hearing a blast from the sea and the water sprinting off.

Ro pressed on the breaks as his heart stopped.

Ziva came out of the car as the crowd who were around flinched in fear. "No no no!!! TUSHAR!!!" Ziva yelled running towards the sea but Vi stopped her as Raghav slumped beside his bike.

Vi held Ziva back as she yelled in despair. His own eyes filled with tears. Ziva cried as she fell weak against her Chachu. Gracy took out her phone hoping that Tushar would pick it up. Her hopes died as the caller ID was designated switched off.

"Bhaiya? Waha kisiko jaate hue dekha tha!?" Sammy asked one of the newspaper vendors.

"Hnn ek ladka tha madam. Ussi trff bhgg ke gya tha"

The other reached too, Rishabh gasped looking at the scene as Jaddu felt his stomach churn. Harry, Rah and Jassi were standing still as ever. Kuldeep's eyes filled with tears as Yuzi looked down. Bhuvi bowed his head a bit not being able to look around as Shikhar wiped his eyes before going over to a devastated Ro.

Ori sighed as he squatted down while controlling himself. His soul shook to the core seeing the aftermath of the blast.

Agu was crying as Angad comforted him and Zora looked down in grief.

Ziva was sitting at the sides of the footpath crying as Vi held her. Her heart bleed in pain and grief. Move on? What's that? She never knew that..

Raghav sat numbly in the ground, this unexpected friendship was his life's greatest blessing apart from Gracy.

But now..

💔

As promised. Another update cause of RO's century and Thala's amazing batting💙🍂

A tad bit dramatic. I know but hey I'm Indian and it's so fun to write a bit drama..👍💞😂

But Tushar💔🍂