engagement day..

The next day, the girl gang had a huge hangover. Gracy and Sammy were groaning sitting in the living room with their head in their hands.

"Ye aaj hi hona tha kya!? Mera face kaise fool gya hai!" Sammy said groaning as Ziva came out wearing a chunni wrapped around her head tightly. "Tum logo ko Maine phle hi bolna tha! Meri koi sunta kha hai!?" She said as she tugged the knot more tightly.

Vamu came there with absolutely no pain and Nidhu. Nidhanya handed the three girls, her hangover soup as they drink it peacefully. "Ye aise mare hue kyu pade hai?" Vi said entering with the others.

The three gulped in fear. "W-Wo tabiyat khrab hai!" Ziva said, "teeno ko ek saath?" Shikhar asked with raised brows.

"Hn!!" Gracy said as she got up and moved to the kitchen. Raghav was making coffee for himself when she entered. Instantly a blush covered her cheeks seeing him.

She was about to run out when Raghav saw her. "Utar gya Nasha? Ya ku6 baaki hai?" He asked sarcastically.

"Baaki hai na! (Smiling at him) tumhara khoon!!" She said marking him jump. "Tum ladkiyon ki trh nhi behave kr skti?" He asked in frustration.

"Nhi.. dafa hoye chaliye!" She said dramatically. But she didn't expected Raghav to cage her to the kitchen counter.

"Kal to bda pyaar arha tha.. " he said with a smirk as a blush adorned her cheeks. "K-Kya mtlb?" She stuttered making him raise his brows in amusement. She could get nervous?

"Hn-hn.. tumne mujhe cute insaan bola.. or kiss bhi kiya" he said the last part in a whisper. "Jhoothe!!!" She yelled. "Maine aisa ku6 nhi kiya! Mujhe sab ydd hai"

"To phle wla bhi ydd hai?" He said with a smirk. Gracy pushed him and ran out of the kitchen making him Chuckle.

"Chalo ek or shaadi hogi.. khana nhi bnana pdega ghr Mai" he heard someone say. He turned around startled to see Samiksha sitting on the corner counter chair and eating her weird pregnancy cravings.

"C-Cha-Chachi? Aap yha" he said with a nervous smile as  Samiksha smiled and said-"Hn.. aajkal mera pati mujhe Khana deta hi nhi hai isliye Mai yhi baithi rehti hu.. "

"Achha.. "

Samiksha smiled again and said-"Tumhari biwi jab bhooki hogi na tab tum usse jaroor khana Dena wrna hamari Gracy meri trh shaant nhi baithegi. Tumhara hi khoon lii jayegi"

Raghav blushed and said-"A-Ap majak achha krti hai.. "

Just then Rishu cane there searching for his wife. "Baby.. ye kya kha rhi ho?" He asked with a frown and saw as her smile dropped and she glared at him.

She was eating cucumber pickle and ice cream. "Baby ye kya hai?" He said taking away the ice cream box. "Meri ice cream!" She said with a pout as Rishu picked her up and took her to their room. Raghav smiled at the bond and so did Ziva who came there just in time.

Ziva moved to her room wondering something.

She wondered is she will ever get something like Rishabh and Samiksha have, something like Rohit and Ritika have, like Virat and Anushka or like her own parents.

She didn't know when the time passed that it was almost the evening. Samiksha entered the room with her outfit but she frowned seeing her staring at a blank space.

"Zivu?" She whispered softly to her caressing her hairs as Ziva looked at her and smiled. "Chachi? Aap kitni lucky hai jo Chachu aapka itna khyaal rkhte hai.. "

Samiksha smiled knowing her inner tumeroil with her relationship with Tushar. "Hnn.. boht pyaar krta hai mujhse.. par tumhe pta hai ek wkt pe hame kbhi nhi lga tha ki ham itni door sth honge.. " Samiksha said with a smile.