Chapter 268 - 269

Chapter 268 Mo Yan’s Way

Qi Rui, who was being gloated by everyone, was a little nervous at first, but the moment he saw his second child closing his eyes, he leaned back on the back chair again.

There was a very slight arc on his lips, which made those observing him think that they had made a mistake.

But in fact, Qi Rui was really smiling.

Others couldn't see the mysterious and unusual aura on his second son's body, but he could see it, and he thought that if his eldest son was here, he should also be able to feel it.

And now the Taoist Master Wu Ming is staring at him, no need to guess, he also feels it.

Qi Rui ignored Taoist Wu Ming's gaze and just looked at this disciple with gentle eyes, feeling happy in his heart as he was about to undergo a huge transformation.

Taoist Master Wu Ming may have sensed Qi Rui's disinterest, or he may have wanted to see what Mo Yan was going to do, so he slowly withdrew his gaze and looked directly at the young man in the picture who closed his eyes as if waiting for death.

In the center of Silent Hill, Mo Yan completely released his spiritual consciousness for the first time, but instead of turning into divine threads to covertly attack like before, he released it overwhelmingly and in a suppressive manner.

Divine consciousness intersects with the demonic energy that keeps getting closer to Mo Yan. The demonic energy can not only infect the monk's body, but the divine worm is also the target of their erosion.

Mo Yan's huge spiritual consciousness and the demonic energy released by the four demons competed with each other. The four demons seemed effortless, but Mo Yan, whose spiritual consciousness was damaged in the battle just now, suffered another attack before he could return from training. , his face looked even uglier than before.

When the four demon youths saw this, their expressions were a bit joyful. Their eyes looking at Mo Yan revealed the demon's unique greed for blood.

It's just that these four demon youths didn't realize that while the demonic energy was infecting Mo Yan's consciousness, Mo Yan's consciousness was also undergoing transformation.

The formless and colorless consciousness appears gray due to the black color of the demonic energy. The gray consciousness should obviously be weaker than the colorless consciousness, but there are waves of strange power floating around.

The gray consciousness rises and falls, as if some great terror is brewing.

The four demon youths, unaware of this, walked into the range of Mo Yan's spiritual attack.

Because the demonic energy on their bodies was thicker, the four demon youths thought they were protected by demonic energy, so Mo Yan did not dare to attack them directly with his spiritual consciousness.

The eyes of the four demons who finally approached were a little redder than usual, and a demonic aura was condensed into a pitch-black spear by a demon youth, heading straight towards Mo Yan.

The alchemist is easily killed because of his weak body. This was the last thought of this demon youth.

At the moment when the pitch-black spear struck, because he completely released his consciousness, Mo Yan could "see" clearly even without opening his eyes.

The pale lips moved slightly, "Death!"

It was a very low voice with some strange charm.

But this demon youth who was confident of winning just now fell to the ground with a victorious smile just because of Mo Yan's word. The dark spear in his hand that was so powerful just now turned into nothingness without the support of the demonic energy.