and he says he hates her..

Tushar and co. stopped seeing them stop in the middle of the road. They came outside to check on them.

"Mahi Bhai ka call aarha!!" Ro yelled tossing the phone to Tushar.

Tushar sighed and picked up the call, "Hello? Sir?" Tushar said as all of them held their breaths.

"Tushar?" The other side said coldly, "Ziva kha hai?"

"Sir Z-Ziva to soo gyi. Tabiyat thk nhi thi uski" he said as the Vi bit his nails in nervousness.

"Kya!?? Kya hogya usko!?" He asked worriedly, "Sir normal bukhar hai. Achha subh baat krte hai, by" he said hung up.

Tossing the phone to Ro, he got back in and started driving.

Meanwhile-

Ziva woke up as she felt a bit weak from the after effects of drug. She looked around the empty godown and sighed.

She got up in her legs as they shook due to nervousness and fear. She moved towards the door but someone slapped her hard acroas the face and she fell on the hard floor groaning in pain. She passed out due to weakness as the figure lurked around her.

Tushar who was driving the car saw a small road leading to a different way

Tushar who was driving the car saw a small road leading to a different way. He  frowned as he called Raghav. "Yha se do raste hai. Ab kya krna hai?"

"Jahir si baat hai ki wo gye honge ya to Puna ya to yha aage ek chota godown. Honge to yhi, it's my hunch" Raghav said confidently. Tushar took the small road as his heart thudded in his chest.

What was wrong with him?

They saw a small abandoned godown and stopped the car at a distance. Tushar and Raghav got down with the force as the others stayed put.

Tushar stealthily moved to a window and peeked inside, he caught a sight of few goons sitting around and drinking.

At a distance, Ziva's figure was faint lying on the ground. His grip tightened on the bars of the window.

"You get in from the first floor, we'll barge in from the back door. Your priority is to get the girl out while we we'll see the others." Tushar gritted his teeth in anger as they saw Ziva out cold on the floor.

"Do you get it Captain??"

Tushar ignoring them all started to clim the tree nearby as Raghav look at him wide eyes and whisper yelled-"Are you out of your Bloody mind!??"

Tushar stood on a branch up high and jump on the balcony without making a sound. He was a Captain of Armed forces troop of India at the borders, these things were like walking in a park.
Unless it's something personal. And this is very personal.

He jumped on the balcony stealthily and moved towards the door like a hawk.

A man was standing near the door smoking, he sneaked behind him and cracked his neck while keeping a hand on his mouth and the man fainted.

Tushar picked up the man's hockey and moved down.

Meanwhile-

Ziva woke up hearing commotion around her. She opened her eyes and saw that she was still at the same place as before.

But now her hands were tied behind her back. The goons saw her waking up and a man who looked to be there leader grinned maliciously.

"Jaake chaaku leke aa re.. kaam khtam krke ghr chalte hai" the goon said.as the others laughed. Ziva felt her heart fall to the pit of her stomach.

She fiddled with her restraints as the goons laughed louder. Just then a call rung through the basement, the goon picked up the call and after a moment put it on speaker.

"Kaisi hai aap Ms. Mahi? Hamari khatir to achhi lagi hogi" a man said mockingly.

"Phle hi kha tha ki bhaag jao wps, apne baap ki trh (Ziva gritted her teeth in anger)  par tumne to mujhe hi suna Diya? Kya kare? Auratein hoti hi hai thodi emotional fool" the man said laughing. "Ab dubara mulakaat na hi hogi.. meri baat maanli hoti to Zinda hoti.. khair. Chhodo. Alwida Lawyer sahiba" the man said as the goons started walking towards her with a knife.

As the man was going to stab her face while she was on the ground, someone caught the blade restricting it to even touch her face. As blood dropped from the person's hand and fell on Ziva's face.

She felt her brain go dizzy but before going unconscious her eyes went to the man who threw the goon off her. Tushar.

And her mind shut down.

Tushar pushed the man off and punched him in the gut. Just then Raghav barged in with the force. Tushar however was not going to let this man go alive. He was punching him Brutally and without stopping.

"How dare you touch her!??" He yelled as he punched him again. Raghav sprinted towards him seeing him not stopping at all. "Tushar! Chodo usse mar jayega wo!??!" He yelled holding him back. "Go and check Mahi!!"

That's when he realised that she had fainted. He ran towards the woman laying there motionlessly. He held her in his arms tapping her cheeks softly. "Mahi? Mahi?" He called out for her but recieving no response he picked her up and took her to a corner as the goons were getting arrested when a loud gun shot was heard.

Raghav and Tushar looked at the way to see the man who was terribly beaten up by Tushar was holding a gun with a broken nose.

"Maaro saalo ko!!" He yelled and charged towards the unit as Tushar shielded her and Raghav took out his gun.

Tushar caged her with safety as the man came towards them, he fisted his hands and punched him throwing him away as he stood before Ziva not letting anyone come near her.

And he says he hates her..

The goons were somehow over powering them, Raghav was fighting with two of the goons when another one tried to stab him but the third man got a vigourous hit by a certain Hitman 💙

Ro and Company entered the godown charging at the goons with there bats.

"Jai Mahakal!!!!"  Yelled Kuldeep as he himself charged at the goons helping the police and Raghav.