Chapter 411 - 412

Chapter 411 The true king reappears

Qi Rui left his inner demon behind and stepped into the space crack alone. The space crack behind him disappeared without a trace after Qi Rui stepped in, and the spiritual world created by his inner demon was temporarily frozen at that moment.

Walking in this illusory void, Qi Rui's eyebrows were indifferent and he could not see any urgency.

But this seemingly endless void is ultimately empty.

Qi Rui walking here seemed to be undergoing a baptism of time and space, making his calm eyes even more calm, and his deep eyes were like a deep pool, getting deeper and deeper.

The silent environment had no effect on him, but it sharpened his mind.

Qi Rui believes that when his spiritual consciousness returns to his body, a breakthrough will come naturally.

Although traveling in the void is lonely, it is also an opportunity.

Qi Rui looked at the countless stars in the void, guessing the life forms among them, guessing the process of life, and guessing the origin of life.

It was a wonderful feeling. Qi Rui knew that all of this was illusory, a spiritual world constructed by his inner demons, but he also had a feeling that it could come true here.

Just like what he told his inner demon, if one day he really has the ability to be both false and true, he would not mind letting the devil find a way out.

Although the inner demon has been tempting him and trying to kill his will, there is one thing the inner demon said that is right.

He and he are both false existences.

However, when he, Qi Rui, really appeared in the Qianyuan World, he was no longer fake, he was a real life, but his memory was just false.

But the inner demon is a completely false existence. He, Qi Rui, has inner demons and obstacles that he cannot overcome, so the inner demons exist. If he does not have them, the inner demons are just a fictitious concept.

"Inner Demon, I will live my own way and will no longer follow the fate that was arranged for me. What about you?"

Qi Rui had a smile on his lips, and there seemed to be an unwilling roar in his ears, but in the end, everything fell into silence and turned into Silence, leaving only a sigh.

"Remember your promise!"

A faint voice sounded, and at the same time, Qi Rui saw a bright color not far away.

In this lonely void, this bright color seems to be a guiding light, guiding people in the direction of progress.

Qi Rui looked at that glorious place and smiled suddenly.

"Alright, inner demon, stop being petty and send me out! I'll force my way out, and I'll have to kill you. You have to think clearly and make a decision."

Of course Qi Rui is not so stupid as to think that he can only rely on himself. A few words can convince the inner demon, and then the inner demon will obediently send him out without even making a small move.

Even a three-year-old child is not that easily deceived, let alone a monk who has been practicing for hundreds of years.

Perhaps because he was angered by Qi Rui's threat, the light in front of Qi Rui flickered on and off, appearing extremely unstable.

But that's all it could do. When Qi Rui's eyes narrowed slightly, showing an impatient expression, the inner demon shrank.

The light in front disappeared, and a starlight avenue leading directly to the galaxy appeared under Qi Rui's feet. Qi Rui, standing on the starlight, seemed to have descended into the world at this moment, making it impossible to look directly at him.