Chapter 441 - 442

Chapter 441 Blessing Title Three

Yan Mingyuan's choice was both unexpected and expected by some people.

Compared with the simple word "sword", Yan Mingyuan chose his own way.

Qi Rui nodded and had nothing to say, with a smile on his face.

"Very well, Mingyuan, understand your own mind and prove my way. I am indeed right about you as a teacher. "Tianba" is the title within your sect. It is still the same sentence. If you can break out of your own title, I will be a teacher. I'm even more glad that you are using your own reputation."

Qi Rui has one requirement for these disciples, that is, they can walk their own path instead of living in his shadow.

He is indeed strong now, but none of his disciples are weaker than him. Maybe without his appearance, his disciples would be more capable, right? This is Qi Rui's guilt all the time.

His brilliance was too bright, but his disciples were wronged.

Whenever people mentioned what Yu Tianyan and the others had done, they would be given the title of worthy disciples of Master Qi, as if all their efforts and achievements were tied to them.

But in fact, without him Qi Rui, none of his disciples would be bad!

Qi Rui looked guilty and thought a lot, but in fact it only happened for a moment.

As for Yan Mingyuan, after hearing his master's words, he didn't notice anything and didn't think too much about it. He only thought it was encouragement and prayer. His eyes were full of confidence and his expression was full of energy, and he bowed down.

"I will not disappoint Master!"

Qi Rui came back to his senses after hearing this and nodded, but his eyes inadvertently glanced in a certain direction below.

The reason why no monk has come forward to clarify Yan Mingyuan's title is not that Yan Mingyuan has not taken out his title, but that these people dare not.

Compared with the previous ones, Yan Mingyuan and Chi Hongxuan were both sword cultivators, and among sword cultivators, there was also a sword cultivator sect, Qingjian Sect.

Qi Rui's vision was very obscure. Even the previous leader of the Qingjian Sect in Shattering Sky Realm did not notice it. He weighed it in his mind and finally stood up.

Looking at the majestic Yan Mingyuan on the high platform, the Supreme Sword Master could feel the majestic and vast power in it. Even himself, I am afraid he is not far behind.

He was originally willing, but now his face was full of sincerity.

"Tianba Sword Master wields the Wind and Thunder Sword, which has few rivals in the world. He can slay demons and fight desolate beasts. When the sword comes out, the whole world is shocked. It can be called the Lord of the Sword Master!" In fact, Yan Mingyuan

has many titles that have been circulated. Among them, the ones who were called the most were the Overlord Sword Master and the Wind and Thunder Sword Master.

He is called the Master of the Overlord Sword because he has really taken the path of the Overlord Sword and has never deviated from it. It is not unreasonable to call him the master in this field.

As for the Wind and Thunder Sword Master, because of his Wind and Thunder Sword Body and Hand of Wind and Thunder Sword, as the Supreme Sword Lord said, there are few opponents in the world, especially monks who also have the power of Wind and Thunder. They will be suppressed in Yan Mingyuan's hands, with the sound of the Wind and Thunder Sword. Lord, Yan Mingyuan deserves it.