Chapter 397 - 398

Chapter 397: An unexpected start but a tail end

With a "boom", the heaven and earth seemed to tremble.

"Qi Rui, you're crazy!" Taoist Master Wu Xin was shocked, completely losing his air of immortality.

But at this time, no one paid attention to the fact that Wu Xin Dao Zun's character collapsed. Everyone looked at Qi Rui blankly, and the sky should have been hit by Qi Rui's punch.

After a long time, everyone seemed to have discovered something.

Yan Mingyuan murmured to himself in disbelief, "The space barrier was not broken? How is this possible? Master's power must be stronger than mine!"

There is no need for Yan Mingyuan to emphasize it. Anyone with a discerning eye knows that Qi Rui's attack power is definitely stronger than Yan Mingyuan's. 

Ye Hong and Ye Bei's eyes were fixed, and the storm was about to come.

Taoist Wu Ming also came to his senses at this time. He looked at the spatial barrier that had not changed at all, and then at Qi Rui, who had an extremely ugly face, and couldn't help but ask.

"Sect Master Qi, what did you think of?"

Qi Rui heard Taoist Wu Ming's question and did not answer, but gave him a cold glance.

Dao Zun Wu Ming, who didn't get an answer, didn't take it seriously. He narrowed his eyes slightly, confirming his guess.

Qi Rui may know more than them!

"A Rui, go help Zijin refine the heart stone!"

There are some things that cannot be tolerated by them taking their time.

Qi Rui turned around silently, holding Ye Bei's arm with great force, but restrained himself without hurting Ye Bei at all, and did not let Ye Bei feel too much pain.

Cang Hao and others looked at each other, and followed Ye Hong's call to follow in the footsteps of their master and uncle.

Before leaving, several people put away all the traps arranged here.

After all, the world barrier that their master Qi Rui couldn't break, even if the extraterrestrial devil is powerful, it won't be broken in a short time.

Taoist Wu Ming watched Master Qi Rui and his disciples leave, but Taoist Wu Xin was a little unwilling to do so. He turned around and came to Qi Rui Yebei, blocking their way.

"Sect Leader Qi, what do you know? Please tell me clearly. What does it mean to be like an anticlimactic person?"

Qi Rui looked at the woman standing in front of him, his brows furrowed tightly.

If Taoist Wuxin looked like this on any otaku, he would definitely want to kneel down and act like a licking dog, answering whatever questions he asked. Unfortunately, Qi Rui is a gay.

Therefore, facing Taoist Wu Xin, whose face was slightly red with anger, Qi Rui did not waver at all, and could even be regarded as a sarcastic comment.

"I know, so what?"

This is a vivid interpretation of simply throwing it away after use.

Taoist Master Wu Xin also seemed to be a bit disbelieving in Qi Rui's attitude. He stared at Qi Rui blankly for a long time. She only reacted and murmured to herself after Qi Rui had already flown around her for some distance.

"How could this be possible? Senior Brother just told him everything, how could he be like this?"

Taoist Wu Ming came to her side, glanced at Qi Rui's retreating back, and then lowered his head and said to her.